• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Zelda Discussion - What's In, what's out?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Koaring: Its still to early to tell, the last part of him breakin his neck as left many in puzzle of what it means...

Smash daddy: TP takes hundreds of years after OoT, according to miyamoto

D

Deleted member

Yeah... Fans of Zant confuse me, he didn't do anything.

Well, even after 999 years you'd think that the forest was still there. all the children stay young too, which makes me think TP is somewhere different.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Alright...time to bust out mah haxxorz...

Here we go: The official (as in, from Aonuma's mouth official) chronology between the 3D Zeldas is as follows.

Ocarina's first. At the end, Link goes back in time, right? That timeline leads into Majora's Mask, and tapers off into non-existence. But the timeline Link left behind (post-Ganondorf, adult Zelda, etc.) leads into Twilight Princess and Windwaker, with TP taking place an undetermined amount of time after Ocarina, then WW "hundreds of years" after TP.

I'm 99% sure there aren't any other officially-stated timelines, outside of the pseudo ones like Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. Four Swords/Four Sword Adventures may or may not take place in a separate universe. I never beat the original, and haven't played Adventures enough to know anything on that level.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
OH MY GOD.

Seriously. Zant is not coming back. Ever. He is dead, forever. The Twilight realm's mirror thing was shattered by Midna's tear. If this doesn't give you enough evidence then I don't know what will. Zant is not mysterious like the Skull kid, or fitting with the Triforce legend like Zelda and Ganondorf, he is a one-time character that holds Ganondorf's place until the big reveal near the end. This is where his story ends. Skull kid and Zelda are never killed. Ganondorf is "defeated" many times but comes back. Zant is a crazy puppet that was thrown away in wake of Ganondorf.

Saying he has a chance is going extremely far. Skull kid is in with a greater chance simply because he's appeared in more games, let alone the fact he's actually the main villain, unlike Zant, in one of these games. Sure, he's a puppet just like Zant, but not to a recurring villain that was (probably) origionally planned to be put to death. By Zant. I wonder why they didn't want to do that... Oh, yes, because Zant isn't planned to return.

You see, this is the difference between Skull kid and Zant. Skull kid wasn't thrown away, he was used effectively and built around a solid plot. He's there right until the end. Zant is a character who is thrown away. He's there until the real villain shows up.
Dude was dead by the time of Melee too and yet she got in. Skull Kid doesn't has a good change anymore, since he hasn;t had a good apperance in the games lately. Skull Kid should've been in Melee instead of Sheik I say, then he'd still have a change. But his time is over.

Zant and Midna have a VERY good change of appearing. TP now excists only a couple of months, and is still easly remembered by players who have a Wii. They're also pretty regonisable, and had a intressting personality, moves and apperance. I still wouldn't say that we won't see Midna or Zant every again, since the Wii is still young... Twilight Princess still MIGHT get a sequel. I don't think it's likely, but it's possible atleast.

D

Deleted member

If Sakurai has any respect for the Zelda franchise at all he'll not put in Zant before Midna, and not put in Midna and Zant or Ganondorf and Zant when there are more deserving characters. I hate the idea of Zant so much. He's in a recent game, whoop dee doo. So were many other NPCs. I do, however, see that more Twilight Princess characters will appear than anything else. I mean like the Twilight Princess models of Zelda and Ganondorf, maybe Midna w/Wolf. Zant's really not important enough. His purpose is served by Midna and Ganondorf.

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
zant isn't a good character and I can't come up with a good moveset for him if we need another villian my choice is skull kid with or without majora's mask or you can switch between it he can have a good moveset like let a litlle moon fall or something or use maskes so that isn't a big problem if we need another good guy midna is a good choice because she can have a good moveset and her supersmash attack could be that she then get the three fused shadows and form that rare beast thingy with a lot of hands with that sort of weapon so they should add midna and skull kid with MM or without and sheik should be improved to a realistic version of TP and she was just zelda not a different character zelda just uses her magic to transform into her and her abbileties so they don't make sheik a different character that isn't logical

experiment111

Smash Journeyman
I'm only convinced so far about zelda and ganondorf. Even though sheik was included after being in only one game i still think midna and zant are a bit of a longshot (excuse the zelda item pun). I wouldnt mind seeing a TP version of sheik (not that it'll ever happen). And people who keep suggesting WW characters, why must u have cel shaded versions of characters ALREADY IN THE GAME. anyway TP ganondorf is ownage :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
...anyway.

Here's my predictions as to who will be appear:

1. TP Link,
2. TP Zelda,
3. TP Ganondorf,
4. Midna
5. WW Link,
6. WW Tetra.

1. Link is already in. From his TP design, being the "main" Link in Brawl, we can conclude that
2. Zelda will have her rapier and
3. Ganondorf will have his dreads of awesomeness. And maybe the sword, too.
4. Midna is incredibly famous. I saw living proof in the fact that my girlfriend cried when Midna left. If there's any additional character in, it's her.
5. Now, Young Link as we know him will no doubt be cut. It just wouldn't make sense to have the OoT/MM Link AGAIN. The Ocarina of Time Link has already appeared in Smash Bros. 3 times, in a way. So, Young Link will most likely be given his Wind Waker look, hopefully with better moves but similar fighting style. WW Link actually appears in two games now.
6. This is the most uncertain one, but if WW Link is there, that raises her chances as representing the cell-shaded style that Miyamoto actually prefers (citation needed). Sheik WILL be cut because it just doesn't make SENSE to have her in, and they already brought up Zamus as a replacement!
So, why Tetra? Because WW Zelda is boring, Tetra is a frikkin pirate ( which logically follows after the ninja ), and she's one of the few incarnations of Zelda who actually does stuff in the plot.

6 characters will only be possible if there's one more representative added... in Melee, the series has 5 if you count Sheik ( which you should ), so if every major series gets an additional character, here's my guess. If not, scratch Tetra and make young Link a lonely little warrior.

GenG

Smash Lord
Alright...time to bust out mah haxxorz...

Here we go: The official (as in, from Aonuma's mouth official) chronology between the 3D Zeldas is as follows.

Ocarina's first. At the end, Link goes back in time, right? That timeline leads into Majora's Mask, and tapers off into non-existence. But the timeline Link left behind (post-Ganondorf, adult Zelda, etc.) leads into Twilight Princess and Windwaker, with TP taking place an undetermined amount of time after Ocarina, then WW "hundreds of years" after TP.

I'm 99% sure there aren't any other officially-stated timelines, outside of the pseudo ones like Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons. Four Swords/Four Sword Adventures may or may not take place in a separate universe. I never beat the original, and haven't played Adventures enough to know anything on that level.
Good shot, but Aonuma was interviewed in Nintendo Dream about how Twilight Princess fit in the overall timeline, and he said this:

Eiji Aonuma said:
–When does Twilight Princess take place?

Aonuma: In the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years later.

–And the Wind Waker?

Aonuma: The Wind Waker is parallel. In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link’s time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game [Twilight Princess], there's a scene showing Ganon's execution. It was decided that Ganon be executed because he'd do something outrageous if they left him be. That scene takes place several years after Ocarina of Time. Ganon was sent to another world and now he wants to obtain the power...

–And now we wait for the game to enjoy the rest of the story, huh? (laughs)

Aonuma: Well, that’s how things are. (laughs)

–There’s a reference to King Zora (the king of the Zora race in Ocarina of Time; his official name is Do Bon, the third), and there are some pictures of the man from the fishing pond (the owner of a fishing business near Lake Hylia in Ocarina of Time). You can get the feeling here and there that the events from Ocarina of Time happened some time ago.

Aonuma: Those things have a connection to Ocarina of Time, and we were not very sure of whether to include them or not, but the staff was having a good time, so those details just kept increasing.

–Kakariko Village and Lake Hylia haven’t changed their names, did you have in mind for their design that a hundred years had passed?

Aonuma: We clearly didn’t design Kakariko Village to reflect that a hundred years had passed. We had this town and when we decided the events that would take place there, we also decided it to be Kakariko Village, just the way it was. In this game, there are two places named, “Forest Firo-ne [Faron Woods]” and “Orudin [Eldin]”; they received their names after the three goddesses from Ocarina of Time. During Ocarina of Time, there were no such places, but after a long time, the names grew on the people living there and so those names were passed on.
OOT's ending "broke" time and created two different Hyrules of sorts, one in which Ganondorf was trapped in the future, and the one in which wasn't in the present: TP's Ganondorf is the one from the present, while WW's Ganondorf was trapped in the future by adult Link and later caused the flood.

