• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ FBT4 ] :: BRAWL and MELEE :: Results in the first Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zicore

Smash Champion
We have ethan for falcon and Mundungu for Dorf. You also have to take into consideration that we have been playing MN for a long time. You are somewhat new to the smash scene (compared to most of us.)

I think Spikes should decide the team, considering he is Captain...

Who is all coming from MN?

Dragmire

Smash Lord
We have ethan for falcon and Mundungu for Dorf. You also have to take into consideration that we have been playing MN for a long time. You are somewhat new to the smash scene (compared to most of us.)

I think Spikes should decide the team, considering he is Captain...

Who is all coming from MN?
alright I suppose that's true
and ....
Aarosmashguy

Lethal Beauty

Smash Apprentice
+ vs. IL Brawl crew plox

+Tink

Tink
Kirk
infernohit
OOK
and me/Norm/Akashi

<.> GAIZ?

Okay, technically, I'm still WI, but I hold my tournaments in IL, so I'm with IL. <3 I'M SORRY, WISJOHNSON. :'(

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
+ vs. IL Brawl crew plox

+Tink

Tink
Kirk
infernohit
OOK
and me/Norm/Akashi

<.> GAIZ?

Okay, technically, I'm still WI, but I hold my tournaments in IL, so I'm with IL. <3 I'M SORRY, WISJOHNSON. :'(
faye, they are talking about melee not brawl. plus there probably won't be time for brawl crews because brawl takes to long.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Well I guess I'll be bringing an audio recording setup, at which I will be commentating and getting the live crowd audio. Hunger is going to sync that to his video that he captures later on. Need someone from Wisconsin to commentate as well (to avoid biased commentating). I will let you guys fight over who it is. Take turns if you please. I'll probably have FluxWofl or someone commentate for me if I have to play or w/e. BTW I recommend you pick hayate.

Zjiin

Smash Master
For the finals i was going to try and set up my camera facing the crowd, and if i also get the gameplay video, iw as gonna hav ea the crowd in a picture-in-picture type of thing. We'll see if that works out.

BIG C

Smash Master
Well I guess I'll be bringing an audio recording setup, at which I will be commentating and getting the live crowd audio. Hunger is going to sync that to his video that he captures later on. Need someone from Wisconsin to commentate as well (to avoid biased commentating). I will let you guys fight over who it is. Take turns if you please. I'll probably have FluxWofl or someone commentate for me if I have to play or w/e. BTW I recommend you pick hayate.
i nominate myself and tink as tha real commentators

Sago

Smash Lord
lol actualy bil would be pretty hilarious, bil you have to commentate with lone jedi for cosmo and I's finals match in brawl k :) turd fergison vs game and plank

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
lone, I've been actually playing people other then one person over the past 8 months, and I play almost daily. For about 3+ hours. So NO OFFENSE, but I don't you have the right to judge me over you and vino cause you think you can. And it doesn't matter whos on the list, as long as they are on it.

Edit: Thank you Zeus
Fair enough, as I said I haven't seen you play so I don't know. But vino and I have been playing just each other for the past 3 years of smash, and that never stopped us before. And when brawl came out, we didn't just stop playing melee, we played both. But I guess we shouldn't really decide who's on crew till the day of. But Vino should at least be considered.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
Dear spikes, captain of the crew team,
My name is Vino. I think im pretty good at this game, so I hope i can get on the wisconisin crew battle team. I have a secret move that creates fire, and also moves that allow me to stay in the air for prolonged periods of time while doing a backwards airish move. It has helped in the past in knocking the opponent off the stage, which i think is a core element of this game. I think the team can benefit from this. I am a team player. I have a positive attitude. I hope you accept me.
Sincerely
Puffinator

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
so MN is only going to have 7 or 8 people so either shorten your crew or give us more stock. Me and chexr won't take the extra stocks unless you want us to.

zack152

Smash Journeyman
My ride/partner just got into an accident today, dunno if Ill be able to attend now, and chances are if I can Im going to need a partner =S

BIG C

Smash Master
rofl less ppl always take the stock disadvantage what are these johnz use the kish rules ppl. they are actually the best rules for a crew battle and pretty much the only rules.

also the official .gif of thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom