• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Shout outs :

Raistilin aka Patrick - Coolest guy in FL, just laughs at everything and is the man. Has vicious rests. Coolest jiggly main I know. Thanks for the housing/rides too good.
Smash mac - Funnest dude to play friendlies with in the whole place. Didn't feel like I had to prove anything just got to play and chill and have fun. Wish we played more.
Linguini - ***** me best ganon ever without doubt.
Green mario - REALLY good in teams gosh.. I was having fun watching you **** in that double mario vs double doc MM.
DJ - Definitely the best bowser all dai hardbody. Get at you and green mario not losing a single teams friendly out of the randomness.
Chexr - Your jiggs is really nice. I hope Minnesota comes to smashtality 4 also. :)
Festizzio - "Your f tilt spacing has to be like perfect with falco against peach" "You have to be a space animal "
3 guys from tampa - You guys were fun to hang out with. I hope you guys got better and keep supporting melee.
Gabe - Your mom is top tier just like your marth in melee. Your marth is really really good. I think your gonna be a top player in FL soon. Your teamwork with pat is really really good too, who did you guys lose to in brackets?
ESAM - Talks A LOT.
Hungrybox - Complains about camping despite using jiggs. Pretty hilarious.
M2k - *****
Cort - We've still never played a full game ever once.
Swift - Awesome teaming with you and hanging with you throughout the entire tournament, made it bearable on brawl days and during no friendlies on melee days since there were like 9 setups. Kyrstal was top tier.
Inui - Your lame for telling me kyrstal sucked I coulda gotten it more than once on the trip. :(
Frames - The next FAST needs way more setups, sorry to hear about that x-box 360 thing. I still actually never heard the full story just bits and pieces of it.
Shiz - My bad for having warmup johns when there were a whole 8-10 setups. Good job vs m2k in finals super entertaining your falco is also super impressive in teams, how do you play falco in teams that well? Crazy.
I"m a little upset you said the opposite of what you said at mcd's IRL on the boards and replaced hungrybox with pp&j. But I mean you gotta defend your boy so whatever.
Lambchops - Beat cort in pools. Get at him.
QDVS - Thanks for the shout out man I'll be training for the next tournament. FL better come to smashtality 4. We've still yet to play.

So yeah FL defintley got in my head then ***** me in the tournament. I"m done johning and being mad you guys *****. Hopefully if you guys come here for smashtality I can do better. Shiz *****. Espeically in teams he inspired me to use my falco more in teams I didnt' think falco could ever be that good in teams ever. Defintley the best falco all around ever. Keep training with m2k as much as you can before he leaves. That way a falco can finally overcome marth. Maybe. Hopefully. I"m also gonna try to do that at smashtality 4. Maybe we can double eliminate him.
I couldn't handle the lack of friendlies and the ones I got i had people lining up to MM everytime and **** talking me. I grew from this experience tho I will get you guys back don't worry. You guys better fly to smashtality 4. its in Philly and orlando to philly is only like 140$ if you book early. Sorry I johned so hard, but its hard when FL gets you so mad trash talking you ever friendly and not regonizing your skill AT ALL. It was pretty hard going there seeing only 9 setups then being trahsed eveyrtime you play. Whatever no johns. I"m going to **** you all at the next one thanks for the teams inspiration with falco shiz and the falco ditto tips. I'll get you guys next time. I'll also add more shout outs later as I think of them.

Lastly woz is top tier so definitely fly down its not that much money he will make sure the tournament is ballin. :)
Added more shout outs. Will add more.

Oh man I forgot about afro's shout out.

