• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite smasher to watch?

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
edit: Serious topic guys

Who's your favorite smasher to watch?

Mine would be m2k because well idk he always seems like the underdog nowadays and even though marth and sheik are ******** it's nice to see him win because it seems like he deserves it more

Silentspectre is fun too

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Darkrain and Dr. Peepee, although I can't take his name seriously. Like, that's never going to sound natural or okay.

TK1991

Smash Cadet
I really like to watch m2k's marth.

But most fun to watch are Ghost and Dark. They are just sick and Dark uses so much useless stuff that it's already amazing :D

Mew2King and Silent Spectre.

When Mew2King and Jeff get a grab, you know what's coming.

Pi

Smash Hero
dashizwiz - nobody plays like this guy wtf
m2k's marth/sheik - precision blows my mind
SS/darkrain - reads and the knees that these guys get are extremely impressive
ihsb & hugs - very different reasons but i love seeing what samus is capable of and these guys are a glimpse into my near future.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Fumi, Silent Spectre, Hungrybox, Darkrain, Mango, ihavespaceballs, Eggm, Scar, NES n00b, Mew2King, and RaynEX.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Darkrain, Sliq, Zhu, Brandon (Homemadewaffles)

Dark seems to be the favorite so far.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
Cactuar, SS, G$ (only if venue audio is available), and M2K's marth

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
im surprised noone's mentioned Lambchops! Definitely my favorite to watch. beast.

besides him, i'd have to say DSW, Zhu, Raynex, SS, Scar, G$'s falco(dunno why), Tofu, Calle W(not super technical but super smart, interesting to watch) and of course m2k.

edit; nvm, etwist made it clear :D

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
When he is playing awesome Hugs is probably my favorite to watch. I also like watching Chu Dat, Mew2king, Darkrain and Armada a lot.

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Chudat has definitely become one of my favourite players to watch. I wish he still played regularly...

More recently I've enjoyed watching HomeMadeWaffles's matches, his Doc is a pimp. I also really like Axe's Pikachu, his combos are mind-blowing when he's on his 'A' game.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol @ the overall lack of Mang0 love.

As for me, in no particular order though... its Mang0, M2K, SS, Scar, Taj (Both Mewtwo and Marth) DSW is pretty cool, Hax, Ken (Even though all of it is old... ledge-techs! :dizzy: ) Armada, Gimpyfish, Linguini's Ganon, Axe, and V3ctorman *Waves @ V-Man* <3 . That's it i think... though I could go on lol

Zodiac

Smash Master
M2k easily, He's always doing stuff that you wouldn't expect, and I learn the most from watching him.

Laem

Smash Champion
cactuar is...interesting. m2k is staggering. Mango is fascinating. Armada is mind-blowing. However, the most fun to watch, by far, is SS. Other contenders are The Sorceror of Feces, Zhu, >insert pro falcon player here<, special mention to Isai.

strawhats

Smash Master
I have to say m2k in his prime was simply amazing. His marth was something else. Shiz from 2008- early 2009 is my favorite falco...so much speed and raw tech skill. And finally Armada is the most amazing peach player to have ever walked the face of the earth. Special mention to SS and taj [m2 ftw]. If I dont mention Darkrain he'll knee me...Axe is my favorite pikachu, and finally the greatest yoshi main of all time Fumi

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
m2k's marth-so creative, brutal, and fun. too good. ive learned so much, but not enough from this marth.
mango's puff-silly, amazing spacing, cant help but smile when watching the mango ****.

honorary mentions: SS & zhu. especially SS vs zhu, so **** entertaining its like a VS combo video. ken and isai, ahh you guys were gone when i started smash, but my biggest initial inspiration to become 'good'

strawhats

Smash Master
I forgot to mention Ken and Isai...Mango just gets off on evryone...I raaaaaaaape. lol

Top Bottom