• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite Marth Color?

Stratford

Smash Champion
White Marth just makes me think of weaksauce wds for some reason I can't quite put my finger on...

Red and Black ftw. I use red because I'm not good enough to use Black... at least not yet.

Honestly it's hard to go wrong though because Marth is just the coolest looking character in the game.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
white makes me thing of the poke combo and carting around the stage

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
That's cute.

I bet all of your school books designate their own color too?

Blue for math
Green for science
Red for English
Grey for Healt

Nice.
Nah dude. Ever since I've been gaming I've started with blue gundams and the word "Ace" in my names.

Psh...all of my books spend the remainder of their lives in my locker under a pile of wood and plastic products.

How old you think I am anyway?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
What green is sexy?!?!
This makes no sense. Your choice of words is confusing. Are you saying "What green is sexy?!?!" as in which green is sexy for every color, enforcing my personal preference that green is an ugly color, or a you saying "What?!? Green is sexy!!!" meaning that you are baffled that anyone could possibly think green is ugly because you think it is sexy. I'm assuming the second interpretation is correct as it makes a bit more sense in the context and, however the punctuation does not suggest it.

wow, I sound like some sort of nerdy elitist snob when I type out a post after taking an AP English writing test... But really, I can't understand what you're saying.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
This makes no sense. Your choice of words is confusing. Are you saying "What green is sexy?!?!" as in which green is sexy for every color, enforcing my personal preference that green is an ugly color, or a you saying "What?!? Green is sexy!!!" meaning that you are baffled that anyone could possibly think green is ugly because you think it is sexy. I'm assuming the second interpretation is correct as it makes a bit more sense in the context and, however the punctuation does not suggest it.

wow, I sound like some sort of nerdy elitist snob when I type out a post after taking an AP English writing test... But really, I can't understand what you're saying.
ur a knob.

2-Tone

Smash Journeyman
Red. All of my chars are red except fox. I've always associated red with the word 'fast'.

gundams and the word "Ace"
My favorite pilot is Johnny Ridden(Crimson Lightning). Hail Zeon.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
Red. All of my chars are red except fox. I've always associated red with the word 'fast'.

My favorite pilot is Johnny Ridden(Crimson Lightning). Hail Zeon.
HAIL ZEON!!!
If we're talking canon, then yes. Zeon. Johnny Ridden and his custom zaku are cool/bang for the buck in Encounters in Space.
Zeta Gundam vs Gundam, I rocked Char custom Gelgoog and Gabthley with Char.

Although if we're talking anything, then Gundam Gerbera FTW! Made my own pilot in Encounters called Ace Kelvin and his/my "personal" gundam was none other than the Gundam Gerbera.
I love those fins on its back. That alone makes it the best looking mobile suit. And the pivoting beam saber holsters are pretty sweet. I went to asia last summer and while I was there looked all over the place for a Gerbera model. Turns out it's only in a special edition line of "Gundam Fix Figuration" models. Found one on the last day of my vacation!
It now stands over my room and just looks "Ace".

But yeah, all characters red except fox? Red is fast? Fox isn't fast? haha, maxymoron?

blue is def the worst
How so? BRAWL player?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I've been more akin to blue marth lately.

You know... playing black marth makes me want to play campy like M2K. That's why I stopped LOL. It just doesn't feel right anymore.

Hotmarth18

Smash Cadet
White!! ^^^^ makes him look much more smexy & princely!

My second fave color for him has got to be either red or black.

TaroBoi

Smash Rookie
Black Marth ftw. I hate white Marth though...I can't stand him...Don't ask me why I just do...I also like red marth, he's pretty cool too.

~rh

Smash Lord
White all the way... He looks too majestic in that **** to not use it...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
White is the ugliest for Marth. D=

I like black cause his hair is darker. Plus, it makes me feel like m2k. =D

Top Bottom