• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

DarkAura

Smash Lord
omgwtbbq

im going to start playing this game again. i was watching a few matches and my mind exploded with nostalgia.

here on out my posting, annoyance and useless commitment to discussion with resume

Code Lyon

Smash Journeyman
omgwtbbq

im going to start playing this game again. i was watching a few matches and my mind exploded with nostalgia.

here on out my posting, annoyance and useless commitment to discussion with resume
Lol well go check the last couple of pages of the Tier list if want a good laugh.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Pfft, i co-wrote "uzi's fox guide", made 2 combo videos, the legendairy combo series, ALSO am in the Fox Force(one of the only people that actually treied posting there lol) and a bunch of other crap
: P

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
my friend keeps asking me to teach him how to get good at brawl...i dont know where to start can you guys gimme some ideas or link me to some topics/help vids to make it easier for me? i dont mind helping him out but idk where to start or how to get started =[]

Zhamy

Smash Champion
my friend keeps asking me to teach him how to get good at brawl...i dont know where to start can you guys gimme some ideas or link me to some topics/help vids to make it easier for me? i dont mind helping him out but idk where to start or how to get started
Tell him he needs to learn the range, damage, and use for each of his moves. Have him just practice until he knows them inside out. Then you **** the **** out of him until he learns movement/spacing.

If he doesn't get better after a while, he's either 1) not trying or 2) just plain bad at the game. If he keeps doing the same thing over and over, tell him he's a ****** and to THINK while he's playing.

Oh yeah, playing other fighting games doesn't hurt.

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
I 99% sure i'm being trolled but if there is a way to sh 4x lazer please let me know and I will **** chickens for a week.

Top Bottom