• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Sukai

Smash Champion
Side b cancel is really easy once you stop going "ZOMG he moves so fastorz". Just press B right before you want to stop. It's pretty easy to get down the timing.
This.
Learning how to cancel your side B can save a lot of stocks, people don't often expect you to fall short.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
there Are Still Some Areas That Need To Be Cropped Mister.

And I Was Talking About Sig Gifs.

(i'm Jk Nkb, I Use Adobe Photoshop So I'm At An Advantage. You Use Ulead Or Something Like That. <3)

P.s. We Need To Have A Serious Talk. About Brawl, But Srs Nontheless. Get On Aim Sometime!
*blushes* What Are You Doing Friday Night? I've Never Had Candian Bacon Before...

(yes I Have, Takes Like Ham.)
8===========|)
oh Yeah By The Way.

In Case Anyone Cares,

Im Still Alive.
Holy Fawk

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I will bestow Light with this task because he does a better job with his smash oriented sigs. Also I can't remove the side bars on my gifs =(
Ok...so...is it possible for you to make me a sig Light? I do have a snapshot I want you to use though.

If you don't have the time, I can just make a sig without a gif image etc myself.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
DUDE GUYS I did it. While playing Melee today, I got the OTHER RSHQL. 5 Lasers, one short hop.

Still working on the RSHQPL.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Eh... sure why not. I need to improve on my photoshop skills anyways so I might as well get started on a project.

Send me the details whenever you can Zeton.

Send them to where? What is your aim or email? Send me a private message or something X_X

DUDE GUYS I did it. While playing Melee today, I got the OTHER RSHQL. 5 Lasers, one short hop.

Still working on the RSHQPL.
You should have the melee fox avatar like mine XD.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
yo, i got a vid but i need to turn it into a gif, heeeeeeelp D :

edit: nvm i found out how ^.^
now i just need photobucket to upload he **** thing -.-;

double edit:

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
**** it saucekay i was gonna post that D :

anyways, fox got +1, : /

we need to do better than that, smack dab in the middle of the tier list

also zelda got RAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEEED

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I always thought Zelda was really bad. >_>
Like, worse then Link.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
since fox boards are my second family i must tell of the events that happened yesterday,was planning on not telling anyone but **** it lololol

so i went to see the 2.5/10, made it to 3rd base,then when i went to go take a piss and came back to the room she was making out with another guy there(everyone was drinking besides me because im a ****ing beast)and they asked me to join in..i thought i saw them making out earlier in the day but i dont wear my glasses when i need to get poon so i didnt think much of it.... newho i packed up my **** and left lol was depressed/pissed as balls on the ride home but now i dont care lol shes still texting me,what an insecure girl xD TO JOE DOES NOT DO THREESOMES!

on another note:SNOW DAY WOOO!!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
GUYS: if we get Metaknight banned (putting him at the bottom of the tier list in "BANNED" tier) then FOX would be directly in the MIDDLE of the roster. I think we should ALL get together and TRY to BAN Metaknight to MAKE that happen

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Fox would actually probably rise if MK gets banned, since we won't have good Foxes losing to random "decent" MKs, right? :D

And Kirby finally dropped like he should, yay.

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
scotu use enough special font styles lol
caps italic AND bold.

lol, im bored x.x

ut yeah,. banning meta would ONLY do good, and if some people leave cuse they're mad he's banned its still good cause any one that pissy ab out him being bad cant be good for smash : P

SCOTU

Smash Hero
scotu use enough special font styles lol
caps italic AND bold.

lol, im bored x.x

ut yeah,. banning meta would ONLY do good, and if some people leave cuse they're mad he's banned its still good cause any one that pissy ab out him being bad cant be good for smash : P
If the SBR banned Fox, and people stopped playing because they could no longer play their main, that would be almost the same as aforementioned MK's leaving. Furthermore, unknownst to most fox mains, upper level players actually have a lot of money on the line, and if MK were banned unjustly, then some people just arbitrarily decided that they wanted to waste a lot of time and money for those players. Given the fact that in no way is MK broken or banworthy, it would actually only do harm to ban him. Harm that most smash players can't even realize.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
try playing DEHFs falco,ADHDs diddy,Allys snake,and Lains ICS with Mk then come back to me if hes still broken :laugh:

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
-.-

for one.
just trying playing those players outright and winning is impossible unless your stupidly good.

and two
and i've read through more than enough of the MK discussion thread to fully believe MK is ban-worthy.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i've read through more than enough of the MK discussion thread to fully believe MK is ban-worthy.
Same.

