• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination: Workshop General social thread

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
I could probably edit it to only let you cancel taunts, but then taunts would always be safe.
Well taunts in general don't actually do anything for competitive play except to look cool, so I don't think there would be anything wrong with that... hm... except snake's... perhaps snake's taunts would have to be an exception to that, but otherwise, I see nothing wrong with being able to cancel a taunt at any point.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Well taunts in general don't actually do anything for competitive play except to look cool, so I don't think there would be anything wrong with that... hm... except snake's... perhaps snake's taunts would have to be an exception to that, but otherwise, I see nothing wrong with being able to cancel a taunt at any point.
Snake and Weegee. :V

cman

Smash Ace
Haha there would be a lot of taunts that would get really annoying really fast. But that's like the point of a taunt right? To make the other person go crazy. Then they would make a mistake and you could punish. I smell the most useful and deep B+ AT ever concieved!

Might as well try it out on any taunt that doesn't have a hitbox at least.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Generally speaking, if you want to play some B+ online the best thing to do is hit up AiB (I personally don't like AiB but like everyone there plays online.) or just get on the IRC.

Most of them, but there are B+ers up there like Zerxion. We just need to take over thats all.

Anyone smell a raid?
For the horde! (I've gotten readdicted to WoW... Ugh... I'm back playing my BE 'Lock and hating myself inside for playing again...)

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Pfffft, we all know the point of taunting is to let the opponent know just how slow they truly are.

In that case, screaming it at the top of your lungs is usually more effective.

Also gives you a chance to practice your Captain Falcon imitation. Two birds with one stone.

Though seriously, Show Me Ya Moves and Ur2slw spam would absolutely break the game.

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
Could someone help me get my wifi up and running? I'd love to play B+ with y'all, but its confusing the heck out of me.

(If I should post this in another section, please tell me and I'll take it there. I'll add in more details if its ok to talk about it here.).

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
So I can now Music Hack my Brawl and was looking for suggestions for songs. Songs that are good to fight to is best and no rap or country please.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So I can now Music Hack my Brawl and was looking for suggestions for songs. Songs that are good to fight to is best and no rap or country please.
Awkward Justice (Tales of the Abyss)
End of a Thought (Tales of Symphonia)
Meaning of Birth (Tales of the Abyss)
Fury Sparks (Tales of Vepseria)
Fighting of the Spirit PSX OST Remix (Engrish >_>): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uozey7q7fjI#watch-vid-title

Snake Eater Vocal (lol)

Dark Lord Ganon from Twilight with alternate parts (who wins the stalemate): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDuhSdtvhUY#watch-vid-title

One Winged Angel orchestrated from FFVII Reunion OST
New Japan Philharmonic (Melee Orchestra OST) Brinstar Depths & "Fire Emblem"

Darkrai Inochi wo Kakete (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EYRxgkDums&feature=related#watch-vid-title)

Linked to some of the more specific tracks. *shrug*

I THINK I FOLLOWED YOUR VAGUE INSTRUCTIONS SIR!

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
While we're doing game OSTs...

A few of my favs from valkyrie profile 2 (most of these are boss themes, though a few aren't):

Indescrible Grief
Never Surrender
A Motion of Finishing Blow
Celestial Troupe
Multiplexed Contradiction
Dancing Without Malice or Mercy
No Knowledge of Wisdom
How Wicked Ruler
Start Up From Prolonged Darkness
Climax Coming from the Abyss
An Upsetting Emotion
In Order to Acquire the Light in that Hand
Unrestrained Struggle
A Thoughtful Strategy

Ok... maybe that's more than a "few," but it's a great soundtrack. Motoi Sakuraba is too good.

Sails

Smash Ace
Just out of curiosity, is there an IRC channel devoted to B+ players finding people to play with? I've been wanting to get some practice in, and I don't know anyone >_>

I found it in the FAQ, nevermind...

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
Hey knux, you do know that the falcon punch "combo" in your sig was techable... four times... right?
If your talking about the footstool combo then no it wasn't techable 4 times. You cant tech footstooles, at least not in vbrawl. I will give you two techables moments tho. Actually.... im not sure if you can tech from that laying down position either. Im just assuming you can.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
If your talking about the footstool combo then no it wasn't techable 4 times. You cant tech footstooles, at least not in vbrawl. I will give you two techables moments tho. Actually.... im not sure if you can tech from that laying down position either. Im just assuming you can.
You can't tech anything in that combo.
It is awesome!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
That thing is a legit infinite on ROB in vBrawl.

Pretty sure its just footstool, forced getup, footstool, forced getup, footstool, forced getup etc until you feel like Falcon Punching, and Falcon Punch is guaranteed on a forced getup.

Top Bottom