• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favourite way to kill with Zelda or Sheik

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
we all know Zelda has a lot of kill options, so you have plenty of ways to kill to choose from.

anyone who has brawled me should know this: I LOVE my stage spike bairs/fairs :laugh: it's the best THE BEST!

I suppose for sheik, my favourite way to kill is to do her little trick where you run off the stage with "vanish" and grab the edge again.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
The spike always gives me a little tingle, as Sheik my favorite is fair gimp way off the stage when my opponent thinks he's safe from harm.

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
Just trying to be unique... there's something about a fresh dsmash that sends a heavy damaged opponent to the bottom corner that makes me smile.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
One time I D-air spiked someone and they landed on the platform because they were trying to chase me, then I D-smashed them before they could do anything... It was very satisfying.

Up-tilting someone when they are rolling back on from the ledge is fun too, I don't do it often because I tend to accidentally up-smash and thats not as useful.

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
LK's and Dair are always lots of fun to land and kill with, but I love catching my opponent off guard with a Din's when they're high in the air for a star KO. Doesn't work often, but freakin awesome when it does. =D

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
NL reversal from ledge >>Spike.

Ledgewarp >> F-air.

FW Switch >> Spike.

Din or U-smash to f/bair.

Anything with a lightnint kick is fun.

Ledge-drop to jump to U-air is fun too.

BEST:

On small characters, fall off the ledge when they come to you, and as you jump back up to the stage and kick them in the face. They should fly to their deaths on the other side of the stage. :D

sniperworm

Smash Ace
With Zelda, with her plethora of kill options, my favorite way to kill someone is to toadstool them to their doom. Kicks are awesome, but there's something insanely satisfying about jumping off of someone and watching them plummet to their doom.

With Sheik, it's all about the Vanish. Standing vanish, jumping vanish, and vanish glides, I use them all (I even used vanish in melee to kill people, but it's so much better now). All my friends know that they're done when they hear me say "BOOM!" right before the vanish goes off.

Oh, and DACUS off the grab release on MK always feels good.

Tezmata

Smash Apprentice
My favorite way to kill with Zelda is the D-tilt lock with a D-smash finisher, though there is something so empowering about KO'ing with a SHFF U-air on an opponent that is nearly safely landed on the ground.

With Sheik, it's all about the repeated F-air gimping for me. SO satisfying. I love the rush of a U- or D-smash that hits three times too though.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
Fall below the stage, connect with a lightning kick and they get stagespiked. Such a good feeling!

RoboticTuna

Smash Cadet
I still find Lightning Kicks to be the most satisfying kill move of any character, even more so than Falcon and Warlock Paunches.

Watching Zelda electrocute them with her feet and then rocket them off the stage is awesome.

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
Sweet spot spikes. Same effect as a LK but so much more satisfying. My most favorite kill was an dtilt to an usmash to a nair THEN a sweet spot dair. It was great ;.;

SwastikaPyle

Smash Ace
Din's Fire ko. Everyone is used to it being such a crap projectile by now that when they are off the stage just right and you can hit them with it's ginormous hitbox and they go sailing away into the abyss...

...it's like, yeah, I just torched your *** to DEATH. I am the dragon warrior.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
idk, it's shameful to be killed by Din, but it's definitely not the most satisfying.

Oh, Sheik KOs?

Vanish Glides, footstools, DACUS. F-air chains are cool.

I KOd with a chain jacket once. That was fun.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
heh. my friends ALWAYS cringe whenever someone hits me out off the edge as zelda and they are there. I've gotten so many LKs that way, though I'm not sure any ever looked that sweet.

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
I always do that. Not with a lightning kick though, but a uair. Usually during teams because I get hit by my teammate with them sometimes and I figure "Why not?" but I think I did it once...my thing is chasing them after someone knocks them away

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Lighting kick has been my favorite way of killing ever since melee. It´s even better than spike someone to dead...

Also combination Din´s fire -> Dair spike to the ground ->Enemy techs ->Fastfalled Bair/Fair was extremely sweet when I managed to pull it off.

M@v

Subarashii!
Upsmashes, dsmashes, utilts, and thunder kicks usually kill for me. I rarely kill with sheik, but when I do, its by edgeguarding or upsmash.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Simple Sheik fair gimps do it for me. The thrill is nearly orgasmic:)

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥For Sheik: Hitting With Both UpSmash hits for the Kill is Very Satisfyingly.

♥For Zelda: Shooting opponents up like a Rocket with Up Air is Also very Satisfying! ^__^

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Practically all of Zelda's kill moves have that punch to them that's o so satisfying. But the Dair is most!

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
Getting any of Zelda's aerials to kill always satisfies me, as well as using Shiek's Vanish.

Top Bottom