Also I dunno if Layne and Deaf (anti-namesearch even though it's already too late) are on the same level as M2k, ADHD and Ally. But OS in particular has talked about how m2k and Ally are "outliers" that "don't follow the trend" but with or without them, MK is clearly more dominant at all levels of play (regardless of whether he is more popular or not).

I GUESS.

Given the fact that in no way is MK broken or banworthy
:/

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262278 read that if you haven't, I would say at the very least it's interesting.

/not trying to start a MK debate because there's a thread for that

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
its that attitude that makes me feel that the MK ban is weird,theres nothing stopping anyone from getting as good as the players listed,if we put limits on ourselves and try and compensate for what we lack in to even the playing field its just spoon feeding players...im neutral on the MK ban thing cause i enjoy character diversity but to say he breaks the game is kinda dumb...people should spend more time looking into how to beat Mk instead of how he beats them xD

that topic had some valid points,but idk its a toughie =[

edit: but scrooging/planking needa get fixed!

i just wonder sometimes the reason why people want MK banned tbh,it seems to lean more towards serving the common good/interests of players opposed to him actually being bannable idk =/

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Scrooging/planking are probably not going to be "fixed". I'm 99% sure LGL not going to be in the next SBR ruleset. =/

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
its that attitude that makes me feel that the MK ban is weird,theres nothing stopping anyone from getting as good as the players listed,if we put limits on ourselves and try and compensate for what we lack in to even the playing field its just spoon feeding players...im neutral on the MK ban thing cause i enjoy character diversity but to say he breaks the game is kinda dumb...people should spend more time looking into how to beat Mk instead of how he beats them xD

that topic had some valid points,but idk its a toughie =[

edit: but scrooging/planking needa get fixed!

i just wonder sometimes the reason why people want MK banned tbh,it seems to lean more towards serving the common good/interests of players opposed to him actually being bannable idk =/
"get better/learn the matchup" has been the suggestion from the beginning, and the problem with that is that people HAVE been trying their hardest to get better AGAINS THIS ONE CHARACTER and most of them still can't do it, and I guarantee the ones that say "I love fighting MKs I've practiced the matchup so much it's an easy win lolol" will lose to GOOD Meta Knights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz8NA3TQkk
chudat vs Lee Martin match I just watched. Now, both of these players are really good, but it is OBVIOUS to me that Lee Martin does NOT know the Kirby matchup, but Chudat DOES know the MK matchup, and he still loses. Personally I think Chudat played better in this set (especially first game, JV 3-stock, was ridiculous, but all because of major errors on Lee's part)
but.... Chudat still lost. Despite not knowing the matchup and being outplayed, the MK still won. This happens a lot.

The "get better" argument is really invalid, I wonder how many times Chudat has played all sorts of different MKs. Sure, he beats some of them, but... ugh.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9674066&postcount=7209 also, the first part of that post. :p

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
that tekken4 thread really does sum it up.

not good enough to be banned.
but good enough to kill the game completely.

stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
theres too many ways to look @ the mk ban,both in which i can see justifying a yes/no.....i want to continue talking about it but im so lazy,maybe 2mo when im not le tired

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
HOLY CRAP HE POSTED INSTANTLY

ಠ_ಠ imo

edit: 4 hours with no posts, then 4 posters in 20 minutes. o_O

I'll have you know I worked very hard at finding a letter "f" that looked like it fit into that sig. :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
im sorry,i didnt mean to ditch the discussion..but i was gone for most of the night today =[

edit:o shi just saw the sig,thats **** dude

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
HOLY CRAP HE POSTED INSTANTLY

ಠ_ಠ imo

edit: 4 hours with no posts, then 4 posters in 20 minutes. o_O

I'll have you know I worked very hard at finding a letter "f" that looked like it fit into that sig. :(
Lol I was out till like 12 playing smash, and now I am taking a break from making sigs for people.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wish I could be out til 12 playing Smash :/

You guys just wait for my name change.

g'night!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I tried doing the left part of Tjoe's sig to Asdioh today.

I could not. =(

Top Bottom