• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Soft Drink

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Does the fizzy water count as a soda? Because I find absolutely repulsive. My dad once brought an expensive as **** bottle of water and when I drank it I almost spit it out. I didnt even know there was such a thing as the fizzy kind. We ended up throwing it away because we couldnt swallow it... yuck that was disgusting

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
No I haven't but I've had Cici, and that stuff is sooo good. xD
It's so strange the first time you try it though.
Cici? did you mean C.C. Lemon? if not i haven't had cici but c.c lemon is good too.

also UCC melon creamy soda or their coffee? its really good melon soda.

the one japanese soft drink i didn't enjoy was pocari sweat.

also i like your lasering foxes. lol

japanese drinks aside has anyone had materva yerba mate soda? or kolashampan?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Anybody taste Fanta before? Its orange soda and it used to be good when I was little but now I really hate its taste. If I could just get my hands on one from the times of before

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lol. Im sorry but I had a bad experience from gatorade. You see like alot of years ago I was sick with a PRETTY BAD stomach virus. My parents had to give me this liquid every 5 minutes so it could go away. *Shudders* It tasted so much like gatorade. It seriously did. And I had to barf it up every hour. I just cant even bare to sip a bit of it. Thats why I started with BARF.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Pomegranate flavored 7-up. Was available for a very short time on the holidays, I wanna say last year? They didn't even have it in my area but someone I know saved some for me and gave me the bottle later on. It was probably the best soda I've ever had. Wish it was a regular drink instead of a seasonal.

day-day

Smash Ace
Anybody taste Fanta before? Its orange soda and it used to be good when I was little but now I really hate its taste. If I could just get my hands on one from the times of before
Yeah I love a good fanta every now and then. Gatorade does have flavor it's just not that much. Didn't know a sport drink that refuels your electrolytes has to have flavor lol

S

smash brawl player 99021

^How do different types of water taste different exactly?

Dr. Pepper <3
Not Mr. Pibb! He's only an intern.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Dasani - :estatic:
Aquafina - :urg:
hahaha i agree. but i still like aquafina

^How do different types of water taste different exactly?
dasani is mineral enhanced just slightly for taste

look at the ingredients theres a little salt i think, or something like that. but the nutritional facts say the difference is barely there. so its pretty much the same as water

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
dasani is mineral enhanced just slightly for taste

look at the ingredients theres a little salt i think, or something like that. but the nutritional facts say the difference is barely there. so its pretty much the same as water
That explains a lot. I personally don't like it, but at least now I know the reason isn't purely psychological. =P

:005:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
What are the two drink you listed Crimson? I've never head of them guess that shows how many kinds of soda's the southerner's get lol
Missed this, but oh well:

Jones Soda (http://www.jonessoda.com) is located in Seattle. Jones makes all their drinks with real Cane Sugar as opposed to that horrible HFCS that most drinks use which has been shown to have mercury as well as lead to diabetes.

Jarrito's is a Mexican drink found in Mexican restaurants.

Top Bottom