• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok I had that info recorded

Orion/Eazy/Gunblade/Shippo/Basic Sausage/Vanz ( for the most part ) /Dire are my other concernts

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
wtf MINTY?!?! WHY DOING THIS ODD SPOUTS?? 7th out of 81? WTF?!?!

MINTY REPPING MY JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES BOI YEAYUHZ <333333333333333

and ****ing rapist jash GOOD **** WITH THAT TL!!!!! mk slayinggggggggggg son

I know m4ge, lost to first round losers to Cloudfox... that's pretty much it =/..

m4ge

winners:

i have no clue forgot

losers:

lost to Cloudfox

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
JG wentworth played mage in winners and won. the winner played emukiller which was jg. jg lost and was sent to losers.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
Winners

Lost to Atmosk

Losers

Lost to Cloudfox

I suck, need to get hella better. Thanks for hosting this Alex.

M4ge

Smash Journeyman
I'm that bad I lose to 2 people.

I lost to JG+partner in doubles winners.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got 33rd thanks to a few *******s durning my match with Yes. And something that someone told me that pissed me off before the match. I honestly don't know what I do to people for this kind of treatment. But I can't play this game like this. I give up playing around here.

First time in a long time I throw my controller on the floor out of anger. I never thought I do that again. but what was going on was seriously on called for, I could not take it anymore.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
I heard Minty went Snake/MK/D3, not Marth rofl.

If he did, he probaly didn't use him all the time. Looks like it was a fun tourney, Inui Ike legit?

boss8

Smash Hero
I got 33rd thanks to a few *******s durning my match with Yes. And something that someone told me that pissed me off before the match. I honestly don't know what I do to people for this kind of treatment. But I can't play this game like this. I give up playing around here.

First time in a long time I throw my controller on the floor out of anger. I never thought I do that again. but what was going on was seriously on called for, I could not take it anymore.
this is brawl

10stressworthycampyness

Zucco

Smash Master
Yo Zucco, I wanna play you again sometime, I need to work on my Lucario match up :)
Sure, metaknight is fun to play against.

Yes! too good!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
boss do not encourage him to post here again :( I , and many others, are annoyed at his latest antics for attention. He was upset I did not put him on livestream more than once when winners bracket matches were more important than losers unless it was a BIG match. Nothing against yes vs D.Pch but I had Ksizzle vs M2K put up instead IIRC.

though snake vs peach is campy and gay...but thats brawl for ya loloz

Palpi

Smash Hero
Inui's ike is legit, he lost on delfino cause he got Wall Infinite'd by a d3 from 0%-Death :) then SD'd at around 60-70% last stock...clipped through stage, it was fairly dumb haha :)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
What happened during your set with yes that screwed anything? You played extremely well the first 2 matches, but yes naired you all the time round 3.

boss8

Smash Hero
boss do not encourage him to post here again :( I , and many others, are annoyed at his latest antics for attention. He was upset I did not put him on livestream more than once when winners bracket matches were more important than losers unless it was a BIG match. Nothing against yes vs D.Pch but I had Ksizzle vs M2K put up instead IIRC.

though snake vs peach is campy and gay...but thats brawl for ya loloz
i dont mean to start anything.....its kind of a boring campy game....only reason i play it is to attempt to get pocket change which helps (unless i owe people money) brawl doesnt really need practice....which is why i play melee in my spare time....but ill leave this thread alone...

and watch m2k and ally continue to stay on top of the game....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wtf MINTY?!?! WHY DOING THIS ODD SPOUTS?? 7th out of 81? WTF?!?!

MINTY REPPING MY JACKIE CHAN ADVENTURES BOI YEAYUHZ <333333333333333
*** he got lucky. He outplaced like 10 people that are way better than him because of his easy bracket and me going Ike/him jewing me.

I heard Minty went Snake/MK/D3, not Marth rofl.

If he did, he probaly didn't use him all the time. Looks like it was a fun tourney, Inui Ike legit?
The wuss didn't use Marth vs me. He had to counterpick an Ike into even worse match-ups instead of using his main. :laugh:

My Ike's been legit for months. TX is gonna see. :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I don't care about yes camping me with snake. I know how to deal with campy snakes. I see and deal with it all the time.

Alex, though I was ticked about how YOU wanted things, that live stream thing was not what really lit my fuse off. it was something you said after. Which I seriously did not think you go as low as to say that.

I knew yes was gonna camp me. it's freaking snake, nothing knew. But the other reason I was ticked was cause of the people around running thier damm mouths and sneak coaching. I hated that **** and I was not in the mood to play. Really when I saw the people that was around. I had a feeling this crap was gonna happen. I should have just never played and gave the match to Yes as I wanted too to avoid this.

I'm glad to know and see who my true friends really are around here. And I just noticed...I hardly have any.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
depends on if i find a ride or not...lol i know a few people i owe money to...

but ill get to you alex...

thats like what your famous for...owing money

I remember I had this convo with thumbs at katsucon

Me: thumbs uh is boss gonna be here i gotta get my money back from CH4
thumbs : HAHAHAH good luck
Me: why?
Thumbs : that ***** owes me money from 2 years ago
Me : oh...

:O

Palpi

Smash Hero
*** he got lucky. He outplaced like 10 people that are way better than him because of his easy bracket and me going Ike/him jewing me.

The wuss didn't use Marth vs me. He had to counterpick an Ike into even worse match-ups instead of using his main. :laugh:

My Ike's been legit for months. TX is gonna see. :)
Texas has a couple ikes inui but only 1 maybe 2 are good :)

boss8

Smash Hero
thats like what your famous for...owing money

I remember I had this convo with thumbs at katsucon

Me: thumbs uh is boss gonna be here i gotta get my money back from CH4
thumbs : HAHAHAH good luck
Me: why?
Thumbs : that ***** owes me money from 2 years ago
Me : oh...

:O
already payed him back....dnt owe him anything.....

i know i owe some people....i will obviously pay my debts if they are around...

Top Bottom