• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Viridian City of the SUMMER 8-29 Results

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i completely failed in doubles. in winners anti was ****** me on one side of the screen while inui was doing great vs basic sausage. i shouldve called for help so it was my fault. then in losers we went last hit last game but i sd'd at 54 percent costing us ther set vs atomsk and fatal. our losses were my fault and inui did great. it was just unfortunate events.
I should have paid more attention. I got so caught up in ****** a Dedede and didn't expect Anti to outplay you in the ditto. :(

You were a hero against IcyLight and Bizkit, btw.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if u want to make this easier for me just im. After I finish this bracket I gotta take Ally to Port Authority then after I guess...as I said in the OP no morE:(

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Shoutouts aren't very fun without a full result due to exclusion so gg's to everyone I played in tourny and MM's.

Random Toon Link guy had quite the funny john in our MM. After getting 3 stocked twice, and 2 stocked he complained he couldnt play due to missing a $20 bill. Inui quality johns. Ah well, got my $5. Too bad beating him wont count for **** :laugh:

Btw, Sonic>>>>>Falco

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Olimar and Snake...delicious prey for ksizzle to feast upon!

Malcolm and I did really well. We lost two last hit, game 3 sets. There are some things we need to work out (Malcolm not killing me! Lmao), but I'd definitely love to team with him again. If he weren't already relatively static with NinjaLink, I'd definitely pick him up as my static partner. I'm gonna try teaming with Zucco at Gauntlet if we can get there, and if all goes well then we'll think about potential static partnership.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I went 100% Ike and got 17th, losing to Jash (wrecked me game two) and Minty (counterpicked me with Snake and Dedede and got totally lucky and did not deserve to win). I would have easily gotten at least 7th with MK, but I really wanted to go all Ike and see what happens and have fun, which I did.
I wanted to fight your Ike with Ganon sooooo badly, but alas, it was not meant to be. Ike-Ganon is tons of fun, especially on Delfino, where water-destruction happens.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I wanted to fight your Ike with Ganon sooooo badly, but alas, it was not meant to be. Ike-Ganon is tons of fun, especially on Delfino, where water-destruction happens.
Gotta come early or stay late in order to get friendlies in, tbqh...

I'd love to play you. Also Ganondorf dittos.

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
Had a great time. Was nice seeing everyone again. See you all again next time.

Atomsk *glare*

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
to let everyone know what happened in the set with me vs adhd

i only got like 15 percent or something on him and i was at 1 stock so i just forfiet. diddy kong is such a fair character.

Zucco

Smash Master
Olimar and Snake...delicious prey for ksizzle to feast upon!

Malcolm and I did really well. We lost two last hit, game 3 sets. There are some things we need to work out (Malcolm not killing me! Lmao), but I'd definitely love to team with him again. If he weren't already relatively static with NinjaLink, I'd definitely pick him up as my static partner. I'm gonna try teaming with Zucco at Gauntlet if we can get there, and if all goes well then we'll think about potential static partnership.
Teaming with you at other Locals if we do good sure, but Im not sure about going Static, mainly because 1. I have good partners outside of Jersey that I would also like to team with in the future and 2. I like teaming with different people for various reasons such as experimenting or just having fun lol. Only time will tell.

I went 100% Ike and got 17th, losing to Jash (wrecked me game two) and Minty (counterpicked me with Snake and Dedede and got totally lucky and did not deserve to win). I would have easily gotten at least 7th with MK, but I really wanted to go all Ike and see what happens and have fun, which I did.
This Reminded me that I didnt use Ness like a promised I would at Viridian, probably because I needed some good wins. soon enough I guess.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Orion we effing beasted teams! Seriously dude, I knew from the start we were going to rep.

I was a bit pissed seeing some people with waaaaay easier brackets than I had myself. But w/e its all good, just please next time seed things a bit better.

People need to stop spazzing out like little girls when they lose. Be a man.

I will never ever beat blackwatlz.

I **** falco:)

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Gotta come early or stay late in order to get friendlies in, tbqh...

I'd love to play you. Also Ganondorf dittos.
I know, I know, but when you have to follow a public transportation schedule, it's hard to come early or stay late. In this case, my dad wanted to take me back to school early so he couldn't get wrecked by traffic from the Jets-Giants game on his way home. Not having a car of my own complicates things a lot.

But yes, Ganon dittos. They will happen.

