• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 Results/Shoutouts Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot man and theres a lot more player that are great down here. Too bad we could only send 2 of them. Excel and DSL didnt do so well in Melee cause the sponsor was supposed to be for evo and they were only practicing for brawl, but no johns heh. Excel got a beastly peach, too bad he didnt use it since he was using ROB. Im still looking forward to go again to the states since my first tournament was evo 2k7 and I didnt do so bad for being my first one outside of PR. (Top 9 FTW!!) Fast 1 was mad fun for them, good shii there at FL and m2k too for always beat our 2 participants to the losers lol...

PS You guys need to pay us a visit and see how things go.
Exactly. And Im going to host a series of tournaments here and collect money from this tournaments to send pros from both melee and brawl. So if you hear anything about a big tournament like Fast 1 or something similiar please PM etc etc.

Yesterday came to PR. Some guy from Florida ACTION ******* and we showed him we played both Braw and Melee competitive he faced good players from both figther we even recorded matches with him. Too bad he didnt face the best of melee.

He told me he new some from florida scince hes from there.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
shoutouts and such

Frames - I hope you learned a lot from hosting this tournament. Its not so easy, I know! Sorry for getting on you at times about such, I only wanted to provide constructive criticism. The xbox and drug things were so dumb. So was playing m2k so freaking much. I hope you had fun doing it all though

DJ Nintendo - Seeing Bowser vs Mario so late in the tournament made this almost worth price of admission alone

Shiz - Seeing those give games in finals made the 18+ hour car ride worth it alone

Festizzzzzzio - My pikachu is still alive! Thanks for hanging with the stl crew so much. Thanks for representing mr. chu as well! I hope getting back to the west coast went smoothly - as smooth as me ;)

Zorro - Your Link is amazing - When was the last time I said that? Sorry pools were so tough in melee!

Hungrybox - hey, where did all our awesome interviews go????

PB&J - Watching you play basketball made me reevaluate my reasoning for coming to fast

Swift - I love when smashers from pittsburgh and st.louis meet up in orlando. Great seeing you again, hope I see you in a few months!

Dark Sonic - Holy crap, could you be any nicer? Your housing was INCREDIBLE. I cant tell you how much st.louis appreciated it. Thank you SO SO SO much!!!! I hope you surived the mess some of those people made - aka the toiler seat (!!!)

m2k - Scientific theory proven - the world DOES revolve around you

marion - How do I spell your name? anyway, thanks for all the matches and support! No thanks to no picture though!

Lou - Thanks for teaming with me, sir! Your luigi is incredible, and sorry we lost that last match...my suicide kept us in 13th place or whatever :( :( :( Great matches!

St.Louis - you suck

Boss Magnet - Good job with running things! I must have been the most annoying one there! You guys did good despite all the issues, so I hope you do another fast!

smashmac - holy crap, what a doc! Great games that we played against eachother, and your doc was the most fun one I had seen in person. hope I see you again soon!

caveman - wtf shiek ouch

chexr and aero -Thanks so much for representing the midwest! You picked it up in the event I sucked *** in (brawl singles)

Sorry if I forgot someone! FAST was a really good time. I dont necessarily agree that Brawl singles were awful or anything, but as captain of the DEATH pool, that did take foreeeeeeever. Still, the whole event was pretty fun all around. I played like #%^% during Brawl singles, but oh well. I could have standed to play better overall, but I still had fun. Thanks to everyone who played me, and I hope florida learned a lot about OOS'rs.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'd like to give a shoutout to
GDX: helping me stay focused during tournament matches
Walnut: trash talking all the OOS on my way 2 being the 1st at the tournament to take a match off of m2k
FIU: especially Chaz and seibrik for helping me improve my game overall, FIU is too good
M2K: for giving me the hardest matches of my life ;) i will get you next time though good ****
XYZ, AFRO THUNDAH & NOJ: For allowing me to watch matches of you guys to learn how to fight with snake and against game and watch, had to fight hylian and Noj back 2 back ;)
Rx-: for always being so sure that i can win or that i can do really well...you're a really cool guy
Last but not least, i'd say Lambchops; for helping me see the potential that i possess and advising me during some matches.

Next time FL with take it all, afro, xYz, help florida get better we need to do more friendlies in general...i know that i will be doing so.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i'd like to give a shoutout to
GDX: helping me stay focused during tournament matches
Walnut: trash talking all the OOS on my way 2 being the 1st at the tournament to take a match off of m2k
FIU: especially Chaz and seibrik for helping me improve my game overall, FIU is too good
M2K: for giving me the hardest matches of my life ;) i will get you next time though good ****
XYZ, AFRO THUNDAH & NOJ: For allowing me to watch matches of you guys to learn how to fight with snake and against game and watch, had to fight hylian and Noj back 2 back ;)
Rx-: for always being so sure that i can win or that i can do really well...you're a really cool guy
Last but not least, i'd say Lambchops; for helping me see the potential that i possess and advising me during some matches.

Next time FL with take it all, afro, xYz, help florida get better we need to do more friendlies in general...i know that i will be doing so.
for sure man, I think im gonna start holding weeklies again so we can buff up. I'm gonna need all the Snake and olimar practice I can get.

Oh and big shouts to
HRNUT : GOOD JOB BUDDY!!
GDX: thanks for making me laugh, and for keeping ya boy hrnut focus. good guy.
Loto: team friendlies with you guys are the best.
Fearless: for beating my *** bad with olimar. I hate that lil ***got, not you though, I love you.
seibrik: quit kirby, go back to DDD... and start using that snake more.
galeon: didnt really chat wit you too much
cDoc: crazy match, I knew I had to be really patient if I was going to defeat you, went to the last hit.
chazz: you ***** you're pool... GJ buddy.
Lee: you're ike is nuts.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i definitely miss the weeklys you used to hold xYz. you gotta do that again.

i really didnt talk to alot of people between my matches, cause i was too busy watching HRNUT beat everyone.

Frames/Frizzames/F-reezy: Thanks for hosting this shindig. It was fun
Rx-/Amber: Thanks for helping frames host this shindig. It wouldn't have even happened without you
HRNUT: Best teammate ever. You held it down for FL and *********. And your diddy is almost as amazing as mine already :laugh:. As for our doubles day, we'll get them next time...on dragonnut Z
walnut: sooooooo much trash talking, but it was all so funny
Chaz: you're in the rainbow cruise boat with me...respect for staying marth on that gay stage
Adam: you will become my disciple. I'll train you on diddy like i did HRNUT. He can attest for how well i did
xYz: Olimar is a ***** fight isnt he? I didnt play any this tourney, but i know the pains of fighting them. AND AGAIN START HOSTING YOUR WEEKLYS OR ELSE!
Hylian: Just know that next time, you wont have the stage to save you. Never forget that you never beat my diddy on a neutral stage the 3 attempts you had :laugh:
Mooney: stop random-boxing and pick a character, stick to it, and get better. you dont gain any respect for playing random, and you certainly dont get your moneys worth, so just stop. Your MK almost beat me in pools, just stick to him.
Chexr: Amazing wolf. Keep ****** Minnesota
FUCT: happy to finally play you in person. You now believe me when i say i suck with diddy online.
Gmoney: Word on the street is that your girlfriend is red hot? :laugh:
Cpt. Crunch: Ill get you in that chess game boy. You shouldve reminded me on sunday
Florida: Alot of us dropped the ball, and I know we all could've done much better. Next time..
Rainbow Cruise: First chaz, then me? Why are you so gay? worst tourney stage ever
Everyone in my pool: GG's to all
Diddy Kong: Im sorry i made you look bad in my singles results. you're still the best character in the game. clearly.

FAST 2 - July 2009 - Be there, or else!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Don't you insult Rainbow Cruise!!!!!!!!

It's your fault for not banning it. :D :D :D :D :D :D: :D :D :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Don't you insult Rainbow Cruise!!!!!!!!

It's your fault for not banning it. :D :D :D :D :D :D: :D :D :D
banned or not, its still a gay stage that deserves to be insulted :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
You're A Gay Stage.
...i cant fight that. lol

well, rainbow cruise is still a gay stage, and even though i've won more tourney sets than lost while having it counterpicked against me (3 to 1), its still gay

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Exactly. And Im going to host a series of tournaments here and collect money from this tournaments to send pros from both melee and brawl. So if you hear anything about a big tournament like Fast 1 or something similiar please PM etc etc.

Yesterday came to PR. Some guy from Florida ACTION ******* and we showed him we played both Braw and Melee competitive he faced good players from both figther we even recorded matches with him. Too bad he didnt face the best of melee.

He told me he new some from florida scince hes from there.
ACTION B@STARD!!!!!!!

HE'S MY CREW MATE!!!!

how is he?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just got home. Texas got back safe. Thanks a ****load to dogy/ his aunt, and everyone that helped out.

I am going to do shoutouts later..sleep nowww.

Finch

Smash Lord
I just want to say, I was watching gdx get owned on cruise and I roflled at whoever said "here comes the SS Metaknight." :D

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
abe's shoutouts:

fearless/equi- next time we'll do our thang =)

xyz- sleeping like a baby half the time, but at least u didnt talk in ur sleep

reflex- fun friendly, great job on ur placing

rx- had to do it to ya (excuse me)

seibrik- ur a cool dude good ****, my wario had ur dedede sweatin' boyyyy

really fun tournament, thought the brawl crowd would be a little bigger but whatever it was still a great time

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Ok so shoutouts?!

OMFG

Amazing *** tournament!!!!!!!

Thank you very much Frams for hosting such an amazing tournament I was very VERY happy that I could attend. Seriously man I know the players got a torphy but you should get one too you did everything within the time maybe went over a little bit you handled everything very VERY well I can honestly say that I am very impressed with how you ran the tournament and I aspire to be as good of a tournament director as you.

XYZ FOR HOUSING MY FAT ***~!!!! XYZ I ****ING LOVE YOU!!!!!!

The assistants

Boss Magnet - It was really cool talking to you, thanks for letting me get a sneak peak of all the tournament pictures xD. Dont worry I'm not going to patronize you about the videos or anything like that get them up when YOU have time to. xD

Rx- Holy **** dude fun hanging with you definately a cool guy!!!

To everyone in my pools good ****!!!!!! Including you Ragnorok "Hope thats how you spell it."

Dashizwiz - fun **** in pools I almost had you :( we definately need to play more again come to my Austin TX tournament!!!

Smash Mac - Dude for dat kanker soar you got use baking soda **** hurts like a ***** but you wont feel anything after a minute!!! XD Loved hanging with you man!!!!

Keepspeedin - Dood we make a **** good team cant wait for us to get to play again!!!!! Untill I see you at my tournament man have a nice one!!! :D

Eggm - **** your Falco is just as good as I remembered good **** in friendlies.

Swiftbass - lol thanks man I'm trying oh and it shouldnt be a surprise that I'm this good Texas randoms > other randoms. ;D

Hungrybox - good **** almost losing to a random!!! LMFAO j/k I should camp more :( but yeah good games.

Chexr - good games... "****ing puff...."

Mew2king - "Want to split?"

Reflex - "You cant split a trophy."

Rock Crock/ QDVS - Holy **** I love you guys!!!!! xD maybe I'll make south crew another time *sigh*

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -

D'oH - good **** for never having teamed before imo.

OH btw I really ****ing need a pic of me with all the hats for my avatar!!!!! lol cant wait

And FINALLY DogySamich aka Ethan "I think" Dude thank you so ****ing much your aunt is such a ****ing bad *** like.... holy ****ing **** I would do anything for that woman and for you anytime you want to come to Texas hit me up 512-733-3588 thanks again I REALLY owe you one!

I think thats it for now... not sure cant remember very well....

SmashMac

Smash Lord
This tournament was ridic. By far the best tournament I've been to since FC6. It's always great meeting new people and seeing old friends. I'ma do some quick shout-outs.

Frames(Rick Frames, Frizzizames, etc.) - Dude, you seriously held it down by organizing this tournament. It was the best one I've been to since FC6. Even though you faced multiple mile-stones, you always kept that smile on your face and didn't show your worries but rather fed off of them to make the tournament an even more success. You were awesome man, and I'm glad that your tournament was a success. F.A.S.T. 2 is going to be amazing.

Rx-/Amber - You two were also great. I saw you all keeping everything on track and doing great with the recording equipment. Amber you were on that recording equipment XD. Also Amber those Brownies were too good. Take your time with the vids. I know you guys have to be tired.

HungryBox - Thanks a bunch for the housing man. You really stepped it up and I'm really glad you and my brother Shiz did great in teams. Good job in singles too with top 10.

DogySamich - Dude your Doc. has improved so much. You were rocking me in friendlies. Our team was amazing hahah. Good ish we both placed the same o.o!

S0FT - Haha dude I didn't get to play you but you and my brother KSN did very well in teams. You're a cool dude too man.

Cornell (C.......) - Dude your Fox is soo good man. Good pool matches.

Nick Riddle - You play ZSS so good. Good ish man. Great seeing you again and nice recording equipment.

Fearless - I saw your Olimar and it's very good. Nice placing in the tournament and it was cool meeting you.

DJ Nintendo - You're the coolest dude man. You had the sickest clothing too. We all know your Mario is amazing and your Bowser is better than words description. Good ish placing top 10 too. Awesome.

Green Mario - It was great seeing you again Kyle, you're awesome man and you've always been a great inspiration to me and my Doc. Keep repping the Mario Bros. dude. Good ish on 13.

Caveman - You're my favorite smasher. Just the coolest dude ever. Your Doc. was a huge inspiration to mine as well.

PB&J - Dude you're the chillest dude ever. It was great hanging out with you all those days. Our jokes in the car were too good.

AustinRC(Arc) - Dude you were so cool man. And your Fox is soo good. Your Marth is also very good. That hat was too good hahaa. Good meeting you.

Jesus Freak - Hey man I didn't talk to you that much but your shirt on I think the 3rd day was good good.

Rayzorium - Very nice Falcon dude. I didn't play it but I saw it and it was nice.

Fenrir VII - It's always a pleasure seeing you. Hope everything is going ok. Your Fox is still too good.

Linguini - Lolz your dsmash in that teams match was absurd. Your Ganondorf is still amazing as ever. Nice friendlies we had and it's always a pleasure seeing you.

Chaddd - Dayum dude. Your Ganon is probably the best I've ever played. To be honest I used to think you weren't as good as you spoke but then I played you again and saw you fight my brother and I was extremely impressed. You're also a very cool guy in person, I don't think some people recognize how cool of a guy you are by your expressions on these boards. Overall you're awesome and it was great seeing you again as well.

XIF - You weren't there douche bag.

Cort - Awesome job placing top 3 every tourney. You were a cool dude and my bad about not going far enough in the car to What-A-Burger. Hope after the 4th night you guys got some Denny's, was just too dayum tired to move and had to drive about 5 hours the next day back home.

M2K - Great job with winning every tournament. Must've been hard with us screaming and shouting our support for our fellow South/FL smashers, but you gotta do what you gotta do for support. Those glitches you showed me and trixies were all ridic. The MewTwo grabbing every ledge on Hyrule Temple was awesome, and the MewTwo getting stuck on Dreamland was just ... how do you think of this stuff o.O? WTH man too broken gtfo here lolz.

Festizzio - I had a great time playing against you in friendlies. Your Pikachu is mad good dude. Def. one of the better Pikachu players I've played so far. Hope you know how to fight Doc. better now.

Zig-Zag - Man you guys came from far away o.o! 22 hours? Dayum dude. I hope it was worth it though because this tournament was absolutely phenomenal. Your Pikachu is insane. Besides Pika -Chad's-, it's the best I've seen and played.

RANDOM - It was awesome talking to you man. The WoW information was pretty sweet I never knew that game had such depth to it. I also really liked your Roy, it was very good. Your Falco was also impressive too.

Eggm - I had a good time matching you man your Falco is sick. McD's was too good. Good job in the free tournament XD.

SwiftBass - Dude you're such a smart Fox player. You did very good in our pool too placing first. Your comments of thinking Shiz's Fox was DoH's and explaning how rocked and how much you were getting a taste of your own medicine had my crying I couldn't hold it it.

ColBol(ColinBol, Colballin) - Dude you did so well in this tournament. Your Fox is so good now man. I was very impressed by your performance. Good stuff.

Afro_Thundah - Your Snake is frickin' sick. Also your commentary on both finals for teams in Brawl was hilarious. "AMAZING BACK AIR!".
Lambchops: "What a Graceful Forward Tilt Afro."
Frickin' douche bags roflmao too good wow.

C@sh Mooney - Hey man in our friendlies I could tell that you've improved a lot. I also saw some of your friendlies and you did very well. You're a good kid C@sh, just keep at it man and you'll gain your respect in no time.