Afro - Trash talkin ya was so fun. I"m sorry I went a little overboard but m2k asked me to cause you guys trashed him in winners finals I heard with trash talk and he lost in brawl teams. I had no voice all of sunday that was hilarious. You should explore melee more its an awesome world. ;)
Gangster - It was mad fun playing your peach I see where chops got his vs peach skill at. You definitely have THE best float canceled nairs ever. They are so fast.. if I shielded in front of them I HAD to roll or it woulda broke every time lol. You dash attack a little too much even tho you are really good at it. Rastilin kept resting you for it and i kept doing shine combos out of shield. i think you are really good with dash attack but you do it too much. But yeah your peach is mad beast I got a few combos for my combo vid vs u i'll put the matches up between us if you want so let me know. I had a lot of fun playing you in those friendlies hopefully you can make it to smashtality 4.

Side note : Brawl doubles day was super fun when we ended up with the same amount of setups as brawl and had a melee tournament. Get at melee too good. If theres another FAST tho i'm never staying for brawl singles day ugh those pools took faaaaaaaaaar too long. And the finals were like less than exciting. The room was literally vibrating during melee finals. A few ooh's and ahh's during brawl finals lol. Some people went to play basketball instead.

Get at melee. :)

AfroQT

Smash Master
The only quote i remember from FAST is

"What a graceful Forward tilt afro" --Lambchops

which sparked the whole AMAZING DOWN AIR.

And of course yelling UPWARD AERIAL during doubles was fun as hell.

PB&J

Smash Hero
colbol-thabks for letting me stay at ur house and ****** me..it was fun
green mario-its always good seeing u **** in tournies ..come to ga soon
linginuini- good seeing u **** in brawl with dk and 4 stock sheiks in melee
lambchops-it was cool hanginging out with u for three weeks and ****** me on fd with ur falco..come to ga..i think snake killer 3000 is looking for u
afro-ur a beast keep ur heead up boy...ketchup..lol.too funny
yay-too funny son ears to the streets
desu-you will win next big brawl tourny
marty-u should of entered
hungrybox-it was cool hanging out with u for 8 days..stop being so gard on urself
dmbrandon-boss hit him in the eye for me ..good times we hade
pride-walking to the store in florida sucks...your yoshi is god tier
inui-good times..stop beating me with ganon
m2k-it was fun hanging out with u for 8 days and making u laugh..congrats on winning the trophy
chaddd-thanks for ****** at the tourny...u should of satyed for brawl ill see u soon son
c....-ur a beast ..keep it up
reflex-i told people ur a beast with wario but they didn't beleive me..congrats on beasting
nice1(shizwiz)-ur too funny we should play sometime
soft-next time people will see how good u r ..u were just to impatient
fullmetal-ur a beast
qdvs-u ***** me..its always good seeing u
rock crock-u ***** me in teams
smashmac-thanks for all the rides fun times we had suring the tourny..ur too funny when u rap
keepspeedn-ur my boy..thanks for teaming with soft..and thanks for teaching me some fox..take ur time with those beats..come to ga soon
dashizwiz-ur the reason why i came to fast. i knew u would do really good against m2k...it was fun ****** about everything and watching u **** people with ganon..hit me up and come to ga with ur bro's
DjNintendo-thanks for teaming with me next time will get first...it was fun watching u **** people in melee and brawl with bowser..quit life
bossmagnet-those brownies were too good make some more next tourny
finch-im glad u want to learn icy's..keep it up and ull be 4 stocking people in no time
chexr-ur really good.u ***** me with luigi and wolf in brawl keep it up
marin-nice meeting u and hanging out with u..ur a beast with peach
swiftbass-good seeing u again..make me a controller
dogysamich-ur a beast..ask about me
C@$H Mooney-the greatest smasher in the world

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Ok. Texas is with my aunt, she is taking them to Fort Walton right now.

They are supposed to be getting on a bus 'round 5:45pm CST, i think?

And they are scheduled to arrive in Texas @ 10:45am (dunno what timezone).

*thumbs up*

White women ftw.

Thanks goes out to Drummaboi, Ram, Mankosuki, Alpha, and Laijin for putting forth some effort.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
one of my rare only shoutout posts.

Colin - Ma *****/boi/partner/homeboy thanks or feeding me and housing a useless bum like me I promise to repay you in the future and good **** getting 4th and 9th for melee and brawl you deserved it and your c0ck is 5 inches bigger but not as big as mines of course. your def one of the best foxes in the nation and you are THE executioner chill out with chopping peoples heads off. your power level is over 9000 when you asleep you cant stop moving fool!

Afro/dashizwiz#2 - you made me proud I shed a tear watching you play people. yea your f tilts were beautiful and graceful. defeat frieza/m2k your the only one who can

Colin's big ol cat - dam why you so big? what has colin been feeding you xif's fat? big macs? dam I like how you crushed that rat outside of colin's crib mad props for being resourceful and using your weight as your weapon.

bossmagnet/amber/magnet brain - thanks for brownies I ate like 10 of them.

bronson - your the best falco and the only one that can beat m2k/frieza get him at gigs. defeat frieza/m2k your are the ONE.

Dj nintendo - your madd chill son ears to da the streetz

shoutout to anyone that made me laugh. cuz i like laughing

AfroQT

Smash Master
one of my rare only shoutout posts.

Colin - Ma *****/boi/partner/homeboy thanks or feeding me and housing a useless bum like me I promise to repay you in the future and good **** getting 4th and 9th for melee and brawl you deserved it and your c0ck is 5 inches bigger but not as big as mines of course. your def one of the best foxes in the nation and you are THE executioner chill out with that head cutting axe. your power level is over 9000 when you asleep you cant stop moving fool!

Afro/dashizwiz#2 - you made me proud I shed a tear watching you play people. yea your f tilts were beautiful and graceful.

Colin's cat - dam why you so big? what has colin been feeding you xif's fat? dam I like how you crushed that rat outside of colin's crib map props for being resourceful and using your weight as your weapon.

bossmagnet/amber/magnet brain - thanks for brownies I ate like 10 of them.

bronson - your the best falco and the only one that can beat m2k/frieza get him at gigs. defeat frieza/m2k your are the ONE.

shoutout to anyone that made me laugh. cuz i like laughing
wow rofl thats hilarious.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Fast was to good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont have alot of time on this computer i will have a computer tomrow though. snakes ***** GW i think this is a fact of life now. Afro we finaly got our set, hats off to ya. HR same goes to you, you and afro did exactly the same agaisnt me.

To everyone i met and talked with i hope you had a great time just like me it was a privlage to even be there :)

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I dont have a partner for Will's tourney but im too broke to enter teams...... I'll prolly just team a with a nub who's willing to pay for me so i wont be bored watching the tourney only

afro - I forgot to mention your the the only one that can own m2k too like shiz

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Okay, shoutouts 'n such...

Frizzizzames, Rx- and BossAmber: Thanks so much for making this tourney possible!

Gingerr: You're ****ing awesome and you know why! Thanks for having your boy's back. Too many people got mindgamed in real life by us... :laugh: You should've at least entered though, heh. ;)
Garbanzo: Thanks so much for housing me and helping me out again. I apologize for ditching you as a teammate, but I think it turned out for the best. Tavares for life!
Hylian: I hope you get back to Texas alright... I just read now read all that **** about your car breaking down... Good **** in singles and for being a beast of a teammate! It's too bad your ex-girlfriend is a ho. ;)
FIU crew: It was too fun to hang out with you guys, but that one night really sucked... Looking back on it is very funny though!
apollo 'n crew: You guys are too good! Come to my JaX tourney whenever I get things figured out. apollo Dair'd the crap out of me! blueball-canceling! G's raisin' $!
Fearless: I'm very proud of you. You can own every MK (except me). You also won an unwinnable matchup... crazy...
HRNUT: Holding it down by breaking Mew2King's shield with a ****ing rocket! That's all I've got to say about that...
Finch: I appreciate the ride. I don't care what you think about me though. I'll let this hater hate.
dmbrandon: I'm actually quite the opposite and I could say similiar negativities about you, but I won't. Keep on keeping hate.
everyone else: You guys know how I feel. I love you all! I'm sorry for being lazy, but you guys know who you are... :027:
Geoff: Why do you suck at this game? Oh well, at least you're somewhat humble and have a red hot girlfriend... That's counted as a win, right?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
In case you missed it the first time around (many probably did)
SHOUTOUTS
EC
Swift: Wow.

Eggm: We didn't play this time! Sad face.

Cort: Bleh I should play you >_<; GJ in tourney though.

MN
Aarow: Crazy fun matches, very impressive! Nice hanging with you too.

TX
Hylian: Good matches, nice seeing you again, and good luck dealing with those ****y developments that happened.

Rayzorium: Fun playing you! Really enjoyed the matches, very good CF.

DoH: Stop wrecking me in peach dittoes.

Xelic: Much love. Amazing Peach, great ditto. (we'll ignore that marth match x.x)

Random: Crazy commentary, makes playing unbelievably enjoyable.

SC
Yayuhhz: CRAZY LOOP

Georgia
Chaddd: Gah we didn't play. Good work with the 9 hammers and stitches though.

Alpha: Great to see you as always.

PB&J: GO SHIZ!

Soft: Great seeing and hanging with you.

Cornel: YS again. Good matches, and I like how much fun you have with the game.

FullMetal: Wow I'm very impressed.

Dogy: Caped stitchface=most LOL play of this tournament.

Florida
SWFL
SmayMay: After having not played you for i don't know how long, we certainly made up for it this tournament. Gooooooood games.

Speed: Great seeing and playing you again! We spend far too between tourneys we're both at.

Shiz: Crazy, crazy, crazy matches. Too good man. Great seeing you and your brothers again as always.

QDevious: Those were FRIENDLIES? Johns. Ganon dittoes ftw.

Crock: You didn't wig the bwacket well enough.

SEFL
Guini: Totally Excellent matches dude! Good stuff against all those counter matchups too.

Green: Probably my favorite matches I've played in a very long time, no matter how hard it was for either of us to kill the other. Epic proportions of love are sent your way.

Chops: Your c0ck is too big, that can't be good for your back.

ESAM: I finally put a face with the name! We'll have to play next time we're around.

MEFL
Rx-: much love, **** brawl.

Sheer: You're so much more technical than me! It makes me sad.

Joetru: Do that brawl thing you do. Great hanging out with you.

Colin: Stop being so good. And when I say stop, I mean keep doing it.

Marin: You do some things very very well, I was quite impressed.

Zoro: Sick Link vs Ganon match!

Uuaa: True, it's been a while! Good seeing you.

Hbox: I'll probably play you next tourney, I'm suprised we didn't get to this one. Hah. Good placing though.

Ian: Not your best performance, next time though buddy. We didn't play, wtf?

Kevin: Thank you for hosting and being so chill with several stressful situations. You're a magnanimous guy. Very well done good sir. Good luck with Brawl.

Javier: Playing both Sheik and Zelda is amazing, although Zelda is pretty bad, it's really fun to watch (and play). Plus Zelda is really good against icys, who are one of sheiks hardest matchups. <3 your random peach too. It was so enjoyable to see you and hang out with you at the tournament.

Patrick: Don't get wrecked by Samus! Go big or go home. With me. *wink* Thanks for being around and it was great seeing you. You probably hate Bowser now, no?

Gabe: Your marth fascinates me, it's got incredible potential. I'm looking forward to GG later this year though. We'll do marth dittoes more often so you can learn some things, and I can too. Great seeing and hanging with you as well, I really enjoy spending time with you.
Also one last side note, when I was playing Green I'm not sure which of you three was cheering for me but you have no idea how much I appreciate(d) it.

Darrel: One day was not enough. Teaming in melee was magical. Good luck with brawl.

MWFL
Fred: Big <3 from the bottom of my bottom.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Eggm:

I had a sticker that said

"Johns when he loses"

BTW, i created spin cancelling in Bop-it extreme 2 1/2 years ago :D

I'll L-cancel next time.....I suck

Colin: I still miss your cat. Bring it to gigs. I'm slowly dying without it. God it is fat.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Gmoney - Thanks for the crown. I'll try brinstar next time. :D
Chexr - Awsome wolf, sorry you got Cort in the brackets.
Reflex - I cheered everytime you got a bite on M2K
Fearless - Olimar and Bowser team with my brother was ****
Bonesaw - I'll get you next time
Tommy G - That footstool jump in the pools was just too beastly. Your match with M2K was epic.
DSL - You ***** me in the pools, I'm glad I didnt get you in the brakcets. Repp that puerto rico.
Chaz - Dudes too nasty
Esam - Very entertaining in the pikachu team battles

:D

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Moar shoutz

Family:

OTRU: good job getting 13th in teams with teh lou. and for hooking it up with brawl.
SKratch: same to you man, i haven't seen you in awhile, so it was cool chillen with ya.
Sheer: Best 64 player in the south for sure, and a big noob in brawl... bwahahah!
Rx-: best Teamate and team name in brawl fa shoooooo. I'm happy we were the only people in FAST to take a set off of M2k... we're too good! ahhaa lol... (disregard grand finals ppl LOL!)
Garbanzoo: just does not give a fawkkkk... he'll put you to sleep. you'll never wake up.
BossMagnet: best smasher in the world, and a hell of a tourney director assistant.

Everyone else:
Frames : best tourney director in teh worldzzz.
Shiz/speedn/smac: good to see you guys again like always. see you next time.

** I have to go back to work, i'll add more names when I get a chance...***
finishing up

colbol: is indeed my son. "dont worry about it."
Hylian: good to finally meet you, exchanging gw tips were 2 good
ARC/Austin: i love you're mexican hat dude, you're a fun dude.
Jesse/Rayzorioum/Jesus Freak: thanks for being good guest, i'll def house you again in the future.
QueenDevious: you're a child star now... such a QT.
Elliot: thanks for watching my matches, you were my good luck charm.
hungrybox: good job in melee single/dubs.
cort: good times hangin out with ya, you and m2k were a beast team, im glad you liked back yard burgers... its FL's best fast food burgers for sure.
m2k: "why is the sky blue..??" you def showed me that I cant challenge you're edge guarding games even with a high prority move like GW's nair... oh and it was funny how things that are gay and gimpy in the two games make you giggle and smile like a school girl.
chops: good job completing you're mission for fast, which was beating Eggm, now you can go about getting you're **** worshiped by **** holders.
DJ Nintendo: "nice watch" *pushes face in... "no johns DJ"
DoH: GJ teaming with my boy ARC and doing well..
ESAM: I'm ESAMMMM!!!!
GreenMario: my long lost brother
Yayuhhhz: you're ****ing halarious.
Dogy: "WTF is a doogy samich?? ""get at me!"
Linguini: Ganon canon baby.
Gmoney: REP THAT METAKNIGHT.
Inui: you're a good guy after all, i know you get alot of hate from peeps, but I think you're cool.
DIEMBRANDON: def one of the coolest smashers i met there, we had lots of fun teaming and cracking jokes
PB+J: "GEt em guzys"
raistlin: sick ike ditto!!!
Needle of juntahhhhhhhh: sick GW nice to finally meet you!
Rockcrock: always showin off dem gunzz
Finch: is the man.

TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED ME LOVE AFTER ALL OF MY CLUTCH VICTORIES!!!

THANK YOU!
<3 u guys

if I forgot any of you... i'm sorry but you know you're the ****tt!!

FAST 2..... coming soon.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I'm looking forward to GG later this year though. We'll do marth dittoes more often so you can learn some things, and I can too.
I'm bringing Guilty Gear to the next gigs, we so need to play it (but I can't bring a T.V.) Maybe I can convince Pat to bring one of his T.V.s

And playing against you is fun in general since you play so smart.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely gonna bring my Super Nintendo for the next tournament. Super Mario RPG all dai!!!

Shoutouts later and thanks to the people whom have shouted me out, lol.

gallax

Smash Hero
i want to say

ESAM: good to finally put a face on the only other knowledgeable pika player in florida that actually visits the threads. we should play more.
RX- and xyz: you guys put on the best show against m2k and court. can't wait till i move to orlando and play with you guys all the time.
Col Bol: good seeing you man
Tim: always a pleasure playing your ganon
QDVS: its too bad we didnt see each other. but in august there will be plenty of time.
festizzio: thanks for teaming with me dude
ESAM's Bro: you have a great Zamus
Garbonzo: you are a funny dude. that c4 kill when you were stunned made my whole day.
HrNut: thanks for playing me marth v marth and teaching me how to better my game. you r one tough guy to beat.
Frames(Kevin): awesome tourney. you r the man.
Boss Magnet: always a pleasure seeing you

Frames

DI
I'm definitely gonna bring my Super Nintendo for the next tournament. Super Mario RPG all dai!!!

Shoutouts later and thanks to the people whom have shouted me out, lol.
Yo i had SMRPG on my Wii, it was an emulator but it was still good, you shoulda asked, i woulda set it up lol.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to mention this... Puerto Rico really impressed me. You guys are really cool and really surprised me with how good all of you are. Keep at it, and hopefully FL will see you guys visit more often. ;)
Thanks a lot man and theres a lot more player that are great down here. Too bad we could only send 2 of them. Excel and DSL didnt do so well in Melee cause the sponsor was supposed to be for evo and they were only practicing for brawl, but no johns heh. Excel got a beastly peach, too bad he didnt use it since he was using ROB. Im still looking forward to go again to the states since my first tournament was evo 2k7 and I didnt do so bad for being my first one outside of PR. (Top 9 FTW!!) Fast 1 was mad fun for them, good shii there at FL and m2k too for always beat our 2 participants to the losers lol...

PS You guys need to pay us a visit and see how things go.

Frames

DI
who is this? I wanna one day name crews.

Tim crew so far.......

eggm
swift
Sol

Oh yea shoutout to McGriddle..........good ****, ur name is the best
I think galax is talking about the other tim, the one who teamed with green mario for brawl doubles, he goes to UCF here.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I guess I'll do shout outs now.

First of all I'd like to say a big thank you to the YMCA, Frames, Fenrir, Rx-, and Amber and anybody else who made this event possible. Good stuff :)

Next I would like to thank apolo raistlin, dark sonic, and his mom, for helping house me and get me rides to a from places.

now for the other shout outs.

DJ Nintendo: ****. if you weren't here the tourney would have been boring as hell. I had fun doing teams friendlies and wrecking people, getting wrecked by your bowser, and talking to you. Expect me to be at your birthday bash too.

Swiftbass: I see why mark likes you so much. your an amazing dude and your fox is just as good. You got my fox better by so much just from one day. I remember my fox was horrible in teams with no tech skill. Then I played you and got my tech skill back, and then some. It was nice going places and talking with you the whole time. EC is too good.

EGGM: We didn't have many good sets, but I'm glad I got to play your falco still. Hopefully you won't get bracket ***** next time, because you certainly should have got top 10 D:

The Cape: I'm glad I took your MM list idea. It helped me profit at this tourney. Your too good.

Random: That back flip was random, but amazing. Your mad funny too. Your falco is also pretty **** good. Nice talking with you and stuff. Add me on steam btw when you can. my handle is cashmooney (case sensitive)

Saint Louis: ****, what an amazing group of smashers. I had fun crewing with you guys and ganon dittoing bozzar. Hopefully we can meet up again sometime. Give me some info on SMYM8 plz!! I wanna go :D

For all of Alabama: Nice meeting you guys. Can't wait too play you before gigs.

Fesstizzio: Good **** teaming with you man. Hopefully I won't scrub again so we can do better. We didn't play as much as I expected though. Just house me for a big South CA melee tourney and we should be fine :)

Elam: Good stuff winning that 64 man side event that shiz and everyone else entered :D. Hopefully my controller I gave you will come to good use in the future. Don't be so hard on yourself though. You have good and bad days. Everybody already knows your amazing so thats all that matters =P

Bronson, Barry, and Benny: Nice seeing you guys again. We didn't talk much but oh well.

Zoro: Nice playing/talking you. Hopefully you'll be back though

ESAM: I never did get to that brawl MM haha. we can play it out later. I was too busy owning Hylian =P

Brandon: I was supprised you didn't place higher. Its all good though. Nice talking with you.

M2K: Nice seeing you again Jason. Good stuff winning all 4 events as expected lol

Elliot: We had a good tourney set. Gotta play you more.

Oh yeah, how could I forget.

Finch: Good stuff teaming for brawl. You won us that one game, and that was good stuff :) If we team again for next melee gigs, just camp more.

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow, thats like nothing.
Yeah the xbox had to be paid for out of the pot. sux

On another note I really really want to see melee doubles winner's and loser's finals with crowd reactions. Get that **** up jon/amber.

iirc hbox took like 7 stocks before he died in one match in loser's.

Frames

DI
Yea seriously, amber has a lot of stuff to do than just post videos, you try running a tournament for 4 days straight with hardly any breaks, then see if you have time to post vids right away.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Shoutouts timeeeee::::
(probably write like a paragraph for a lot of people, so many memories and good times haha :) )

First of all Frames, thank you and everyone who helped for hosting this tournament and giving me like, the greatest experience of my life. I would love to go to FL again soon, and bring the rest of WC with me so you can see how **** we really are. >: )

Pat aka raistlin: DUDE YOU ARE AMAZING!!! your rides were too good, your house was top-notch, omg i never got to play pool though. :( When I called you monday and asked about a ride and said you were working until 9 o'clock, man I thought it was lucky you have a job cause I took all your moneys!! XD

Dark Sonic aka gabe: That house was pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever seen, man your mom is toooooo cool. it's like, every night we got something new to use, or cereal or a couch, mattresses, it was just toooo good and made the trip so much better, thanks a lot and tell her thanks as well.

DJ Nintendo: WOW your bowser is realllyy mindgamey, i've never been grabbed out of a wavedash out of shield before, that was definitely the coolest thing that has ever happened to me. if you're ever in socal let me know and we can play all day, hopefully my mom won't be tight though, cause i would tell her to get at me and quit life. :D

Eggm: Space A-NIMAL! XD dude you are really cool, your falco is amazing. I've never seen a falco double shine so consistently before, and i can't wait for your combo video. you are just too cool of a guy; i'm definitely going to go to ec sometime when you guys have a major tournament, maybe pound 4 lol. :)

SwiftBass: wow you are a really chill guy, your fox is a lot of fun to play against. :) i was seeing you post before the tourney and i was just like, wow who's this guy with the samurai champloo avatar and awesome location? then i met you and you were just too good

Zig-Zag: zig-zag is amazing O.o dude those pikachu dittos were hella fun, I learned soooo much more from those than i have in like, a month of playing out here. :) I reaaaally wanna play you again and hang out and stuff, i definitely want to go back to ec sometime soon, i better see you there. :D

Random: dude, you are tooooo funny, i recorded so much of that match of you versus shiz, DIE!!! NO U DIE!! OMFG XD wow i laughed so hard! i'm also glad people hate brawl as much as i do. :)

SamDVDs: i had fun in our matches, you're also like, really good in soul calibur 2 lol :D I tried playing that game once and i couldn't do anything haha! :) well i hope to see you again sometime, along with the rest of st. louis, you are all really cool.

rest of st. louis: i didn't really learn everybody's name, but that car ride to walgreens and back to dark sonic's was a loooot of fun. :D

DaShizWhiz: Man your falco is like, really cool lol, definitely the best falco, by far. the one round i played against your falco, i couldn't concentrate because i was just like, man this is so amazing, i'd rather just watch lol. :) you are too good though. "DIE!!!"

Hylian: dude i should have had that mm, i choked at the end or something, but anyway it was hella fun playing you, and really nice to finally meet you. :) seeing you post on gamefaqs for like, 2 years then finally meeting you and realizing that you're like, a really cool person has changed my perspective on a lot of things. Your ic's are too good too, i saw one match where you two stocked this guy, and wow O.o just wow lol

Xelic: Your peach is ridiculous lol, but still i had fun playing it, for some reason when i'm playing technical peach is a really fun match up, but other time i just get dsmashed ridiculously.

forkgirl: I've seen you at like, 2 other tournaments and never actually had a chance to talk to you or play you, so it was really fun being able to do that finally. :)

QueenDVS: Man I finally got to play you, and so many good gamefaqs players; im like, so happy right now cause i met so many new people and they were all really cool, especially you. thanks for the matches lol, you have a lot of characters :D

Smashmac: wow i seriously can't believe people say you look like your brother, i honestly see a tiny bit of resemblance but other than that, you two look completely different. your doc is also the best doc I've ever played, seriously. :) be sure to edge guard that coast

Mew2King: I saw you at SCC and played you once, but never actually talked to you. i'm really glad to see you're a really cool guy; everyone in socal talks trash but i don't really see why, good **** winning all four events, you really are too good. BUT YOU STILL CAN'T FOUR STOCK ME!! XD Gamefaqs represent!

Cort: You're like, really fun to play against lol, i'm so sad that i played so bad in pools cause i woulda had your falcon. >_< btw our pool was really unorganized, "captain" :D

Lamugi: man my back hurts sooooo bad...from CARRYING YOU IN BOWLING TEAMS!! XD dude but seriously you are really cool, next time we play it's not gonna be at 3 in the morning after 4 straight days of melee haha

ishotlaser: 0 to death in one frame son! I ***** that bowling alley sooooo hard it's not gonna be able to walk for a week. :D

Tampa guy: Man I really cannot remember your name, it's like on the tip of my tongue, but seriously it was fun meeting you and going bowling and stuff, even if you didn't actually bowl. :( I still never got to eat at Krystals! ****!!

bladeofapollo: thanks for driving me to the airport man, that really helped me a lot. i had no idea what i was going to do when pat said he had work, but you came through. :) thanks a lot

dmbrandon: i am like, seriously the best troll on AiB, and I don't even have the badge! :D seriously though i have to find that post you were talking about, because the way you described it made it sound so epic! :D

Mooney: man it was fun teaming with you, even if we didn't do so great...but it was cool meeting you and playing yugioh, i love yugioh lol. btw my new deck is done and it rapessssss :D

galax: fun teaming with you, next time i'll go toon link for sure, he does waaayyyy better in teams than double pikachu lol. seriously though we shoulda had those guys first round, but we both sd'd :(

Guys from Alabama: man i completely forgot your guys' names, i was expecting you guys to stick around for longer but i might have done what you did in your position, brawl is hella boring. :( it's unfortunate that i registered for brawl.

ESAM: dude those chairs were seriously like, way too good. my mindgames are also too good at getting them :D "How did M2K get a chair!?!?" XD

Everlasting yeayuhz: like wow those chair pushing sessions were hella fun to watch, but i was too scurred to try them myself, good stuff lol

Well I probably forgot like, a thousand people, but I'll hopefully remember and edit this post. Good ****in tournament though, i had such an amazing time!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo i had SMRPG on my Wii, it was an emulator but it was still good, you shoulda asked, i woulda set it up lol.
Wow, I'm definitely mad tight right now lol. I could've been playing that game all dai! I wish I would've known you had the game in your Wii.

Still too lazy and tired to do shoutouts yet. I always get on the boards mad late, lol. Once again, thanks for the shoutouts guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom