• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Sukai

Smash Champion
**** social lives, who needs petty things like girlfriends or jobs when your right hand can be all that and more?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
has this ever happened to you guys...you see a girl almost every day for a decent amount of time and thinks she really cute,then one day all of a sudden you see her and shes ugly,nothing changed about her just all of a sudden shes ugly to you

this happened to me and i was tripping balls

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Joe, that is extremely unfortunate. I have no further comments.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
has this ever happened to you guys...you see a girl almost every day for a decent amount of time and thinks she really cute,then one day all of a sudden you see her and shes ugly,nothing changed about her just all of a sudden shes ugly to you

Joe, that is extremely unfortunate. I have no further comments.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
all nighter doing homework and yet it's still not done... due in an hour and a half and at first period... god life sucks

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
all nighter doing homework and yet it's still not done... due in an hour and a half and at first period... god life sucks
I hear ya, just remembered i had an english paper due this morning, and i didnt finish it last night, spent like an hour early before class to finish it up.

Sukai

Smash Champion

I think you're on a journey of self discovery.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Xiivi is the one who puts weird titles. >_<

Lightning93

Smash Champion
S'okay guys, MD can tell you all about it, no need to feel like you're missing out on anything. *cougheventhoughyouarecough*

And yeah, I was playing my friend with Toon Link today, and he's definitely getting better towards tournament viability. I might place higher next time! Depends though...

Fight Wario with Fox or TL?

and

Fight Marth with Fox or TL?

Opinions plz. Or in the internet language of Turks: plsmeng.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
TL can take Wario, but has a slight disadvantage to Marth(~45-55).

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Hmm, I don't quite remember the matchups for Wario or Marth for Fox, but I did manage to beat one of the best Wario players on the west coast, if not the best one. I realized the best defense in the matchup is a reeeeally good offense, which is a scary idea, but seriously, Wario's defense isn't too great when it comes down to things. He relies on putting pressure and then punishing accordingly with devastatingly strong moves. You just need to get in, combo safely, get out, and come back in. You can camp for a long time too, but when you get closer and closer to the ledge things get scary.

Marth though... eh... I don't even really know a good way to go about fighting him. I've played too many bad Marth's and a few good ones that just play differently from each other. It's like Diddy Kong.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Count this as outdated if need be, but Marth isn't very good for Fox, you're best bet is camping and throwing in a few neutral airs, stay out of his grab range. After that, just wear and tear to either an up smash, or a down smash to edge guard.

Or maybe I just sucked, I don't know, I got a few compliments back when I played Brawl.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
sasukebowser and knux are both correct though.

Use Toon Link against Wario. Wario really is a ***** to fight. He has all the tools to make you look like a fool.

Use Fox again Marth. Is ghey. Shoot lasers at him. Grab him. Usual Fox style.

Top Bottom