Sheermadness - You're amazing at SSB dude like seriously. Good matches in bracket as well man good job.

Moogle - You're amazing at SSB as well. I wish I would've seen you vs. SheerMadness that would've been amazing.

Fullmetal - Dude you're mad cool and your Marth is sick. And your avatar on these boards is amazing because it's Isaac, the main character from one of the sickest RPG series ever for hand-held console ever made "Golden Sun".

Ragnarock - I was most impressed at this tournament by how much your Fox has tremendously improved. You almost beat me in brackets and I had to catch up. Very impressive Ragnarock keep up the good work. You're also frickin' hilarious man.

Exarch - The curse is back, Peach :(. Good ish man you beat me in pools and in brackets. I know I gave you a run for your money though. It was awesome seeing you again dude. Good job at the tourney.

Zoro - Good friendlies man. Your Link frickin' wrecks *****s for breakfast. Good team matches too.

Marin - You're a very good Peach player and I had a good time playing with you and Zoro heh.

Hylian - Your Fox is mad technical and super quick. Your buffered u-airs after your u-throws were ridiculous I've never been caught by a uair with Fox after a u-throw at like 80% before wtf.

Reflex - Good job in the Brawl tournament your Wario is the best in the Universe.

dmbrandon - Dude you're so chill man. Good meeting and conversating with you. I saw some of your matches and your MetaKnight was sick.

Xelic - Dude your Peach is amazing. Good job in the tournament too.

Darkness of Heart - Your Peach is also crazy. You're really good on teams man.

PRiDE - Thanks for friendlying me. Your Brawl Yoshi is amazing.

Inui - We did good on teams dude. Your facial expressions are hilarious and it's always good seeing you and talking with you man. Quit johning every 2 seconds lolz, I almost shot you.

Captain Crunch - Don't mind M2K and his commentary he's just kidding lolz. That was hilarious though. My YL glitches are too good right XD. Good stuff man. Nice Fox.

Raistlin - Your Jiggs is too good in teams with them saves dude. Good ish.

Dark Sonic - Dayum dude you were wrecking in our teams friendlies. Very nice Marth.

Gangstah66 - Hey man your Peach has dramatically improved. I had a good time teaming with you for friendlies.

HeavyHands - Welcome to smashboards dude. If you need anything me and DogySamich will gladly help you.

Neverender - It was good meeting you man. I had a good time friendlying you. It just looks like you have to get control of your character more and learn the right move to use. Don't forget about what I said with approaching with bairs and the SHBAWD and connecting them for grab combos. Also, remember spacing is the key to smarts and helps mindgames.

Purple/Oboy - The same would apply to you. I had a good time talking with you guys and chillin'. Thanks for supporting me and my matches with Neverender.

Alpha Gundam - That was a good deal off Otru right? Cool seeing you again man and I hope those pictures come out well hehe.

Forkgirl - It was great conversating with you and talking about Music heh.

Nice1(Black ShizWiz) - Dude you were the coolest dude man. I had a good time talking with you and our pictures were tight.

Everlasting Yayuhzz - Haha man you were cool talking to as well. I know you're good in Melee but I heard you're awesome in Brawl. I hadn't watched any of your matches so maybe sometime in the future I will.

Loto - Dude your Brawl Kirby is so amazing.

SeiBrik - Dude you're really good at Brawl. Good seeing you again man. Good stuff in the tournament.

FIU(Danny, Chaz, etc.) - Great seeing you guys. You guys did very good in the Brawl tourney and great job repping FL.

Riot- Haha dude thanks for the support your commentary was awesome.

Slynkee - I hadn't seen you and Riot in years. Always a pleasure.

Gmoney- Nice meeting you man. You seem like a cool dude.

Finch - I don't think I introduced myself but from what I saw you looked like a cool dude.

Lambchops - Wow dude you did great this tourney. Our set was close but you still got me :( your Falco is just too good *sniff*.

ESAM - Dude you've gotten taller man and more less-kid/baby like o.O. Lolz your Brawl Pikachu is awesome and your Samus is still a baby version of HugS'.

*My Crew*

DaShizWiz - I'm proud of you brother. You did great this tournament and really repped FL. hard. Good job bro.

KeepSpeedN - I'm also very proud of you brother. You beat a lot of hard players as well and your placing was great.

RockCrock/QueenDVS - Good job placing 9th RockCrock and 13th QDVS. Thanks for practicing with my brothers and I 2 days every week in preparation for the tournament for about 3 weeks. You guys are too good.

*To the bastards that thought it'd be cool to steal an XBOX 360 from the venue and a few other things with it* - Hey guys, so congratulations on being successful with this. I just hope you guys decide to jump off a bridge one day head first and be as successful with that as you were with this ******** robbery you planned too ;).

So yeah this tournament was absolutely amazing. It had a few milestones but since Frames/Rx-/Amber and the YMCA are too good, everything was ok. Hope to see you all in the future.

If I forgot someone let me know.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
shoutouts part II

Boomstick: thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much for everything!!! :) we had a lot of fun and you and i had a lot of good matches! :) *shakes fist at your falco*

eggm: good matches! I still can't touch your falco ;_; but at least i didnt get 4stocekd this time.

Festizzio: good matches! :) we didnt get to play much though, so next time we'll have to fix that! :D

...i have to go to work, i'll finish later...again lol

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
Eh why not.

Olimar : I love you so much. We'll get over Afro and marth someday... someday...

HBOX : Thanks for the housing, man! Sorry for shouting sometimes o.0

Afro : FL does most certainly not suck at this game. SO STFU.

Frames : Good job, bro :D. It was as smooth as could be... even in the darker moments (my set vs bonesaw where the TV shut off 3 times and I screamed louder than I ever have in my life).

Rx - \ Amber : Your help is very much so appreciated. Can't wait to see the pics. (RX:) Glad to know you're scared of me :D. WE HAVE TO TEAM VERY SOON.

Samus_Abe : You were a ****ing' machine! I would have been hella scared to play you in the bracket. Good ****, keep improving. Obviously your metaknight matchup has gotten SOOO much better. And ya, we'll chill next time :D.

Equi : Sexiness. Was hoping Col Bol beat you so I didn't have to :D. Good job, dude. Me and you are going to place so well in the future. And we gotta team HIGH ONCE FFS.

Geoff "Money" Wark : Haha your MK is still really good. MK ditto's are just whack. And that reminds me.. everywhere I looked there was a ****ing metaknight at this tournament.... zzzzz.

MARIN : You're getting better at handshakes... Maybe someday you won't suck at them.

Diem Brandon : You are hilarious. Scary MK, too. I want to travel up north and play but I'm just too broke atm. Soon.... Soon....

Pride : SSCCAARRYY YOOOSHHIII. I'm just 2gud vs that pink dinosaur.

m2k : Your knowledge of melee is incredible. You could sit there and show us stuff for 40 hours if you wanted to. *does m2's spot dodge and pauses*

Chaz : How did you not place well?! what happened?

Tom G : Good times @ BK. What if you walked into the rest room and there was a giant Jiggs just sitting there.... would you be scared.

HRNUT \ GDX : Nice seeing you. You guys always make me crack up. Looking forward to this weekend.

Inui : Scary marth, bro. Was NOT looking forward to playing you. Would have been happier with the loss if I didn't SD at 20% but meh, you are a very strong marth.

NoJ : one of these days we have to toke up together.... hopefully soon, and then we can team.

xYz : I still feel like ****. I've never had to knock a friend out of losers bracket before... It made me feel horrible. Wish we could have played in finals :D.

Red Halbered \ Brother : You guys impressed me like crazy! Especially the brother who played Bowser! He was so ****ing incredible!

Seibrick : Rainbrow cruise is gay don't pick it. Scary dedede though, you won the only neutral we played.

Danny : You are really good at making people laugh haha. I'm curious how you didn't place as well as usual.

Linguini : Try next time vs me. I hate beating people when they don't try. I watched you LIGHT UP when you wanted to.

Fenrir X \ Fenrir XI \ Fenrir XII : Your fox is way 2 good. Can't believe Chaz's olimar was able to show me something :p. We have to team one of these days!

Hunter : Keep improving. It sucks to switch characters so late... especially when no body else can teach you TL. You'll start placing soon.

Riot : Is very strong.

Sheermadness : Someday I'll be as good as you at 64... You should come to every brawl tournie with a 64 setup haha.

People in my pool : Man that was boring. We endured, though.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Time for me to jump on my shoutouts:

Florida:

DaShizWiz- I didn't get to play you in singles, but watching your matches and friendlying you in teams was orgasmic nonetheless. Keep beasting, God bless.

SmashMac- It was really cool to meet you, dude! Golden Sun rocks!

Cash Mooney- You're a monster! ;)

Raistlin- Brinstar is gaaaaaaaay! lol

OTRU- Fun games man, its a shame you're retiring. :(

Skrach- Wish I'd gotten to play you in singles, but those team matches at the start of day 1 were awesome! Your marth is amazing on teams.

Exarch- Those teams friendlies were fun as hell! I'm glad I impressed you with my improvement, I'm gonna keep getting better too!

Derf- You're awesome, dude. No wonder they call you FL's secret weapon! lol

QDVS- Fun friendlies, we need to sit down and play more when we're at a tournament together next. :colorful:

ESAM- Way to **** me, good sir. Time for me to go re-learn the Marth vs. Samus matchup! ^_^

Lambchops- You're mad chill, dude- we should play some matches next time!

HungryBox- My God, you're a patient player. And I give you nothing but props for it! =)

ColBol- Thank you SOOO MUCH for housing me and my friends! I still want to play you, so I'll have to come down to a gigs or something soon!

Non GA/FL smashers:

GenoBlast- Good games in pools, man. Nice fox, keep it up!

Gage- Raw Marth, shawdy! I'm sorry it came down to you or me in pools, I think you would've done well in brackets. :(

Hylian- Hoorah for foxies! Nice to meet you dude, fun friendlies vs. M2K and whoever he was teaming with!

Ragnarock- You sir, are without a doubt one of the nicest smashers I've ever met, but I've never played you! Lets change that sometime! lol

Aaro- **** dude, mad patient and smart fox, good ****!

Rayzorium- Nice CF, I watched some of your matches. Keep it up!

Zig-Zag - Not a bad pikachu, but corneria? Ewwwww. lol, fun games nonetheless dude. :)

EVERLASTING YAYUHZZ- You're a sexy beast, and **** Clubbin is too raw. <3 <3 <3

DoH- Good peach, it seems like you know the Marth vs. Peach matchup VERY well! I'm definitely going to work on learning the matchup better myself.

Xelic- Fun games, **** some bob-ombs. Q_Q

M2K- Always a pleasure watching your Marth and stealing your tricksies. ^_^

Georgia!!!

Chaddd- Beast, sir. Thats what you are, keep up the good stuff, and we'll be beasting OOS tournaments in force very soon.

C- Sorry it had to be you vs. me again, bro. :( I know you would've gone far in brackets if I hadn't put you out...

Soft- GJ in teams with Speedn, keep improving!

Alpha- That tiebreaker match was too close, and playing just one match sucks. It was fun hanging out with you, though!

DogySamich- Check yo' hairline, shawdy. Thats REAL TALK.

Nice1- Get wrecked, sonnnnnnn

Desu- Play moar melee plox! Just kidding, good stuff in brawl doubles!

PB+J- You're a beast and a great supporter as always, buddy! Keep working on that Fox!

Anybody I forgot... I'm sorry! Just mention it to me in a PM or post and I'll edit your shout-out in!

GGs to all, looking forward to playing/seeing many of you again soon!

THIS IS SPARTA!

Hax

Smash Champion
DJ nintendo is ****in amazing lol. props to him, pb, col bol, and all the smashers i know or who i chilled with back at pound.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I know Winner's Finals and Grand Finals for Brawl singles were recorded; I just don't know who got them/where they are.

Finch

Smash Lord
Did amber record xelic vs colbol? I remember the crowd commentary for that set being hilarious.

It might also have been DoH. But the second match had a lot of brinstar shenanigans that were very funny to watch.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm on my computer at work since my laptop is broken, so that means I have little time to say anything.

It was a very fun event. All four days were fun for me besides a depressing placement in Brawl teams.

I did okay in Brawl singles. :p

Valadis

Smash Cadet
Dogy.. it was nice to meet you as well hehe. I had a lot of fun at this tourney ;o
I mighta stabbed them if I had some kind of sharp thing, but they can live for now o.-
Can't wait for the next one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom