• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Favorite attack?

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
discharge
The first lev 100 in my pearl is Pikachu , and it knows Discharge. I have Pikachu in PMD2 time , and it too has discharge. And I love when Dawn's Pachirisu uses discharge. its like.. a flare of electricity loosed out in all directions from the user, and really powerful too. kind of electric version of earthquake but just a bit weaker.

aflyinglamppost

Smash Cadet
Zanarkand, but sometimes in Hollow Bastien
Oh actually, I should've said sing. Because Jigglypuff is awesome, and you know what they say...

"Defense Curl, think again
Pound hard you'll never win
Doubleslap that's nothing new
Double Edge you're bound to lose
Body Slam it's all wrong the real power's in the song..."

Reference, anyone?
lol, thats hilarious. I love your song. um... transformation, because it lets you have all the attacks!!!!! (Not at the same time of course). So yeah, thats what I think. :chuckle:

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
because its one of relatively few pokes that can use sing.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties

Don'tcha bug me, with a Caterpie~
For Flying types, the win's ea-sy!~
Good luck with Muk and its Poison Gas~
Make one wrong move and it'll kick your *ss!~

Skink

Smash Apprentice
Dream Eater. Might not be all that useful, but it's so cool. My Gengar just like.. ate your mind dude.

Draconian

Smash Cadet
Magma Storm is pretty cool, methinks.

Though I think the thought of Darkrai drowning opponents into total darkness, giving them nightmares and then eating the nightmares is... erm... cool, if a bit emo.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
I've never defeated anyone with Pay Day before... It only gives money equal to double the user's level. You'd only get $200 (enough for a Pokeball ._.) for using Pay Day with a Lv.100 Pokemon.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I think I have grown fond of Aura Sphere because it is a Chi/Ki/Inner Energy based attack and only badass pokemon learn it like Lucario and Mewtwo.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I like Aqua jet because the animation looks like my Empoleon is diving headfirst into dat foo'.

I also like thunder cuz its just like.... BOWM!!!!

And it makes people go "AWW CRAP!"

Sonic on the Rocks

Smash Lord
I seriously cannot believe nobody has said Hyper Beam yet.

I mean, really. Does nobody remember the epicness of that attack in the 2nd Gen?

...However, I am gonna go with RAWR of Time. Because it's like Hyper Beam, but with TIME PARADOX and moar lights. D'em lites suur be purdy....

SuperMetroid44

Smash Lord

Don'tcha bug me, with a Caterpie~
For Flying types, the win's ea-sy!~
Good luck with Muk and its Poison Gas~
Make one wrong move and it'll kick your *ss!~
Actually, It was Grass! :psycho: :laugh:

Anyway, My favorite attack was "Surf", But now I don't really like it since you can hurt your partner in a double battle . . . .

My favorite now is "Shadow Ball"!

It is AWESOME!

mzink*

Smash Ace
Magical Leaf, it has pretty colors :)

Plus grass type is one of my favorites along with psychic. Gardevoir FTW! She's psychic AND has Magical Leaf.

A_man13

Smash Master
Aesthetecly, my favorite moves are Aura sphere for just being aura sphere, outrage for the flames of dragon fury, or earthquake. In terms of favorite moves to use, I'd say outrage, close combat, or sword dance (I could live with my main pokes knowing only that and a stab move).

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hyper Beam is definetly the coolest looking attack, I basically like any beam attack ranging from Psybeam to Solarbeam.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Slash attack ftw? Haha, I mean, I like using swords dance 3 times and then using slash attack.

But hmmm, I'd say False Swipe, for catching pokemon when my pokemon is at a very high level.

ToiletRoll

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiskyR
Baton Pass, simply because it gives the stat changes to the next pokemon. making it extremely useful :D

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I also like Wing attack. :3 Or maybe I'm just listing it because I like it, not because its my favorite, but I'm trying to imput the most I can into this topic. :3

Top Bottom