So the timeline so far is:

Ocarina of Time ------> (7 years future) The Wind Waker ------> Phantom Hourglass
|
|
v
(present) Majora's Mask ------> Twilight Princess

D

Deleted member

That's actually really interesting. Well done, seriously. You must have gone to a lot of trouble. That sort of explains why Skull Kid appears in Twilight Princess, too.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Smash Daddy: for godsakes, there's more than one SK. "He" doesn't come back in another game. So stop it.

GenG: I have been humbled, it seems. At least I gave it the ol' college try.

D

Deleted member

Sounds too coincidental that a Skull Kid would show up in Twilight Princess when it is based in the same universe as the Skull Kid. I wish I had more proof, but there's a possibility. We're never informed of a Skull Kid's lifespan.

D

Deleted member

There isn't a large chance we'll see any Zelda villains except Ganondorf either.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Seriously smash daddy u seem to go crazy for skull kid, hes awesome but his time has passed, everyone wants MM skull kid, and that game is about 10 years old or something, and the one in TP doesnt have MM, and with all the character receiving thei latest and most recent look, I wouldnt expect SK if I were u...

GenG: My respects 2 u, heres a cookie, I actally saw all of that info b4, but til now I understood it...

Diddy: Thanx, I hope sooner or l8r these guys understand, especially numa dude

Smash daddy: Obcourse midna is in 1st, he was like the sdekick and had a huge role in the game, while zant had a bigger role, hes the enemy, and we already have one enemy, so what Im saying is that: Minda 1st, then zant...

D

Deleted member

I'll say it again - Zant will not be in. He's not important enough. He's not popular enough. He's been in one game, with a relatively small role in comparison to Skull Kid's.

Skull Kid has as much as a chance as any other Zelda villain except Ganondorf. There's not much choice when it comes to Zelda games because Ganondorf hogs the spotlight in OoT, TP (Zant fails), Wind Waker and might do in Phantom Hourglass for all we know.

Stryks

Smash Hero
haha u kiddin, zant is the main boss for 3/4 of the game, almost kills midna, traps link in his wolf form, and is completely psycotic, the guy bring a totally new personality in a boss in a zelda game, the game is based around the twilight realm, and this guy is the one who was controling everything, ganondorf gave him power so he could rule both worlds, as long as ganondorf could return to the light realm, and believe me zant did one hell of a job...

Mysteryfox1

Smash Ace
The Netherlands, Noord-Brabant, Aarle Rixtel
and MM sk didn't have a big role in MM he caused all the trouble there and nothing was good there he can destroy whole termina in 3 days so he has enough power he was the main boss of the entire game TP just had ganon again as last boss MM sk transformed link in a deku (same like TP link in wolf) so actually they have a lot in common there both a little weird so I think they both have a good chance to get in

D

Deleted member

haha u kiddin, zant is the main boss for 3/4 of the game,
Main boss? You don't see his face for ages, when you face him it turns into a weird collection of past boss fights.

almost kills midna,
Midna nearly dies many times throughout the game. Same with Ganondorf and Zelda.

traps link in his wolf form, and is completely psycotic, the guy bring a totally new personality in a boss in a zelda game,
He flip-flops his personality to suit whether Ganondorf exists or not yet in the storyline. Once Ganondorf's there, he's turned into a joke and, unlike Skull kid, doesn't last for much longer.

the game is based around the twilight realm, and this guy is the one who was controling everything, ganondorf gave him power so he could rule both worlds, as long as ganondorf could return to the light realm, and believe me zant did one hell of a job...
I hate Zant. Twilight Princess fails in impact compared to Majora's Mask. Zant is a main culprit of this, as he adds nothing to the story. He's just "there" until the big reveal where Ganondorf totally overshadows him and you systematically destroy him. He never mattered. He could have been anyone, because his personality constantly changes whilst Skull kid was always crazy.

GenG

Smash Lord
Zant is awesome. Not only a weird enemy to fight, but also had a sad backstory and a reason to why he had to "act" as a cool guy when he was just another twili. Ganondorf was the main enemy from the start, but you didn't know. Zant was just his fanatic puppet, and even he realized when Ganondorf deceived him.

