• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah, I want my uber combo (?) in my sig too, and Lightning's sig is awesome.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Well, it seems switching to Firefox solved a LOT of problems. And LOL. 93% would have broken my account by being so awesome.

The first step to making the gif was performing the combo (lol), then I recorded it using my capture card. From there I used Quicktime Pro to isolate the combo from the rest of the replay. Then I used Adobe Photoshop CS4 to convert the movie into an image sequence, and cut it down to size. Then I exported the animation as a web device, and BAM. I gots my gif.

And yay! I love that people love my sig, cause I made it all by meself. It's okay Xiivi doesn't see it though, cause he's proud of me anyways. (I hope :p.)

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I can always go to people's profiles and view their "About Me" to see their sig if I think it's worth the time. Light's sig is obviously worth the time, you didn't need to post it for me sasuke.

:p

And of course I'm proud of Light, even if he ends up placing last I'll still be proud. :p

Lightning93

Smash Champion
*bursts from happiness*

And yeah lol, that combo I think did more damage than 3 Falcon Knees in melee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA-2f44btlo

SCOTU, I wish I knew how to use the Adobe products like a pro. I use Premiere for the simple video editing, cutting, arranging, slowing down and speeding up, titles + text, but I know there's so much more. Especially when you add After Effects to the mix.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Well, it seems switching to Firefox solved a LOT of problems. And LOL. 93% would have broken my account by being so awesome.

The first step to making the gif was performing the combo (lol), then I recorded it using my capture card. From there I used Quicktime Pro to isolate the combo from the rest of the replay. Then I used Adobe Photoshop CS4 to convert the movie into an image sequence, and cut it down to size. Then I exported the animation as a web device, and BAM. I gots my gif.

And yay! I love that people love my sig, cause I made it all by meself. It's okay Xiivi doesn't see it though, cause he's proud of me anyways. (I hope :p.)
So I guess my email didn't help you in the end =D Looks like you did it all yourself =3

Lightning93

Smash Champion
Lol, no NKB, you're email did help. I tried looking for ULead, and then along the way I realized Adobe Photoshop could do the same thing. If it hadn't been for one, the other wouldn't have existed.

And from Asidoh's gifs I concluded two things:
1. The first one is legit.
2. Kirby's Dair is broken.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
SCOTU, I wish I knew how to use the Adobe products like a pro. I use Premiere for the simple video editing, cutting, arranging, slowing down and speeding up, titles + text, but I know there's so much more. Especially when you add After Effects to the mix.
Premiere/After Effects is the most ****ing **** video suite there is (take that final cut pro ***s).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
How much are Premiere/After Effects if you decide to get them legally?

I have Vegas Pro 8.0, not that I can use it very well now that my graphics card is apparently broked.

DarkAura I'll play you if you want to play me who wants to play you if you want to play me.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hopefully that combo was done offline :3
unlike my combos

Now I hafta go to the store and get my parents coffee and ice cream because wtf I don't know

I added DarkAura to my friends list and my wii is afk on wifi.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I also forgot to mention the other main thing vista gets blamed for unjustly. Compatibility with devices and software that can't deal with 64 bit OS'. This is NOT a vista issue, those devices/software would have the same issue with any 64 bit OS. Your solution is to run 32bit Vista. Besides, everyone knows that 32bit OS' are better than 64bit OS' anyways (unless you want to run 6GB of ram or more).
...I am using the 32bit os?
vista has a problem with the driver and crashes every time i try to install it.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Hey guys, i just wanted to drop by and let all of you know what the other boards are discussing in terms of our character. These are numbers the other character communities put up about FOX and as you can see alot of communities didnt even speak on our character yet and honestly i disagree with alot of these match up numbers. This is just a wake up call to those who care about this kinda stuff. so here you go...

Advantage-
C. Falcon 40-60
Donkey Kong 45-55
Ganon 30-70
Sonic 40-60
Toon Link 45-55

Even-
Bowser 50-50
King D3 50-50
Lucario 50-50
ROB 50-50
Fox Ditto
Yoshi 50-50

Disadvantage-
Falco 55-45
Game&Watch 65-35
Kirby 65-35
Lucas 60-40
Marth 60-40
Meta Knight 65-35
Ness 60-40
Olimar 60-40
Peach 55-45
Pikachu 70-30
Sheik 80-20
Wario 65-35
Wolf 55-45

Not Discussed-
Diddy
Ice Climbers
Ike
Jiggz
Link
Luigi
Mario
Pit
Poke T
Samus
Snake
Zelda
Zero Suit

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Rookie, I wish there were good players like you on the TL boards. =(

ADHD

Smash Hero
Rookie is terrible he runs into my banana throws in 2v2 just to blame it on me later! >:-O

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
Hey guys, i just wanted to drop by and let all of you know what the other boards are discussing in terms of our character. These are numbers the other character communities put up about FOX and as you can see alot of communities didnt even speak on our character yet and honestly i disagree with alot of these match up numbers. This is just a wake up call to those who care about this kinda stuff. so here you go...

Advantage-
C. Falcon 40-60
Donkey Kong 45-55
Ganon 30-70
Sonic 40-60
Toon Link 45-55

Even-
Bowser 50-50
King D3 50-50
Lucario 50-50
ROB 50-50
Fox Ditto
Yoshi 50-50

Disadvantage-
Falco 55-45
Game&Watch 65-35
Kirby 65-35
Lucas 60-40
Marth 60-40
Meta Knight 65-35
Ness 60-40
Olimar 60-40
Peach 55-45
Pikachu 70-30
Sheik 80-20
Wario 65-35
Wolf 55-45

Not Discussed-
Diddy
Ice Climbers
Ike
Jiggz
Link
Luigi
Mario
Pit
Poke T
Samus
Snake
Zelda
Zero Suit
Good stuff rookie ^^

Jenkins

Smash Lord
I agree Fox V.S meta rly isnt that bad. But I do agree it is
an uphill battle for fox.

The tourney I went to I faced an MK who I knew USED to main
falco. I could beat him consistently but he went MK on me :[
I normally get top 5 at tourneys but a fellow spacey went
MK. D:
dude i fought bloodcross too, and his falc rapesssssssssssssssssss

i had much more of an easy time fighting his metaknight than i did his falco

and cmon guys you cant ****ing pick fox vs IC's.

i was up against an ic's main, went DK.

***** the **** outta him

Zephil

Smash Ace
is there any other board that has a person more loved that light in here? I doubt it <3

PS: lol at hte title of Snake´s Social thread: If ADHD keeps finding things, we are in trouble ~ The Ekans Social Thread

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
LOL jenkins why did you send me all these miis i was in the mii thing for like 30mins LMFAOOOO

<333333333333

Lightning93

Smash Champion
LOL. I hope he didn't send me any...

And come on Zephil, I am sure Santi is more loved or something. He's, like, amazing.
How do you make those+get them online like that? I REALLY wanna know.
Thanks in advance.
To answer this I'll quote myself.
And R00KI3! It's good to hear from you again! And to see how some of those matchups reeeeallly confuse me.

DDD, ROB, Yoshi, I don't believe are even... the only real advantage they have on us is their gimping game... otherwise we can outcamp and outcombo.

Pikachu? Only 70:30? I mean yeah... if you avoid getting grabbed it's not bad at all... but seriously...

And why does G&W, Ness, and Kirby **** us so bad? I disagree...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Kirby just...beats Fox. I dunno, I would say more like 60-40 rather than 65-35. Kirby can dthrow-uptilt-dthrow-uptilt him at 0% for about 30+ damage, which isn't too big of a deal, but ... stuff. Bair beats most of Fox's stuff...Kirby gimps the hell out of Fox offstage, and Fsmash is good. He can also SHQL which makes him cooler.

I just got ***** by FatalX on the ladder :[

I got 3-stocked first game on FD. In my defense, wifi is horrible, and Snake becomes much better on wifi.
Still, he's good. I'm pretty sure I've beaten him before with Kirby though -.-

And I counterpicked Brinstar and suicided when I was ahead because Fox's Illusion is super gay with ledges.

edit: lightning look http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=30511

edit2: just lost to a Wario.

Fox really sucks on wifi, and I don't play NEARLY "wifi-noobish" enough to stand a chance. :[

Top Bottom