• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
The brackets did not even start when I left and that was around 6:00 6:30. Until then pools were still being played. Be patient people, brawl is a long game and with the top 4 and 5 depending on pool size going on (about 13 pools I believe, 9 to 10 people in a pool) they they will not be done anytime soon.

Frames

DI
rofl @ the thought of brawl singles being over yet

we had 122 today, and finished pools an hour ago (yes it took 6 hours for pools 0_o)

we have 57 left and started brackets half an hour ago.

>_<

Anth0ny

Smash Master
rofl @ the thought of brawl singles being over yet

we had 122 today, and finished pools an hour ago (yes it took 6 hours for pools 0_o)

we have 57 left and started brackets half an hour ago.

>_<
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Pools were a ***** at T9, and there were about 30 people. I could imagine how it's like for 122 :laugh:

Still, looking forward to the results. And make sure someone records the grand finals at least!

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.

Pools were a ***** at T9, and there were about 30 people. I could imagine how it's like for 122 :laugh:

Still, looking forward to the results. And make sure someone records the grand finals at least!
Why, so we can watch MKs spam tornado, d-smash and up+b each other?

lolz

Brawl is hilarious! :laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
So it's cort and m2k then?

jeez, same as every MD/VA tourney since march anyways...
LOL no.

*points above*

Reflex already beat Cort once in Winner's Bracket. Currently, Reflex is in Loser's bracket playing Who Knows (probably Cort). It's still up in the air.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Afro took a game off of M2Ks MK, then M2K beat him with DDD and won the 3rd game with MK.

Cort detonated his C4 on himself last stock against Reflex's Wario...he's definitely not caring.

givehimthebutterscotch

Smash Rookie
M2K plays Smash like it's zen, ridiculous. Anyway, what a great weekend.

This is Slugworth btw if anyone remembers me, I played with WeeG in doubles and with Wario in the singles pool. It was my first tourney I could make it out to so most likely nobody knows me. haha.

Top Bottom