• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
there's no "official" definition of furry, but very broadly speaking, as it is the only definition that pretty much applies to all of them: you are a furry if you are a fan of anthropomorphic animals.

so if you like fox a lot as a character, and other furry characters, then you could call yourself furry. if you find them to be attractive, then you pretty much are one, lol.
is that right? well then im a furry, lol.
Holy smokes the title of fox GD actually changed for once!!!
inorite? its been ages since it changed

Zephil

Smash Ace
Finally a change in the title...

Question guys: I have seen in TKD videos that he Momentum Cancels with Dair a lot... The last time I remember Dair as MC Zhamy almost choke me so have there been a discovery that Dair is actually a good MC or is just a mistake of TKD?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I was thinking that the game would be much more mature if it only had the following characters:

Interesting, huh?
tkd! I'm your #1 fan!!! <3

not really but you're a pretty cool guy I think

anyway Foxes, I'm going to a tournament this weekend and I intend to use Fox more than Kirby.

My Fox is better than ever. Everything flows so smoothly and he's just so much fun. And combooooos

of course, my only practice is my friend, who freaking plays Sonic and isn't amazing :/

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Question guys: I have seen in TKD videos that he Momentum Cancels with Dair a lot... The last time I remember Dair as MC Zhamy almost choke me so have there been a discovery that Dair is actually a good MC or is just a mistake of TKD?
Not a mistake. I believe in some situations, as in you risk being KO'd vertically, it is better to Dair as it also allows you to fast fall immediately.
Guys I'm a furvert ;___;

Do you still love me?
It's okay! Remember, it's the fact that they look like humans which attracts you!
My Fox is better than ever. Everything flows so smoothly and he's just so much fun. And combooooos
GOGOGO Asdioh! Be sure to get some videos of you playing!

OH, AND YES! Thank you Mod Gods for changing the title. I can only hope it was my old father who answered the call... If not it's still appreciated.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
the only reason I'm afraid to use Fox at a tournament is because it's so easy to make a simple mistake and lose an entire stock at like 20%.

I always kill myself while aiming Firefox at ******** stage ledges like on FD or PS1, or I do something dumb and get gimped at a really low percent.

Kirby doesn't have to worry about that, being floaty and having 5 jumps and all..

SCOTU

Smash Hero
there's no "official" definition of furry, but very broadly speaking, as it is the only definition that pretty much applies to all of them: you are a furry if you are a fan of anthropomorphic animals.

so if you like fox a lot as a character, and other furry characters, then you could call yourself furry. if you find them to be attractive, then you pretty much are one, lol.
You, I, and pretty much everyone else here knows this isn't the active usage definition of furry.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Yes! Finally someone who understands!!
Krystal has a nice figure, accent and she's gorgeous...but yeesh D:
She gets it from Fox, Wolf and Panther >:U

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
I know right?
It brings more people in! :D
THEY SHALL EMBRACE THE MESSAGE THAT HIS TOPIC HAS TO OFFER....

:fox: <- This ain't falco...

I got it from TK from Angel Beats!

"Knocking on Heaven's Door!!"

*Moon walks away*

Once I find time to take a break from studying I will be watching the last episode.
I believe it's out some time today, unless you are referring to episode 12, which isn't the last.

Also, TK is amazing.

Top Bottom