Kimchi

Smash Ace
Fort Lee, NJ / Cornell University - Ithaca, NY
Inui, teach me the Falco matchup and I'll teach you the Olimar/Snake matchup. Otherwise, I think it's unwinnable or very close to unwinnable in my book =]. Playing Blood's Falco has shown me that, even though I didn't get 2 stocked once. Getting him down to last stock was so effing hard.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
My bracket
Winners:
Bye
Pops
Chaos Marth
Mew2King (Guess)

Losers:
Cable
Zucco
Fatal (Lost)

I think I'm missing someone...not sure though.

I was the highest placing Falco :) 9th Place

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if u guys try the format bleachigo is doing its fine.

I have bottom quarter done i need to just get details on more ppl

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, teach me the Falco matchup and I'll teach you the Olimar/Snake matchup. Otherwise, I think it's unwinnable or very close to unwinnable in my book =]. Playing Blood's Falco has shown me that, even though I didn't get 2 stocked once. Getting him down to last stock was so effing hard.
Damage yourself with eruption or just wait for him to laser you until you're at around 30%. After that it's all about good tech skill and mindgames. You have to rush in, be good at powershielding and quickly punishing Falco's gayness, and you have to trick Falco and guess right. Predict the f-b escapes. Falcos loooove to abuse Falco's amazing roll, so call it and get some strong hit in. If you think he's going to jab (hint: he will), you can space an f-tilt and **** him for it.

Olimar doesn't bother me that much anymore, but Snake...ugh! I wish he would disappear! Just looking at him makes me angry!

@Alex Strife:

Bye
Almost Legendary
Jash (lost)

Cloudfox
DireVulcan
Minty (lost to myself; this guy didn't deserve the win at all, eff him)

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I'm not going to these piece of **** OoS tournaments anymore until I've learned the matchups better. Even then Fatal isn't going to OoS for a while. So New England better not ****ing fail anymore with tourneys. I'm not resorting to OoS if I'm just going to end up at a crappy *** venue and get low seed + low placing (which results in low seed) every single time and have everyone scream at me every time I'm playing a match just to piss me off and to fill the little joy you little ****s have. **** your region. No respect at all. I'll never be able to get myself together.

Another note: Falco is a piece of **** character and it doesn't suit me at all. Dropping that ***** bird. /rant

Max Ketchum

I'm not going to these piece of **** OoS tournaments anymore until I've learned the matchups better. Even then Fatal isn't going to OoS for a while. So New England better not ****ing fail anymore with tourneys. I'm not resorting to OoS if I'm just going to end up at a crappy *** venue and get low seed + low placing (which results in low seed) every single time and have everyone scream at me every time I'm playing a match just to piss me off and to fill the little joy you little ****s have. **** your region. No respect at all. I'll never be able to get myself together.

Another note: Falco is a piece of **** character and it doesn't suit me at all. Dropping that ***** bird. /rant
Wow, like...shut the **** up. Like Eazy said, be a ****ing man.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Nah yo when our Fsmashes collided, the stage took a shift towards the left by a 22.75 degree angle thus making me die first. Science too good yo.
:)

Zucco

Smash Master
lets see...

Winners
bye
Palpi
Eazy
Ksizzle(lost)

losers
Shugo
Bleachigo(lost)

**** SDs lolol. I think this is it for me.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

you mad?

10youmads

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

LoL madder.

Max Ketchum

Winners:
Bye
Defeated Mr. Clutch
Lost to Orion

Losers:
Defeated Delta-cod
Defeated Wes
Lost to Kai

Overall placing: 17/81

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Bloodcross was a ****ing baby a few weeks ago after Inui and I destroyed him in low tiers. I saw his little rant back then as well. I instantly knew the kid was a fool.

Sent my results to alex*

Inui

Banned via Warnings

lol

All venues except huge ones do suck, but Alex Strife is amazing and the tourny was fun.

How to be seeded well: Pull off an upset in winners and/or **** losers to place high anyways.

Nah yo when our Fsmashes collided, the stage took a shift towards the left by a 22.75 degree angle thus making me die first. Science too good yo.
:)

Science is amazing!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
who did you play first round?

@inui - I am getting most of it but if u have more info let me know i'll send over the tio file and do it faster with 2 ppl.
I played Inui.

Then slowmo i think then high voltage then kid. I think that was their names.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
its fine I am getting it I just need more info where is JG I need his info and trevs info

Top Bottom