• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha camaraderie. How I do adore Yee.

Anyone have anything uber special happen to them today? I tore a muscle while practising a jump serve (vBall) to impress a chick. Looks like that won't happen anymore lololololol. Either way I want to get back into volleyball, as soon as I recover from this. I'm laying on my side with a bottle of tylenol. breathing hurts. Moving hurts more. and sitting up makes me wish for a gun.

He stole it, my spot as the 12000 poster, you know how long I waited for it?
12000 posts?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
dude Shine totally has invincibility!!!!! I use it to blow up snake's grenades without taking damage!!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
shouldn't you actually have gotten the 93rd post? Should go after this guy instead:
Two reasons why I disagree with this sentiment.

1. I'm not egotistical, so therefore I don't feel that the number 93 belongs to me, and me alone in any way. (On an unrelated note, if I see any of you include a 93 in whatever username, game tag, or nickname you utilize, I will kill you.)
2. Crifer is all the way across the Atlantic. For this reason I have a subset of additional reasons why this loses my need for vengeance.
- He doesn't know any better.
- He might have a crazy German accent.
- He's from Germany.
- (Inserted remark regarding the fact that he is from a different country and therefore I do not care, where, in reality, I kind of think it's cool that smash bros is international.)
- He could probably beat me up.
Now, think about Uzi. The environmentalist, the furry, the poor isolated soul without a roommate in Alaska. The pacifist, and a good friend of mine.

Now you tell me: Who would be the more exploitable target to exact the vulgarities of my rage?

Hint -
THIS GUY:

I tore a muscle while practising a jump serve (vBall) to impress a chick.
It's okay! Pretty sure you're not the first ^.^.

EDIT: Asdioh. I sympathize with you on your wi-fi endeavors. I tried it again the other day, and ****, that is the worst gameplay I've ever experienced. We should only play each other from now on.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Haha, I used to play a lot of wi-fi but recently stopped, as I can now go to smash-fests weekly, Every wednesday to be exact. However i'd be inclined to do so as I don't feel like moving for the next long time.

Edit: she came to see if I was okay, my friends didn't tell her what happened so I had literally 1 second to make up what happened and came up with me vs godzilla. She told me, after laughing for a while that I didn't have to tell her.

SCOTU

Smash Hero

1. I'm not egotistical, so therefore I don't feel that the number 93 belongs to me, and me alone in any way. (On an unrelated note, if I see any of you include a 93 in whatever username, game tag, or nickname you utilize, I will kill you.)
2. Crifer is all the way across the Atlantic. For this reason I have a subset of additional reasons why this loses my need for vengeance.
- He's from Germany.
- (Inserted remark regarding the fact that he is from a different country and therefore I do not care, where, in reality, I kind of think it's cool that smash bros is international.)
Now, think about Uzi. The environmentalist, the furry, the poor isolated soul without a roommate in Alaska. The pacifist, and a good friend of mine.

Now you tell me: Who would be the more exploitable target to exact the vulgarities of my rage?

Hint -
THIS GUY:

It's okay! Pretty sure you're not the first ^.^.

EDIT: Asdioh. I sympathize with you on your wi-fi endeavors. I tried it again the other day, and ****, that is the worst gameplay I've ever experienced. We should only play each other from now on.
you know.... Li-93 is rather unstable, as far as isotopes go...

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
*runs off into the distance*

no one ever expects the quite ones, hahahaha

lol, light i couldnt help myself, i sat and watched the post spot for like pracrticaly an hour....

i couldnt help myself >.>

hehe >: 3

<.<

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
*runs off into the distance*

no one ever expects the quite ones, hahahaha

lol, light i couldnt help myself, i sat and watched the post spot for like pracrticaly an hour....

i couldnt help myself >.>

hehe >: 3

<.<
You horrendous person.

Well played. Ash Whole. :laugh:

crifer

Smash Lord

- He's from Germany.

I loled hard.
wait, I´m editing post 93.​

Lightning93

Smash Champion
This post belongs to lightning 93, almighty godfather of Fox.
I almost cried. ALMOST.
Therefore making it the BEST isotope amirite?
Right, I forgot.

It's not like you have anything better to do.

JK!

That was mean.

EDIT:
Luzlulzuluzluzluzluzluzluzluz!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Zephil

Smash Ace
St ill no.
:(

on other news guys, I bought a used gc controller on ebay and it arrived yesterday. The controller was in bad shape and the buttons were all sticky and nasty. I disarmed the controller, clean it with alcohol and now the controller looks and feels like new.

I feel awesome :chuckle:

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
:(

on other news guys, I bought a used gc controller on ebay and it arrived yesterday. The controller was in bad shape and the buttons were all sticky and nasty. I disarmed the controller, clean it with alcohol and now the controller looks and feels like new.

I feel awesome :chuckle:
Good :) The controller my ex gf bought for me while we were dating is deciding to break :( and It appears I can't stop talking and thinking about her :\ Nooot good. Blonde always ruining the fun :(

Kuares

Pizza
I hate chemistry a bunch. I help people do homework and I get them better grades than I do. Then people come in my room and ask for help on a test and I'm getting ready to sleep. Worse yet, I was finding formal charges for atoms in compounds and instead of putting "+3" like I was supposed to, I put "=3" which made me laugh for 5 minutes straight because I was tired.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
You know, I may just lurk these boards usually and I don't get any of these inside jokes but my god you guys are funny.
inoerite. :D we're awesome like that. Li-93 is great, I'm thinking about naming him fox boards mascot?

....you get a banana costume!
I hate chemistry a bunch. I help people do homework and I get them better grades than I do. Then people come in my room and ask for help on a test and I'm getting ready to sleep. Worse yet, I was finding formal charges for atoms in compounds and instead of putting "+3" like I was supposed to, I put "=3" which made me laugh for 5 minutes straight because I was tired.
this made me lol.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
You know, I may just lurk these boards usually and I don't get any of these inside jokes but my god you guys are funny.
I'm glad you find this to be so. If we weren't funny I'd dare not think of what we would be considered then.

Worse yet, I was finding formal charges for atoms in compounds and instead of putting "+3" like I was supposed to, I put "=3" which made me laugh for 5 minutes straight because I was tired.
I laughed for 5 minutes straight, and I'm tired, but that's not what made me laugh.

inoerite. :D we're awesome like that. Li-93 is great, I'm thinking about naming him fox boards mascot?
Really!!!!!!???? That's odd, I don't find myself that funny.
....you get a banana costume!
Hmm... I'll be content depending on the kind of banana... ;D

*WINK*

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
the kind you eat foo!

not the kind where it's like hey-is-that-a-banana-in-your-pocket-or-are-you-just-happy-to-see-me kind.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
lols, fox boards are too good.

oh and i'll get the 15,000 post just watch >: 3

also, how do you guys keep the rubber piece on the control stick from being torn to ****?
i've gone through like 5 now.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
also, how do you guys keep the rubber piece on the control stick from being torn to ****?
i've gone through like 5 now.
mine are fine, l2p.

...well, kind of. A tiny bit ragged on the top but perfectly fine.
I do know that both my control sticks can be pushed in/pulled out, like a popping kind of thing. I blame my little brother because he's the first one that noticed it >=(

My N64 controllers are a different story, they're so crappy :(

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Man, Assi we need to play wi-fi sometime. I legit need to play against good foxes on there to find out what I'm doing wrong. I am doing good with fox but somethings just not clicking with me, it's like I'm nearing my ingenuity with him, and I can't seem to land kill set ups mainly because I don't know any, so if you'd kindly tear my fox apart it would be much appreciated. That invitation goes out to everyone else too bytheway. Need some exp when it comes to killing :(

Top Bottom