• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Soft Drink

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
My school I heard is replacing Coke with evil/Pepsi sometime this year. :crying: God, I hate that stuff.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, honestly, to this day I barely taste the difference

for some reason I do think coke is better though, so i feel ya

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
My school I heard is replacing Coke with evil/Pepsi sometime this year. :crying: God, I hate that stuff.
I feel for you dude. The only thing left in our vending machine is apple juice, Coke Zero and diet Mt. Dew Voltage.:(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Jones is a soda brand. They have a light taste and a lot of cool subtle favors. Soda in a glass bottle is so satisfying, like the original coke bottles.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
On my tangent early about Jarrito's, I was at the local grocery store shopping for Jones. Unfortunately, Wal-Mart decided to stop carrying the cases of Cola, so I have to get bottles from my local store until I can get my house set-up for me to stock pile mass amounts of special order cans from them (most stores will do this). As I was walking down a random aisle, I notice an orange bottle: Jarrito's!

- Mandarin flavor at that! Also, the bottle was only $1.67 for I think a two-liter. Looks like I have a new thing to purchase.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
Energy drinks - Red Amp, Blue Amp, Monster, Full Throttle

Soft Drinks - Mountain Dew (any), Coke

I drink soft drinks all the time and I stay relatively healthy. haha.

oh, and Pepsi sucks.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Guys coke tastes sooooo much better from a glass bottle ahhhh <3.

(Though I have heard people say they prefer the canned taste O_o)

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I prefer it from a glass, but as long as its nice and cold, any Coke is a pleasure. ^^

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Coke a Cola is the best of all the fizzy drinks,except for one......which is a 50-50 mix of cherry and vanilla coke.

Then again Cream soda is great too.

Nah I stick with the cherry/vanilla coke.

Top Bottom