• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Florida's Awesome Summer Tourney - July 17-20, 2008 (Register Online NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
how did i just find out about this? =O

im coming! xD and im going to drag dogysamich with me but he doesnt know it yet

anoobis

Smash Cadet
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the chances of the UCF LANKnights gaming club, getting funding for the event is highly unlikely. Meaning that, according to my most recent information, would make this tournament non existant. Unfortunately that's the current nature of things. Things of this scale have to be planned very very far in advance (almost a year).

Sorry,
anoobis

Frames

DI
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the chances of the UCF LANKnights gaming club, getting funding for the event is highly unlikely. Meaning that, according to my most recent information, would make this tournament non existant. Unfortunately that's the current nature of things. Things of this scale have to be planned very very far in advance (almost a year).

Sorry,
anoobis
Nah man, we already planned for that, and got something else instead, thanks for the help though. :)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I believe I can house a max of 4 ppl, I'll have more details soon, and its going to be for OOS only. Please PM me if your interested.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
iight ive talked to skrach and we've decided that we will house a max of 4 oos, sheer is also my roommate and doesnt wanna house anyone so ill let u sleep in my room and skrach's...

conditions:
- mad cool people
- you gotta be **** in both games melee and brawl lol
- gotta be oos
- you have to be mad clean
- older than 18
- you have to be ok with being around pot

holla at me through pm

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
iight ive talked to skrach and we've decided that we will house a max of 4 oos, sheer is also my roommate and doesnt wanna house anyone so ill let u sleep in my room and skrach's...

conditions:
- mad cool people
- gotta be oos
- older than 18

holla at me through pm
*facepalm*

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace

conditions:
- mad cool people
- gotta be oos
- older than 18

holla at me through pm
Wish I was OOS. :(

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

conditions:
- mad cool people
- gotta be oos
- older than 18

holla at me through pm
Double Facepalm.

Now its 18+? Up kinda bull is that <_<;;

Handorin

Smash Hero
Handorin, I'm going to be in Nashville the 10th and 11th of this month.

Whats cool to do in Nashville, and how far are you from there.
Umm... It's our capital and I know it has a mall. Im not really sure because Ive never been there, just through it. Hop over to the TN thread and find some smashers in that area and ask them.

There is actually a tournament in Memphis on the 10th, so many of them wont be in Nashville (I expect) if you were looking to find someone while you were there.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I'd like to get in on this, looks real fun. Being summer and all I'll probably be able to go without any problems.

Slap me on that list, Frames :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom