• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FC Compilation: Smasher's Legacy, $10 donation to Evo fund with each purchase!

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You can do it KK, just have faith in the heart of the cards.

You're only doing this to honor all the brave digimon that have helped you. They trusted you and believed in your commitment. You can't let them down.

Cheat.

Believe in the me that believes in you.

Life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, it's never easy when there is so much on the line.

There can be miracles when you believe. Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles you can achieve. When you believe, Somehow you will, you will when you believe.

One of those quotes had to be inspirational enough for you to win the survey.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I dunno if I'll be able to make the tournament. I'd like to but I can't say for certain.

If I do and my card has anything regarding rage quits I will
laughingly take it as the well-intended gesture of humor that it would be.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I dunno if I'll be able to make the tournament. I'd like to but I can't say for certain.

If I do and my card has anything regarding rage quits I will
laughingly take it as the well-intended gesture of humor that it would be.
It's so weird to read this while looking at your avatar.

Popo so cute :>

joeplicate

Smash Master
you guys should add on status-effecters that make people play better or worse

cold-hands! -2 to space animals, -1 to everyone else, peach/puff not affected
hung over! your player had a little too much fun last night. severe detriment to making it out of pools early in the morning

sandbagging! "this guy isn't even that good ANYWAYS"

CHOKESIES!!! side-B off the edge and proceed to blow a big lead.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
There should be cards for announcers. They should be support cards like if u play prog u get plus 2 hype or something

:phone:

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
holy **** bowsers

i don't know the matchup

<_>
bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair bair

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Planning a new update on this soon...just have to have a couple more discussions.

On a related note, due to timelines involved with production, we can't wait for people to be registered, so we'll open it up to all qualifying players regardless of FC attendance. Don't want to wreck the game waiting on registrations.

So if you were Top 32 at one of these or know someone who was, tell them to do the survey and send me a picture now!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Wow you beat me to it.

Yeah, I've been knocked out by life for about 4 weeks, but I'm going to get to producing these things now. I've got around 25 players on board and it's looking sweet.

If you know anyone that is qualified, tell them to do it! I'm hoping to post a list of everyone who's in later, once I get done compiling some data.

Top Bottom