• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Smash 4, a Brawl/Melee tournament, June 28th, San Antonio TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Yeah I heard he was closing it down about a month ago. Someone told me the owner wasn't making enough money to justify the paycut he took to start the place. It's sad, because Schertz is where I was born and it needed something like Trader's Planet. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I would love to show, but I'm afraid my chances are slim. I have other things I must attend to on that day.

....Yea...I'll just go to Final Smash 5...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lee...

$5 Ganon Ditto MM?

:)

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I think I can come for sure with a few Dallas people this time. If my job lets me get those days off. Sethalon are you coming? I know your eager to get your rematch from the A-kon tourney.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
sorry kite, i dont play brawl at all now (i didnt want to have to choose one or the other, but playing brawl ruins me at melee, so i had to choose. and i chose melee :p)

but i'll mm you in melee if you'd like

edit:
also cave, dyse, jerry, mat (essence) and i are going to the florida tourney too so dont have it conflict iwth that pleassssse :)

Setsuna

Smash Apprentice
I doubt Gannon is anything to be worried about so I will challenge MM Gannon vs Diddy kong name your price. Anyone else please post.

To the Dallas peeps- I don't know any of yall except for Kirby kid is he coming? What happened to Salis, Kenshin, and the rest of the click? I hope they didn't stop playing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lies, you never show up anymore =/
make time and come to this
Trust me, I really want to make an appearance. Maybe show off my Sonic.

It's just that with everything going on this Summer, my chances are extremely low. Right now, possibily 10% at best.

And if not, like I said, I'll go to FS5.

Setsuna

Smash Apprentice
I am down for both MM...Lee are you that confident with your Gannon? If so then I will play you best out of how many matches? I will let you call it.

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
lol ic... it's gonna be sad if I lose that
what city do you count towards Lee? NB?

Kyle we still have a $1 mm pending, just thought I'd remind you

Nakofan mm?
Setsuna mm?
Forkgirl mm?
One with Cave too?
Aleol mm?
Santi mm?
Cake mm?
Screeddie mm?
Xury mm?
Prose mm?
Quincy mm if you go?
MrC mm? though I know you don't do mm thought I'd ask anyways
DMK mm?

Hmm I thought this tourney was bigger than that...

Edit for Kyle: MMs are for Brawl =P
P.S. Ban that Green Greens shiz, it's all glitched up and campy and full of walls
HA! I'd lose before I could get an attack in.
How long have y'all been part of the competitive scene anyway?

(never mind, don't answer that)

K1T3

Smash Lord
Kite mm me. :)
And anyone else who wants some. :p
And i even went out of my way not to put you on my MM list.
That ditto matchup is the gay but maybe I'll do one for a dollar or more or something. I guess I have to see if you're worth teaming with as well, keke =P

Kirin

Smash Journeyman
Nah it's Sasuke from Naruto. His ultimate attack is called "Kirin." A Kirin is also a mythical beast, more commonly called a chimera. The name has two meanings to me I guess. Anyways, thanks, I like the new name a lot too.

Also, Lee, RPS MM's?

Dojo

Smash Champion
And i even went out of my way not to put you on my MM list.
That ditto matchup is the gay but maybe I'll do one for a dollar or more or something. I guess I have to see if you're worth teaming with as well, keke =P
haha well you offered cake and santi so i felt left out. :(
i dislike it myself so i'll play a different character. :)

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Ganon is ****ing amazing. Everyone else thought he was **** too before I put the hurting on them.

Playing Snake is like easy tourney-win mode. I'm tired of owning with top tier. Now I wreck *** with ROB and Ganon. Dair to murder slam = amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom