• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Luzluzluzluz!~!~!~! Good news though, I still have an a different keyboard I can use. And yeah C/P "e" is obvious, but way too much trouble for my liking. I know it's not that much, but seriously...

And Daddy, thank you berry much, but you're advice isn't going to help cause like the actual key got some liquid in it that like short circuited it or something. It just doesn't respond, plus I use a mac, so any PC commands doesn't work the same as System Preferences.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
wow I read that as "counterpick e"

... :|

also, that ganon video was amazing. I couldn't see what was happening because of broken computer, but I was told what happened, and I listened, and LOL

xd

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Hello, Foxes.

I used to main Fox in Melee, before I knew there was such an in-depth scene out there. I ended up giving Fox up in Brawl, and I chose Wolf. I am still maining Wolf. But now, I am going to officially crank out my ol' Fox.

I did show up on these boards, but I never really enjoyed the place too much. I'm hoping I get to know everyone around here. But there are two things I'd like to know first. What is Fox's best aerial for DI? :) Also what is the DDD MU like?

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Hello, Foxes.

I used to main Fox in Melee, before I knew there was such an in-depth scene out there. I ended up giving Fox up in Brawl, and I chose Wolf. I am still maining Wolf. But now, I am going to officially crank out my ol' Fox.

I did show up on these boards, but I never really enjoyed the place too much. I'm hoping I get to know everyone around here. But there are two things I'd like to know first. What is Fox's best aerial for DI? :) Also what is the DDD MU like?
Welcome to our humble boards :D

As for DDD, Hes big so you can land satisfying moves like Auto Canceled Fair and still snag him in it. He can gimp though so stay centered on the stage.

Did anyone else see my art? D:

Thanks Tjoe, your the man for actually checking my art out :D

Jenkins

Smash Lord
lol some ******* today told me how to use fox, saying i play every matchup the same, only using dair and uptilt.

he consistently used upthrow with his fox.......like its ****ing melee rofl

he only dthrow with falco......and somehow was able to CG to spike my fox????

but dude, some people, just holy ****, are such *******s

TL;DR iMAD!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
LAWL! Jenkins, you need to go to more IRL tourneys and stop playing wi-fi scrubs. The people who actually attend are actually, you know, good, and will appreciate your Fox.

And MD, seeing your art makes me happy to be your "doubles" partner.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
idk i was making fun of the guy jenkins was talking about. D:

Jenkins

Smash Lord
dont go to aib free play lol
it wasnt though lol thats the thing! it was in the sonic xat

LAWL! Jenkins, you need to go to more IRL tourneys and stop playing wi-fi scrubs. The people who actually attend are actually, you know, good, and will appreciate your Fox.
i REALLY dont feel like driving allllll the way to MA just to get to most of them. its like a 4 hour round trip. and to be honest, it really isnt worth it lol. considering i have to pay for gas, and i could probably have as much fun just hanging out with my friends.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
it wasnt though lol thats the thing! it was in the sonic xat

i REALLY dont feel like driving allllll the way to MA just to get to most of them. its like a 4 hour round trip. and to be honest, it really isnt worth it lol. considering i have to pay for gas, and i could probably have as much fun just hanging out with my friends.
I'll be hosting one soon, you better come then since it's in
CT.

Thanks light for the compliment :D

I know its the same piece but this time it's on my DA account so I can actually get views for people who see it so.......

http://chicomexicano.deviantart.com/art/Care-if-I-take-one-139389295

Enjoy.

Curaga

Smash Ace
Guys:

The Gentleman's Rule is a rule in place that says that Standing Infinites are banned.

Would you consider Pikachu's grab and Shiek's Ftilt lock a standing Infy?

This is important because I called Gman rule; got Ftilt locked to up-smash twice in a round and I called TO. People say that it is NOT similar to DDD vs DK but.. I beg to differ..

If we can label these as standing infinites we can greatly help Fox in tournament.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
well an infinite is classified as something 0-999%

these are just 0/25%-90%

however i guess you could classify it as an infinite because it ends with a kill move... but that would just be argued as a 0-death combo...

Zhamy

Smash Champion
The Gentleman's Rule is a rule in place that says that Standing Infinites are banned.

Would you consider Pikachu's grab and Shiek's Ftilt lock a standing Infy?

This is important because I called Gman rule; got Ftilt locked to up-smash twice in a round and I called TO. People say that it is NOT similar to DDD vs DK but.. I beg to differ..
It's not an infinite.

Pikachu can't chain grab you after 80%
Sheik can't Ftilt you past 100%-ish

That is very different from DDD v DK, where DDD can Dthrow forever.

Top Bottom