Skullkid - Majora was just madness, without any reason. That is cool. However Zant did surprise me because I didn't see that coming, and from a character perspective is far from the simple minded Majora's mischiefs.

D

Deleted member

Majora's Mask did far worse things than Zant, and actually effected the people around MM's world. Why is it that everyone in Twilight Princess doesn't seem to care about what's happening?

GenG

Smash Lord
Because the nature of the Twilight, people just saw black monsters disappearing, and they didn't know they were spirits. But he also froze the Zoras, commanded the bullblins to wreak havoc in Hyrule, he used the Twili as soldiers against their will, and ultimately helped Ganondorf to conquer Hyrule.

But Zant wasn't just doing bad things, not from his perspective. Zant wanted to avenge the Twilight race, to be feared again and to be free his people from the imprisonment. Although the ways were wrong, Zant had an goal and believings. He is a more complex "villain". Compared to him, MM is just a 5 years old mischievous kid.

D

Deleted member

No, no, no. Skull kid's emotions all come out because of the mask. The destruction, anger and sadness. Also in the game every single NPC is effected by the "moon" summoned by the mask. There are so many sidequests involving a large cast of characters. The quotes from kids around the tree near the end of the game within the "moon" world created by the mask - and Skull kid - are pretty darn famous and over-used anywhere you go with Zelda fans. If you ask anyone who's more complex/a better villain between Zant and Skull kid they will almost always choose Skull kid. He was someone who you really could feel sympathetic for, but hate at the same time for his weaknesses. Just look at the masks you take, the bodies of those who died. Those who can't be saved. As the motto in MM was "you can't save everyone".

Not trying to spoil anything here either, but the final boss fight with the Mask and the madness emphasized by the music was immense. Ganondorf was underwhelming and easy. Zant's fight, too, was easy but had some good ideas with the past boss fights. It all comes down to Twilight Princess' story not being as good as Majora's Mask's - and I'll fight you to the death on that.

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
I haven't finished TP yet so I can't say much on the topic of Zant or Midna, but so far it seems to me that Midna has a much higher chance than Zant. I would go as far to say that Vaati has a higher chance than Zant because Vaati has been the villain of 3 games while Zant has been the puppet of a villain in one game. :)

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Well, first things first. Zelda and Ganondorf are returning, it's hard to argue against that. Sheik may go either way, though I don't expect her to return. Y. Link won't come back I'd expect, though will probably be replaced by WW link.

As for newcomers, I'm stumped. Midna seems to have a good shot, as she's recent, popular and potentially interesting, and most people know who she is by now. I'm not sure on Zant though, Ganondorf stole his thunder somewhat and while his psychotic nature could be beautifully implemented into the game, he doesn't strike as that likely.

Vaati is an interesting choice IMO, the next most recurring villain after Ganondorf. Personally I'd like it if he'd get in, though unless they are planning to use him in later Zelda games I'm not sure how high his chances are. A nice shot I'd say, but nowhere near certain at this point.

Skull Kid I don't see happening. MM, while I love the game, is pretty old now and wasn't as well received as OoT. As others have said, Melee would've been the best tie for his entry, but now I think his chances have slipped a little.

Other Zelda character suggestions range from conceivable but not very likely to not going to happen, the characters I've mentioned are simply the ones most talked about.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm so going to laugh into all your collective faces when Tetra makes it.
And if she doesn't, nobody will remember I even brought her up.
It's win-win!

kaid

Smash Master
I say Gannondorf as the ONLY villian.

No Zant, No skull kid, no Vatti

Midna on wolf, WW link, Zelda and Link round out the selection.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
And if she doesn't, nobody will remember I even brought her up.
Committed to memory. Now we play the waiting game.;)

That said, she's not a terrible choice, but I'm not sure they'll add a WW version of both Link and Zelda. She's also hard to implement ala Sheik seeing as they'd probably use the TP version of Zelda for aesthetics, which would make it odd having her transform into a different art style.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Smash daddy, why would they add a character who is less popular now thant when he was very popular when melee was released? ur logic fails...

Also SD, zant uses the helmet, its like Skull kid, he doesnt take off the mask til THE END of the game, and u dont even FIGHT skull kid, u fight the mask, u burn urself in dat one...

Ok now im starting to think u just speed run TP and didnt even look at the storyline, midna was never in actual danger, only when zant had her and exposed her to the light, thus alsmot killing her, zelda was NEVER in danger, she was in the twilight realm, with her cloath that protects her from the efects, she gave her life to midna, and thus u dont c her til the end of the game, the only time ganondorf was in danger was when he was executed in the arbiter grounds, and u dont meet him til the end as well...

MM was good, but u cant possibly say TP wasnt, the game had everything, and a great storyline, and I believe they will add characters from the newest zelda games (TP and WW) and not from the 10 year old games (MM and any other character from OoT)

Serpit

Smash Journeyman
Vienna, Austria, Europe, Earth, Milky Way
Dare I intervene? And add my two cents?
I personally think that the Zelda roster will be looking like that:

SSBM: Link, Young Link, Ganondorf, Zelda, Sheik (5 total)
SSBB: Link, Cel Shaded Link, Ganondorf, Zelda, Midna, Zant (6 total )

Before you yell at me, let me explain. Be warned that my personal opinion affects this too, as I am a TP fan and I really like both Midna and Zant. I also think that Sheik is getting the boot and is replaced by ZSS. But please don't yell at me for this either.

Now for Zant and Midna. Let's start with the female Twili here. Midna. In case you were about to make a bad joke.
Midna is pretty much the iconic character for Twilight Princess, and very popular among fans. Let's not forget that she is the in the newest big title, and that count. A LOT. She has 3 different forms to chose from as a character (Regular, on Wolf Link, True Form). Her moveset wouldn't be a problem either. I think she has very good chances of being in, more than any other TP character. Not much else to say here.
Now for Zant. That one is more difficult. I am well aware that he is not as popular as Midna and has not been around for as long as Vaati or SKull Kid. But, again, he is the main antagonistfor msot of TP, which is the newest big title. Yes, I dare call him main antagonist because Ganondorf doesn't show up in person until the very end of the game. And don't you come with Skull Kid now, sorry. While both are being manipulated by the true villain, Zant is merely influenced and powered by Ganondorf, while Skull Kid is pretty much controlled. Ganondorf only shows up very late, the mask is present from the very beginning and recognized as a threat as well. And just because you can't see his face for a long time (a poitn someone brought up previously) doesn't mean he doesn't count a villain o_O You can see Skull Kid's face even less. And honestly, a moveset for Zant would not be a problem either. I daresay he has more abilities than Skull Kid, who doesn't really show many remarkable feats other than summoning the moon, which could be implemented only as a Super Smash Attack.
Now about Zant's character. I really like him, mainly for the same reason I like Skull Kid (Yes, I do): He was not simply evil just because. While Skull Kid was driven by sadness and anger, so was Zant. I have to say I was a bit turned down by his twist of personality at the end, but now I like it. It really shows how mentally unstable he is, he basically has a mental breakdown when confronted again with his actual motivation for doing what he does. After he told Link his past, he flips. That's awesome. Of course we all love the cold-hearted, cool villains, but the twisted lunatic is a very welcome change for me.
And, as I already said, the fact that he was in the newest big Zelda title boosts his chances dramatically. Look at Sheik. Look at Roy. Nintendo doesn't always consider who has been around longer or who is more deserving.

That's enough for now. Please take your time to read what I said, I am more than willing to discuss this peacefully. I hope for a nice, refreshing debate.

Greetz
Serp

Fawriel

Smash Master
Committed to memory. Now we play the waiting game.;)

That said, she's not a terrible choice, but I'm not sure they'll add a WW version of both Link and Zelda. She's also hard to implement ala Sheik seeing as they'd probably use the TP version of Zelda for aesthetics, which would make it odd having her transform into a different art style.
Aaah, foiled again.

But, I already have evidence to counter your following argument!

Behold a quickly done sketch by me!

I just heightened her head/body ratio a little ( something that should be done to the Icies, too ) and gave her actual legs in the process. Some less cell-shading and some more details and done is the perfect compromise.
Did you know that TP actually used some cell-shading as well?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I dont c tetra happening, WW link is a totally diferent story, I just cant c 2 zeldas in the game (TP zelda and WW zelda/tetra)...
True believers behold!:

My very own Zant FULL moveset:

Stats:
Power: 4/5
Height: 4/5
Speed: 3.5/5
recovery: 3/5
weight: 3/5

A: Punch [3%]
AA: Punch [3%]
AAA: Knee [4-6%]

tilts:
Forward tilt: Big Boot [10-14%]
Up tilt: will thrusth his hand upward [9-12%]
Down Tilt: same as mario's [11-13%]
back Tilt: back elbow [10-14%

Smash:
<> Smash: Kinda like marios, only with a dark energy ball instead of the fire, and uses both hands [20-24%]
Up smash: does a jump and hits oponents with helmet [23-27%]
down smash: Sends his fist to the ground making a shockwave, anyone within the shockwave's way will get hit [18-23%]

running a:
Running with daggers *The move he does on the final stage when u fight him, gives 4 hits* [3-4% per hit]

aerials:
A: Sex kick [15-19%] *may think of something else*
AFA: Hammer punch *With both hands, he sends the oponent staright down, its a spike, after executing the attack he does a 360 degree turn, nad places himself in falling position* [17-22%]
ABA: Back kick [17-20%]
ADA: Same as ganondorf's [16-20%]
AUA: Similair to zelda's, but with a dark energy ball [18-22%]

Grab:
Hold: Hold oponent by the neck (choking)
attack: Sends dark-color electricity trough the oponents body
Forward throw: simply throws the oponent forward [14-17%]
back throw: sends him backwards and shoots shadow darts at him [20-22%]
Dwon throw: Sends oponent downward, and the stomps on the oponent rapidly about 2-4 times *just like he stomps on the 2nd stage when u fight him, only faster* [17-20%]
Upward throw: same as back throw only upwards

B moves:
B: Shadow darts: Those energy attacks that he does in the game, could be chargeable and thrown, but he cannont keep the charge, like samus and mewtwo style, once fully charged, or u let the attack go and someone will attack u when ur vulnerable...
<>B: Psycho spin: the spin he does in the game, would work like yoshis <>B, only thing is, if u use it too much, zant will get dizzy for 2-3 secs, and thus vulnerable
Down B: Zant shadow: This move will be hard to explain... the longer u hold the b button, the more powerful it gets, it has a max-power point, when it reaches it, the attack will unleash itself... anyway, an energy ball-like attack will appear in the ground, this ball will increase in size, depending on how long u hold b, u can use the control stick to move the ball, thus this ball will move farther or closer to zant depending in which direction u tilt the control stick, release b or charge it completely and the attack will burst and make a poweful attack and damage those near it, imagine like a mini volcano eruption, spitting the lava upward, but instead of lava it dark/shadow energy...
Upb: Teleportation: This move is sell explinatory (spell it rite?), he disappears and reapears in the directioon u til the control stick...

super: he will dash forward, if he strikes someone in his way, he will hold him/her/it with his hand, grabbing the neck, thus choking him/her/it, then zant will charge with his other hand a powerful energy, he then says "Fear the king of twilight!!!" witha menacing voice, then shoots the enery straight to the choking victim, unleashing a devastating dark attack that damages the oponent considerably...

Taunts
Taunt in game: Doeas a weird wacky pose
victory taunt: He levitates and dark energy starts to surround him
Victory taunt2: he stands on his knees, worshiping ganondorf, being his "god" and all...
victory taunt3: He laughs with an evil voice, the with one hand, he holds a dark energy ball...

kirby hat:
Kirby gets zants helmet-mask thing...

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Aaah, foiled again.

But, I already have evidence to counter your following argument!

Behold a quickly done sketch by me!

I just heightened her head/body ratio a little ( something that should be done to the Icies, too ) and gave her actual legs in the process. Some less cell-shading and some more details and done is the perfect compromise.
Did you know that TP actually used some cell-shading as well?
I am aware of the Cell Shading in TP, but it's still a different style to what we're given in WW. It could work, but I don't think it's that likely. Chances are Tetra would be a lone character if she was in.

Though the idea of a pirate replacing a ninja surprisingly works.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
It'd just make more sense having Tetra being a completely different Zelda character than transforming into a Zelda from a different game. Plus if Sheik is taken out I don't think Zelda would just transform into another character.

Top Bottom