• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
the kind you eat foo!

not the kind where it's like hey-is-that-a-banana-in-your-pocket-or-are-you-just-happy-to-see-me kind.
Oh, well, then I don't want the costume anymore :(.
oh and i'll get the 15,000 post just watch >: 3
You do, and I'll kill myself.
also, how do you guys keep the rubber piece on the control stick from being torn to ****?
i've gone through like 5 now.
LOL. Uzi can't keep his rubbers on. ;)

Well neither can I.
Wow. Words cannot express the current wow. Oh wait, the word "wow" works fine.
This isn't even as deep as we can go. Let's dig farther.

EDIT:
Was this entire post a sex-joke or what?

Also, this thread is amazing. If you haven't seen it, read up.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
That thread made me just look like a ******, but holy hell it was sooooo worth it.

that has got to be the best thread.

Kuares

Pizza
That guy is crazy, he posts in the Iowa thread all the time. Somewhat recently, they talked about mewtwo and he wrote this.

Mewtwo is an allegory for god. The first pokemon movie was a lot more then a kids movie. Especially if you watch the opening scene that was cut out. In that scene it shows the researches cloning a Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Mewtwo, and the Scientist's daughter, Amber. The 4 start to talk telepathically. One by one the 3 starts start to fade away and die. Then Amber starts to fade away. Mewtwo starts to panic and become upset as Amber says her final words to him, "Life is wonderful." This sends Mewtwo in a rage and the scientists are forced to sedate him for a few years. When he wakes up he is angry and out to seek the question life is wonderful, but why. At this point the movie parallels hot button issues like do clones have souls and the meaning of life.

These themes continue in the other Pokemon movie staring Mewtwo titled Mewtwo's Revenge. In this movie he lives on top of a plateau and lives with all of the cloned Pokemon from the first movie. He is essentially god of this area and even uses his powers to help people in the area and also keep them away from the Pokemon. At one point of the movie he questions if he should constantly protect the Pokemon or let them live life on their own and make their own choices. This is obviously a parallel to the idea of freewill vs. God's will. At the climax of the movie Mewtwo even goes through a crucifixion and revival similar to Jesus.

These two movies blew my mind.

TLDR: Mewtwo is basically god.
Here is said opening scene

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
speaking of bananas, I'm having frozen burritos and a banana for dinner umad?

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Good to see things are active here ^.^, or moreso than they were before.

I'm kind of scared, apparently I forgot to log out off a friend's computer yesterday and he said he messed with my account last night O.O.

I checked my recent posts, and everything seems to be normal... my about me section looks untouched and my signature seems fine...

I don't know what happened, but he was so sure that he did something he kept laughing...

Anyways, LOL that was a lot of wasted time there SuSa :(, sorry...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yeah light, he did something , I kindly asked KJ to remove it however before many peeps saw it. If you want to know I think he still has it, I asked him to soft delete it, so you can talk to him about it if you want.

Kuares

Pizza
So, I am planning on making some sort of food for an upcoming tournament and I wanted it Starfox related, but so far the only ideas were to either make Arwing cookies or a Smart Bomb pie. Can anyone think of anything else I could try?

Lightning: It was badly written, solid block of text, No progression of thought and no attempt to copy your writing style(needed moar smilies).

Lightning93

Smash Champion
So, I am planning on making some sort of food for an upcoming tournament and I wanted it Starfox related, but so far the only ideas were to either make Arwing cookies or a Smart Bomb pie. Can anyone think of anything else I could try?
Laser churros! Make them red! You could also make a blueberry reflector cheesecake!
Lightning: It was badly written, solid block of text, No progression of thought and no attempt to copy your writing style(needed moar smilies).
Oh, good, so it sounds like you guys could tell it wasn't me XD. Phew... I'm not surprised though, it's not like he knows how I write on here...

Was it at least somewhat funny? If it was just plain out mean I don't know if I wanna see what he wrote... I mean, I guess he was assuming I'd see it anyways...
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11361925&postcount=11926

^ didn't want to repost the same thing so I'm linking you to it :p worth looking at imoooo
HELLA FUNNY!!!!

Sadly, I never visited the Disco Room even when I had Premium, and I'm so freaking broke that I can't even afford a spare $10 XD.

But what am I complaining about yeah? Life is amazing!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
it wasn't really funn,y just more of a burn type chant. He seems like someone who has a lot of friends and thinks he's BA. Little does he know, high school is high school and it does not count towards life.

Course I'd look out for you btw, I would look out for all the fox boards, and the samus boards. Also a few random members are included in this as well. DTP, Ugg, Kief, Victra. They are my homies, and I've met 3/4 of them IRL :D

Lightning93

Smash Champion
He has a weird sense of humor sometimes which comes off very um... egotistical... even though he's not like that at all XD.

And thanks very much Cherry!

*waits for name-searchers to show*

BTW, ALL-NIGHTERS ARE AWESOME. MY EYES ARE GRADUALLY LOSING ABILITY TO SEE, LIGHTS ARE BECOMING BLURRY, AND I CAN FEEL THE QUALITY OF MY WORK DETERIORATING!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hahaha, I doubt they will show, They aren't the type to name search :p Maaaybe Victra lol. Kief doesn't post here anymore. Ugg, another maybe and DTP (Samusbrawler) probably not.

We went camping together :D

Top Bottom