• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGD~ Time to get SHTL done

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
I agree Fox V.S meta rly isnt that bad. But I do agree it is
an uphill battle for fox.

The tourney I went to I faced an MK who I knew USED to main
falco. I could beat him consistently but he went MK on me :[
I normally get top 5 at tourneys but a fellow spacey went
MK. D:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yeah it's not like Fox can't win, it just takes some serious knowledge of the MU and good spacing/timing.

lzlzuzlzzuzlzuzlzlzuzul~!!Q!~

Say that to Sheik's Ftilt, ICs regular grabs, Pikachu's down throw.

lzulzuzlzulzul!@~!!~~!!~!

I do agree match ups require serious knowledge, I just wanted to point out how ghey those other characters are.

lizlzizlzzlzilzi!~@!~!~!~#~!~@

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think he was specifically talking about meta knight.
everyone gets ***** by ICs grabs.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
alternatively, you could just make your current computer better. Try just formatting your hard drive and reinstalling your OS. It always makes computers better, and I can still use my computer from the 90s because of that.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
@ Scotu, I already installed the maximum amount of RAM into my comp (only 2 GB), and the hard-drive I am using now is the second one I bought (due to other hard-drive failures) and was re-formatted like 4-6 months ago. NKB's last sig was fine with my comp too, there's just something about this one...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
@ Scotu, I already installed the maximum amount of RAM into my comp (only 2 GB), and the hard-drive I am using now is the second one I bought (due to other hard-drive failures) and was re-formatted like 4-6 months ago. NKB's last sig was fine with my comp too, there's just something about this one...
Lol the last sig I made had like 150 frames, this one has like 300 ROFL!

It's a pro scene from End of Evangelion.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
sounds like you just need to clean up your background programs (software has this tendancy to take a **** all over your computer because it assumes you're dumb). Also, RAM + Hard drive SPEED >>>>>>> quantity (not that this is related to your issue).

Moon-Doggie

Smash Ace
Might want to check the processor out to see if its using ALL of your RAM too lighting.

btw NKB's sig ***** my comp too but thats cuz my comp sucks xDD

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
It does in it's own pedophile ways.

Anyone here got Animal crossing for the DS??
ROFL! STFU!!!! It's too good! I get a small glimpse of hope when misato kisses shinji, and then she dies. That little glimpse makes me feel all warm and fussy inside.

I make a new non pedo sig in a few weeks. louuzuzuzozuoz

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Windows 7 has a few things that make life easier.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i thought windows 7 was coming out in october? do people already have it?

it does look better than vista though

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm still on XP.

Surprisingly, NKB's sig doesn't **** my computer, which, as anyone who knows anything about my computer would agree, is a miracle.

I have a thread dedicated to how broken my computer is in the Disco Room. I could paste my post in here if you'd like, you'll see interesting things.

To sum it up, my graphics card is probably broken, and that gives my computer some very annoying problems.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i thought windows 7 was coming out in october? do people already have it?

it does look better than vista though
It does come out in October, but anyone could've downloaded a free "Release Candidate" Win 7 Ultimate copy a couple months ago. That's what I've been running for a while now.

Also, I really don't understand why people have this irrational hate against Vista. So long as you're running it on a computer spec'd for it, it almost always invariably runs more effectively than XP, is more secure, does more for you, and in general makes life more convenient. The only real complaints i've seen about it that mean something are disliking its search function's incompleteness (which is notably better in Win7). In almost every case where people complain about vista, it's typically because they didn't know how to do something that they knew before vista, but because it's different, they assumed that it's worse (despite almost invariably being easier to control/use).

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
and on top of that.
vista has an exceptionally increased amount of graphics on default, so computers are needing more and more memory and whatnot.

my wifi doesn't work on vista.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
it's safari light, use firefox safari is trash

and NKBs sig doesn't even screw up opera, and thats on my freakin psp

10macsaretoogood

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Vista actually implements systems that make it far harder to crash than XP. The only way I've been able to get my computer to crash since switching from XP is to take out my sound card while it's still in use (laptop).

and on top of that.
vista has an exceptionally increased amount of graphics on default, so computers are needing more and more memory and whatnot.

my wifi doesn't work on vista.
It's not hard at all to turn off graphics until it's using less than XP does, it also starts with them off be default if it feels your computer can't handle it.

===========

I also forgot to mention the other main thing vista gets blamed for unjustly. Compatibility with devices and software that can't deal with 64 bit OS'. This is NOT a vista issue, those devices/software would have the same issue with any 64 bit OS. Your solution is to run 32bit Vista. Besides, everyone knows that 32bit OS' are better than 64bit OS' anyways (unless you want to run 6GB of ram or more).

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Haha, pretty awesome.
It would have been funny if he ended up with 93%. xD

Top Bottom