• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Destination is boring?

TreK

Is "that guy"
french online community still think "no items fox only final destination" is a serious meme... we te ef

we started doing our cp list a month ago, at last ._.
i've always been a rebelz tho 8D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Better Final Destination than Battlefield over and over again. I hate playing that stage 1 vs 1 so much.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
I find final destination more frustrating than boring. I hate getting caught under that lip while trying to recover.

Nehemiah

Smash Cadet
I find final destination more frustrating than boring. I hate getting caught under that lip while trying to recover.

After you play it so many times, you just recover perfectly there after. And metaknight will never be caught by the lip, shuttle loop for the win.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
That **** lip annoys me so much. You're trying to edgehog but the lip owns you >.> FD is sorta boring just a field with no platforms. Music isn't all to great aswell...

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
You have one of the best user names ever. A++++

And also I agree with you that Smashville is more funner and the music is better. Though Final Destination (Brawl) beat's just about them all, but over all Smashville has the best music.

yeah, smashville music definitely owns. especially on saturday nights <3

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I barley ever get to play on FD anymore.

Everyone bans it against me at tournaments because I'm Diddy Kong T_T

ZettaKuma

Smash Cadet
Final Destnation x 100 times= Suicide.
But to get it straight, any stage you play on a 100 times will get boring.
(except WarioWare...)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
People always ban it against Sonic. :/

IDK why either. It's not like it's his best stage >.>

:093:
If you don't want to see Spin > Dash > Kick > Repeat then you will want to ban this stage so you don't see this the whole match. =/

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Overuse of FD makes me want to punch kittens.

HARD!!!

There are other stages, I rather play on all the legal stages so I can get the practice than 100X matches on FD :ohwell:.

AddictedGamer

Smash Cadet
I prefer counterpick stages and delfino, especially stages I can shark with. (Brinstar, Delfino, etc) Skyworld is also fun against tether people, but it's borderline banned (meaning banned sometimes but not always). I avoid FD like the plague.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I can't stand the stage. It's too small compared to the perfect size of Melee's, and most of the time the remixes of Brawl's main theme plays, which is just lame. I'll play a match once in a while on it, but there's ten times better stages. One of those is Battlefield.(though the remixes suck just as much on there too)

Sieguest

Smash Master
I can tolerate Final Destination...just kind of that mellow stage...where the stage won't save a losing battle...but you always have to have fun while playing this game...sooo picking other stages is the way to do it...you can still keep a fair fight. and on some stages...it's just fun to see someone three stocked by the environment! (roflmania!)

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
I personally don't get tired of this stage one bit because it is fair to anyone who is playing and is a fairly large stage in comparison to some of the other stages included which are in my opinion to small for 4 people to begin with. It is a great stage all in all and my favorite stage in the game but Battlefield is a close 2nd.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
naaaaaaaaaaaa
final destination isn't really boring
but i prefere smashville

CrimsonRex

Smash Rookie
I can't stand the stage. It's too small compared to the perfect size of Melee's, and most of the time the remixes of Brawl's main theme plays, which is just lame. I'll play a match once in a while on it, but there's ten times better stages. One of those is Battlefield.(though the remixes suck just as much on there too)
I kinda thought Melee's Final Destination was a little too big.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
what I do is put all the nuetral stages on random and just press that although my friends (who dont play competitively) like all the stages on random and I hate it! I also don't like Items but thats another story

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
i disagree with that i thought the melee FD was perfect for the speed the game was played at allowing for greater movement that brought the flow of the game together perfectly for its time.

T-block

B2B TST
I don't know why you would say it's boring... it's just another stage that has its advantages and disadvantages for some characters. Battlefield could be argued to be just as boring as FD since nothing moves, but you probably wouldn't call it boring.

Snype

Smash Cadet
FD is mainly known for the simple stage and thats why alot like it, of all of me and my friends I am the only one who enjoys BF.

Top Bottom