• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I know! Jmac told me about in via text! You should come next week too, yesterday was soo much fun, and hopefully we could BOTH get higher placings!

I'm up for it. I'm broke, but I'm definitely up for it. I recently got accepted into this job training program, so two weeks of workshops and then I get to start working!

Um... I don't see how this would work... luzluzluzluzluzluz!~!~!~!~!

And Daddy is always trying to encourage me :p. I'll do better next time.
For example I was going to have Captain falcon do a pseudo race to the finish. But there are obstacles example:

It starts on one end of the stage where I will probably have him do a falcon kick into a redshell popping him up to a smart bomb. I will ledge tech this smart bomb off to a floating wall where I will wall bounce up unto a platform which has spikes on it. Luckily it has a green shell on it so I can bounce off it without harming myself and I do this for like a few platforms etc etc.

Get it now? just cool stunts there are put together and thought out.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Though you'll probably need a second player to plant the obstacles while you go. That can be solved though if you make the camera focus on you only though.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
lololol

I thought a cool looking thing for fox would be to run and while he goes, there are those breakable blocks as walls and they have one
smart bomb on them so he has to shoot the bomb to break through
and the second wall will have a smart bomb too but maybe lower
so it would take skill. It would have to be pulled fancy like too xD

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lulz! Onishiba is still amongst us.

And TJoe, your combo vid may take a while to come out... I have a two english papers to revise, a lab report to write up, a history debate to prepare for, plus regular Spanish, English, and Pre-calculus homework all by tomorrow :/. It may take a while for me to edit anything... although I did edit the video file to look awesome in Widescreen.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
He's a Fox alright.

or is it

He's a Fox, alright.
?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Widescreen is supposed to have better quality, actually.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
np light...i just finished like 2 weeks of crazy work/school stuff xD...ill just upload it as is,i think i can add some transitions and were good to go xD...no foosteps make me cry tho LOL

teach me how to mute the stuff so i can put a song though <3

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It was my first time not playing all fox in tourney in a long time yesterday. I busted out falco in a match that didn't matter too much.

Widescreen is supposed to have better quality, actually.
edit: I can't actually tell what context this comment is in. If it refers to Wii widescreen the following applies.

bne aforementioned_context actual_context editcontext

I find that hard to believe, since it still uses the same number of pixels, but "de-stretches" them so that when they get stretched out for widescreen it looks good. Therefore, you have the same number of pixels over a larger area, which means you have a lower pixel/area ratio i.e. lower DPI i.e. lower resolution, i.e. worse quality. I'm making a few assumptions here, but I don't think I am incorrect.

halt

editcontext:
If you're talking about youtube quality, then yes, widescreen is better, but only if you actually make use of the space with something of widescreen source (i.e. stretching/cropping 4:3 to widescreen doesn't make it look better).

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ahhh I'm bored I'll play you DarkAura.

Hey Light still remember this?

Fox Video Tutorial

Series 1: The Basics
Jab/Tilts-
Throws-
Smashes-
Aerials-
FoxFire-
Shine-
Lasers-
Illision-

Series 2: Advanced
Edgeguarding/Gimping:Basic
Edgeguarding/Gimping:Shine Spike/Drillshine
Low Percent Combos
Offensive
Defensive
Counter-Defensive
On the Ledge/Planking
Approaching
Recovering
Spike Setups
Nair/F-tilt Lock Set-ups
Out of Shield Options
Wall Jumping
Effective Camping
SHADing
DSCG
PWG (Pivotal Wave Grab)
JJC

Series 3: Stages
Stage Advantages
Stage Disadvantages/Stages to Ban
Stage Counterpicks

Series 4: Character Match-Ups
(All characters will be covered.)
Pikachu
Diddy Kong
Wario
Snake
King DeDeDe
Luigi
Mr. Game and Watch

Series 5: Miscellaneous
Team Battles
Free-for-alls
Good Second Characters
Training Techniques
Target Test
Home Run Contest
Muti-Man Brawl
Landmaster
FLAMEDASH!!

Series 0: Basic Smash Terms and Techs
Smash Vocabulary
Official Match Rules
Directional Influence

Extras: Things to Add: possibly in between series’
Links to Fox Combo Videos
Notable Fox Mains
Fox (Brawl+)

*Suggestions welcome

But seeing how the community combo vid not even done it might take forever to even get that started.

People can dream though

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Yeah I converted something that was like 4:3 into something that was 16:9. Looked pretty bad.

And was this a Melee or Brawl tourney SCOTU?

Iblis, I'm KIND of working on the character matchups. But of course none of them are perfect representations ya know. Also, it's FIREFOX, not FOXFIRE.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Yeah, I meant Youtube. Sorry if that wasn't clear. >_>

Jenkins

Smash Lord
I wanted to play you more!!! </3 But you like...Disappeared suddenly T3T Also...9th! x3 I ended up beating this ZSS player named Warp Status...Really good ZSS...Its annoying >_<
wow dude. Warp Status is supposed to be, like, one of the best ZSS mains out there O_o

lol IRL psp tourney would be fail, it's all ad hoc/Xlink-Kai
lol dissidia tournies. and doesnt adhoc only work on wired internet connections? wtf is that? soooooo many people have wireless connection. why does it only work on wired?

DarkAura

Smash Lord
it works on wireless connected through your PS3 :S

Xlink Kai is a hacking program designed to turn ad hoc into infrastructure

DarkAura

Smash Lord
i have no clue about the ad hoc thing, the second i got dissidia i got Xlink Kai so iv never actually legit used ad hoc

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So yeah, I forgot to mention, at Chu's I got like 13/17....soooo ignorant....

And got 1st in teams with Candy in random teammates. The top players picked names out of a hat and Candy got me =3. He said "NKB is my apprentice! He camps like me...except with a Fox!"

Jenkins

Smash Lord
So yeah, I forgot to mention, at Chu's I got like 13/17....soooo ignorant....

And got 1st in teams with Candy in random teammates. The top players picked names out of a hat and Candy got me =3. He said "NKB is my apprentice! He camps like me...except with a Fox!"
LOL you teamed with Candy?

awesome dude!

also, your post count. its 2,222 hahaha

Top Bottom