• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Jenkins

Smash Lord
peace *****essssssssssssss

gonna go hang wit my boy oni in the city tomorrow and saturday. peaceeeeeeeee outtttttttttt

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Alright everybody, if you honestly want to organize an attack on Brawl Rules, the thread can be found

Here

Pretty much, you can spread the idea to the character boards that would benefit greatly from it. I'm thinking like Wolf, PT, etc character getting wrecked by CGs.

I still think this is a good idea...so let's make it happen.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Alright everybody, if you honestly want to organize an attack on Brawl Rules, the thread can be found

Here

Pretty much, you can spread the idea to the character boards that would benefit greatly from it. I'm thinking like Wolf, PT, etc character getting wrecked by CGs.

I still think this is a good idea...so let's make it happen.
we should totally do it.

but all at one time though for maximum effect.

plan a date, get everyone together, and make intelligent posts and start a discussion

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
we should totally do it.

but all at one time though for maximum effect.

plan a date, get everyone together, and make intelligent posts and start a discussion
Well really, as long as the posts are pretty regular for a coule days, I think we could make a point...

Anybody have good connections with boards this will influence?

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Epic thread Doggie.
Thanks man, it is also up for discussion, part of knowing the stage is knowing
what it hinders. So comment on it Ill probably post it on the thread itself as thoughts
to reflect on.

we all know doggie was like the best character in Eureuka Seven, xD

btw, anyone seen pocket full of rainbows yet?
I 100 percent agree with this post.

And whats pocket Full of Rainbows?

MegaPlox

Smash Rookie
Greetings my fellow McCloud mainers; I'm new to the site.

The name's MegaPlox and I have a pretty decent Fox, it's a pleasure to join the community. =]

I guess I'll start by contributing to the topic at hand; the classic MetaKnight planking.
I've fought plenty of MetaKnight's before and in my opinion, the best way to conquer his planking is running off the edge and do repeated shines right on the edge point where MK would hold on. Do this until his edge invulnerability wears off. The faster you continually shine, the more chances you have that MK won't be able to counter.

I've done it and it worked a few times for me but overall it's my opinion, everyone has their own strategies.

Jenkins

Smash Lord
Greetings my fellow McCloud mainers; I'm new to the site.

The name's MegaPlox and I have a pretty decent Fox, it's a pleasure to join the community. =]

I guess I'll start by contributing to the topic at hand; the classic MetaKnight planking.
I've fought plenty of MetaKnight's before and in my opinion, the best way to conquer his planking is running off the edge and do repeated shines right on the edge point where MK would hold on. Do this until his edge invulnerability wears off. The faster you continually shine, the more chances you have that MK won't be able to counter.

I've done it and it worked a few times for me but overall it's my opinion, everyone has their own strategies.
yo there dawg this here's the social thread. let loose, you can say like anything in here.

but **** good start though ;D

MegaPlox

Smash Rookie
Thanks Moon-Doggie! =D

Oh, SnowballBob. <.<
lol, I'd good. Yo, we need to brawl again Bob, garuntee I win this time. ;D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Jenkins go play Bongo moar.

<3

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I don't know how I got here.

I think the title caught my attention and thought it might be interesting. Then I realized it was just a social thread where Jenkins post a lot so I felt I should, lol

Jenkins

Smash Lord
I don't know how I got here.

I think the title caught my attention and thought it might be interesting. Then I realized it was just a social thread where Jenkins post a lot so I felt I should, lol

ya cant trust those titles.

the pull you in with catchy names, and POW, you're stuck in a STUPID THREAD with STUPID people who's ***** are STUPIDLY big.

.................wut.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I can't search my name, because everyone calls me "Knux", but there is actually an swf member naned "Knux", I'll end up finding more stuff about him than me.

Top Bottom