• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This thread! Nooooes!

Maybe I should talk about Fox.
Today I played Wifi and went Fox a few times. I lost to a Peach. Peach is so freaking good :/
Then I played against a Samus. It was fun.
My Fox is sexy sometimes.
Other times, it just fails.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Luzluzluzluz!~!~!~! The tourney was amazing, I was consistently 2-3 stocking high and low tiers left and right in friendlies. I went dead even with some of the better players there.

Buuuuut, then I went to brackets and got boned by a Wario first round, then a Marth the second. The Wario, Rip, was one of better known ones and was completely different than what I'm used to... I lost. The Marth was pretty good, but I played Marths of the same caliber earlier that day and won... either I was getting tired, or my mind was too focused on other things. Or both. I thought I solved that problem at Genesis, guess I was wrong... Good thing there is another tourney next week so I can try again.

RPK was there too! I heard he kicked some major ***, and we had some god-awesome friendlies.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
sandbagging against fox is like being roundhouse kicked by chuck norris

you don't sandbag against fox

BTW light i just made a GIF from the tutorial YOU MADE :D

one question though... how do i get it into my sig?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
dam u light now it will take even longer for my comp to load on this board xD <3333

ur movin on up!!! next time save the **** for tourney,my first ever tourney i played noone cept my friend i came with then came out of noowhere and went undefeated in my first round of pools...then i got ***** 2nd round but w.e LOL....unexpected fox is dangerous!

Lightning93

Smash Champion
It looks beautiful DarkAura! How did you create the background for your sig 0.o? My sig, is okay... but the color scheme seems so pale compared to yours. And be careful not to make your sig not too big!

And sorry TJoe! But on the bright side, I just finished getting to software so I can try and make your combo vid ****.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
for the background i took one abstract render, burned it and put part of it right under the sword, then i took another part of the same render and put it at the hilt.

thats pretty much it :p

oohh shi- your right bout the sig size... but w/e i used to make them pretty **** big and i never got infracted so a smaller one won't be any different... i hope

DarkAura

Smash Lord
LOL time to find a dancing uber super mega ultra giga godly jesus like from the 7th dimension of holy **** spinning guy

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Thats It im about to design my own sig.
Light wheres that tutorial people been talking
about?

and remember, tiene que lavar los platos hoy.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Estoy de acuerdo. Haces la comida que es el mejor.

And I didn't do so good competitively Daddy... although I managed to impress a lot of people again. It was funny when I got two 3-stocks in a row and this Lucario main was like, "what, you gonna 3 stock me too?" I didn't, but I'm happy people are starting to appreciate Fox a bit more.

RPK

Smash Lord
I wanted to play you more!!! </3 But you like...Disappeared suddenly T3T Also...9th! x3 I ended up beating this ZSS player named Warp Status...Really good ZSS...Its annoying >_<

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Speaking of sigs, I took some Brawl snapshots and put them on two separate SD cards (from my brother's/parents' digital cameras) and tried to upload them onto my computer from the cameras, since my compy386 doesn't have an SD slot. But the .bin files (I was told that's what they should be) don't seem to exist....AT ALL. On the camera itself, or when I connect it to the computer.

:/??!?

Nice sig Darkaura. Now you just have to change your avatar to something less creepy >.>

Is Dissidia any good? I was reading a review on it in mah gameinformer magazine, and they said it's more for Final Fantasy fans than fighting fans...like, it's not that good. I can't remember what they rated it, somewhere around 6-7 out of 10.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol im a competitive dissidia player as well...

IT'S ****ING AWESOME

im seriously like the only jecht main though. Everyone just learns his combo's then drops him

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
lol im a competitive dissidia player as well...

IT'S ****ING AWESOME

im seriously like the only jecht main though. Everyone just learns his combo's then drops him
Competitive Dissidia hmmmm...
Must be exiting when you go to tourneys with everyone on ther PSPs, the background is dead silent exept for the rapid clicks of button pressing as everyone is focusing on there respective games......

lol I always imagine it that way, but Im sure it's not, though
it would br funny if it were xDD.

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Maybe, I can see it working if people friendlied alot
and tourney matches were displayed on TV's

I would do that if Smash were to ever come out on the
DS we all know lag would ruin it. T___T

So I would buy a mess load of cables to hook up
DS's to TVs then it wouldn't stop friendlies :D
and the cool thing is there wouldn't be any johning since you can still focus on your DS if your playing. The TV's are there just for the Audience.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
lol true.

but lag isn't a problem with dissidia... smash on the DS is another story though :p. Ad hoc is super smooth and Xlink Kai only lags once and a while so it's pretty beast

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
So my Bday is the 18th of this month :D

I think a great present would be the fox boards pitching in
to buy me a wii!!! theres like 80 of you here anyways so
it would be like 10 cents each xDDDD

that and..... IwantxiivitoacceptmeasasoninlawDDDDDD:

DarkAura

Smash Lord
wait, you don't have a wii?!?!?

and ill buy you a pet troll. he saves you from doing A LOT of work

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Psh, how can anything be worse than Brawl's wifi? :p

And I just bought Scribblenauts. ;D

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
This TMNT game has Wifi.
SoooOOOooooned.

So hows Scibblenauts? Looked like a cool game to me.

On another note I just thought of a cool concept for
making youtube vid series. I remember this ninja show
on G4 tech where people do ridiculous stunts and
obstaclee courses. I figured why not build our own and
make the brawl roster do them :D

We would each be incharge of one character and we
get to be creative with the course they do. We would
emphasize on using items and being as fancy and flashy
and technical as possible.

ICALDIBSONCFALC

:x

Thought of something else, when the replay is saved try mixing up camera angles too. I bet Toon Link could get nasty with his bombs and stuff.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I ended up beating this ZSS player named Warp Status...Really good ZSS...Its annoying >_<
I know! Jmac told me about in via text! You should come next week too, yesterday was soo much fun, and hopefully we could BOTH get higher placings!

So my Bday is the 18th of this month :D

I think a great present would be the fox boards pitching in
to buy me a wii!!! theres like 80 of you here anyways so
it would be like 10 cents each xDDDD

that and..... IwantxiivitoacceptmeasasoninlawDDDDDD:
I'm up for it. I'm broke, but I'm definitely up for it. I recently got accepted into this job training program, so two weeks of workshops and then I get to start working!

We would each be incharge of one character and we
get to be creative with the course they do. We would
emphasize on using items and being as fancy and flashy
and technical as possible.
Um... I don't see how this would work... luzluzluzluzluzluz!~!~!~!~!

And Daddy is always trying to encourage me :p. I'll do better next time.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
MD ill pitch for you <3 but i dont have any way of giving u $$ online so what should i do?(ps:if u listened to us and never sold ur wii u wudnt be in this situation mr.!!!!!)

Top Bottom