• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol same on the dressing up thing, my mom said i wasn't aloud to trick or treat when i was 12, then i was just like... nocandynocostumebeyotch

DarkAura

Smash Lord
you guys have to learn to Uthrow tech chase, it's makes me feel like im playing melee :D

no serious this **** works

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wanna be something original.
like a ghost, or a witch.
hmmmmm.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
That was a very enthusiast laugh. :D
i can feel the hilarity here.

Sukai

Smash Champion

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
What intelligent fox wouldn't counterpick against pikachu?
hellooooo Lucas.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
GOOD GAMES TORONTO JOE

I need to get DJC down >_> it's something I never do. edit: I think I mean JJC. You know, Jab Jab Cancel? >_>_>_>_>

Play Fox in a sexy style, that is what I usually do.

....hi. Happy Halloween.

Sorry I didn't play you, Light, I was playing AiB ladder. http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/history.aspx?id=31661

5-1 today. I ***** sausage today >:O

I almost 3-stocked a Snake player, lol. Then he was like "BROKEN WIFI SNAKE ACTIVATE" and brought me to last stock before I could freaking finish him.
Only person I lost to was a good Weegee, and then he played Snake second game and it was total BS because Snake's ******** on wifi. >=(
His dash attack is like wtf.

And I made Cheese ragequit. XD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
WOAH SH<this isn't spam, nor is it in all caps or filter-circumvented>IT GUYZ ZOMG LOTS OF OTHER THINGS TOO

Top Bottom