• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon´s new tier list placement

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Yaaay said:
Are you who I think you are?

If so, I'm very surprised with your post o_o.

:053:
I am. And yes, Falcon's terrible.

Lionman said:
Falcon should have his own tier with his own tourneys
Good old Lionman, always right. (:

King Omega said:
Who are you?
Waaaay before your time, sonny.

jivegamer

Smash Cadet
Is he really an overall better character than Samus? For some reason, that's the only one that I'm having trouble believing right now...

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Waaaay before your time, sonny.
Doubtful. However, I'm sure you're a well-respected member of the Smash community who likely contributed many helpful tips and startegies over the years. Yup.

On a more relevant note, Falcon isn't terrible. He isn't particularly good (witness him fighting...um, anyone? except another Falcon?), what with the low priority, ending lag on everything except uair and nair, and no real kill moves. But, he's quick and his punishment game is excellent. He belongs right around where he is...middle of the bottom.

I don't care if he goes up (he really shouldn't anyway), but he certainly has no reason to go down.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Falcon has no kill moves ?

If there's something Falcon has better than everyone below him it's killing options (except for Zelda, whom I still don't understand the spot).
And I'm talking about viable options.
In order of power : Bair, Utilt, Nipple Dair, Uair, then past 150% Ftilt, Falcon dive and Nair.

The knockback growth of Falcon's moves is too good.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Falcon has no kill moves?

There's a difference between not wanting to use any kill move other than the knee until the point that it stales and you CAN'T KILL and not having any kill moves at all.

Falcon has {fresh}:

PRIMARY:
-Down smash
-Forward smash
-Knee of Justice

SECONDARY:
-Up smash
-Up tilt
-Up air
-Down air
-Back air

OTHERS:
-Falcon Punch.
-Show me your moves.

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
He is

LOL
I know. Since I'm not a moron, I was able to figure out that he was on a dupe and judging from eveyone's reactions, he was well-liked.

Thanks for the info, though; after all, I could have been a moron.

Falcon HAS KO moves, but they're almost always stale. That's why Falcon has a tough time killing.
You're right, I really should have said that he has a hard time killing, not that he doesn't have any kill moves. That's what I meant.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Falcon is like Ganon in that sense. You'd think Ganon would be always killing ridiculously early, but all he really has is fsmash.

Thunda-Moo

Smash Apprentice
Um. Not quite. Ganon has a billion things that have really crazy KO potential, it's just that he can't get in enough basic hits to bring people to KO. If he starts one good run of moves, you're finished, but if you're just going to dash in at him and eat a dair it's you're own dang fault. Ganon has nothing but punish, and he can't punish half the things any other character could.

Ganon is just too slow. I think his fastest moves are 7 frames. (dtilt, jab) His uair might be faster.

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
He moved up due to his tourney placings with ally.

he has beaten silverdocs, mk,d3, diddy(on fd, lolz) beat lains mk as well.
and judge'ss wario

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
He moved up due to his tourney placings with ally.

he has beaten silverdocs, mk,d3, diddy(on fd, lolz) beat lains mk as well.
and judge'ss wario
I hate posts like these. Look, I understand Ally is all cool and ****. And he plays Falcon too, that's awesome. He beat some noteworthy people with out low-tiered man.

But come on, it's not like he's the only reason he rose.

the other reason would be because BBR kinda sucked at tier list 4 lole

Player-3

Smash Hero
zelda is most likely bottom 4-5

she is a terribllleee character LOL

but everyone thinks she's good because they suck and get ***** by ****ty characters on wifi and don't abuse her weaknesses (one of them being able to DI out of half her ****ing moveset)
AND KEEP JUMPING INTO ****ING FAIRS/BAIRS/UAIRS
LOL

bigbucks

Smash Journeyman
I hate posts like these. Look, I understand Ally is all cool and ****. And he plays Falcon too, that's awesome. He beat some noteworthy people with out low-tiered man.

But come on, it's not like he's the only reason he rose.

the other reason would be because BBR kinda sucked at tier list 4 lole
Tier list are more based on tourney placings than actual viability in character.

Now, Mention another player that has beaten a top level player with falcon. only ally, rebaz doesn't play anymore, so he doesnt count

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
does his placing on the tier list matter when he's still that low?

5th, 4th, 3rd, 2nd, and 1st worst don't matter at all when you look at the big pic

im thinkin falcon rose cause the SBR wanted us to stop whining

they don't give a ****in **** about lowest tier placing.

however, they might start if people from low tier boards would actually BE in the SBR

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
America has no AMAZING Falcons, but a LOT of really good ones. We also have fat people.
Canada has a handful of really good Falcons, and probably some amazing ones somewhere that no one's ever heard of. We also have nice people.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
xyro.........
its not that i don't love xyro to death, right before i left we had some nice long discussions and i realized i share the same radical mentality he has

but 1 person is not enough
and if you want falcon to go up
you need a falcon main in the SBR

and he better be a **** good one too

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Samus mains don't know anything.
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya *****

its not that i don't love xyro to death, right before i left we had some nice long discussions and i realized i share the same radical mentality he has

but 1 person is not enough
and if you want falcon to go up
you need a falcon main in the SBR

and he better be a **** good one too
Ally literally has been using falcon ALOT in real events recently. Hes in the sbr.

Top Bottom