• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Female Smashers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
I remember a female smasher at a tournament in Berkeley last year some time.

I played against her. She played Samus if I remember right.

EDIT: YAY hundredth post. :)

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Both to be honest. Although probably leaning more towards number 2. *sexes*
Your tendency to shoot me down in these discussions is quite attractive, but I avoid *sexing* people online. It's all too likely that there's a male on the other end, and I don't play for that team. <3

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Your tendency to shoot me down in these discussions is quite attractive, but I avoid *sexing* people online. It's all too likely that there's a male on the other end, and I don't play for that team. <3
Haha. So the point's officially long gone now eh?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Xiahou Dun argues very aggressively an without reservations :) This thread gets really heated for no reason.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Keep the posts Smash + Females please.
This is getting a little too off topic >.>

If you wanna talk more generally, I'd suggest making a social group (I know groups of this nature already exist though). I can even add it to the opening post.

D1

Banned via Administration
New york has none. :(
Yeah there are...there's Mop, Miwa, Crismas (even tho she's from NJ she hangs in NY more than NJ-I can vouch for that). I know a couple other smash chicks but the rest of are casual and just play fighters in general which is always a plus.

Xiahou Dun

Smash Ace
Xiahou Dun argues very aggressively an without reservations :) This thread gets really heated for no reason.
It wasn't aggressive or heated in the slightest. If you think this is anger then you must have lived a very sheltered little life. My posts were especially cheerful at all times. :)

Very manipulative, also.
Guilty.

Vyse said:
Keep the posts Smash + Females please.
This is getting a little too off topic >.>
Well it was technically about Females. But, noted. : D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah there are...there's Mop, Miwa, Crismas (even tho she's from NJ she hangs in NY more than NJ-I can vouch for that). I know a couple other smash chicks but the rest of are casual and just play fighters in general which is always a plus.
lol thanks D1, I actually wasn't gonna say anything and then just when he came to Viridian I was gonna be like "O Rly?" XD No one considers me NJ...at all.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It wasn't aggressive or heated in the slightest. If you think this is anger then you must have lived a very sheltered little life. My posts were especially cheerful at all times. :)
See? lol. Low blow.

In the norcal smash scene we pretty much only have VANS and Mari... they are quite good in Melee, haha, though not up to par with the current average level. VANS can definitely hang in teams though. We used to have a really good Peach player named Yen a.k.a. Serendipity, but she left the smash scene a couple years ago.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
KevinM is training his girlfriend to play Melee, and she's improving steadily.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
my girlfriend and i own two copy of the game.
she's not very good however (we are italian)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm willing to train attractive, female smashers, by playing strip Smash. I guarantee that the reward of seeing me shirtless would inspire a legion of lady smashers to drastically improve at the game.

highfive

Smash Lord
Female smashers exist. I would know, one of my friends that's a girl "(girl friends? It's impossible to use girl friends in a sentence without explaining how your using it) is a smasher. I admit that she isn't very good being that she has no one to Brawl against. (played against her recently, wasn't very pretty.) She has guts to Smash so I believe that female smashers deserve to be treated with respect as long as they can earn that respect.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Girls don't make a lot of johns, which is cool. Or if they do, but they're nice, I can let it slide hahah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom