• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Marth Color?

SoupahMarry-O

Smash Rookie
Black, makes him look more badass then pulchritudinous; though I think that's a bit of an exaggeration from me. Oh well.

soap

Smash Hero
i like RED, firebender threads.

green has been strangely attractive for me lately, prolly all the sexy green marths runnin around. Cosmo, Cactus, 4%, Nihonjin... i associate green with creative silliness... and usmashes

but my sis mains green marth, i dont wanna color match her and take away her pride

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
white/blue

I use red marth sometimes cause it's my favorite color but the red they use for marth is pretty lame roy's red color is epic

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I hate White Marth with a passion, my crewmate uses it and I just wanna hit him everytime he does. My favorite is Black but I think all Marths colors are fine with the exception of white

Bandit000

Smash Cadet
gotta go with the green marth.
why?
well.... simply because it reminds me of my favorite herb.
:D

second has to be red....
reminds me of the spartans in 300.

third is black cause like....
well....
dammit its just clean.

:p

pewpewyou

Smash Journeyman
Imo too many people use black. =/ Though I like black and blue the same, but I use blue.

Binx

Smash Master
I dont really dig on green and for some reason I think marth just looks bad in blue. Its sort of a three way tie between the other three costumes for me, but I use red the most, I'm thinking about switching to white though.

Top Bottom