• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon´s new tier list placement

Lionman

Smash Champion
S: Meta Knight
A: Snake, Diddy Kong, Falco, Ice Climbers, Marth, Wario
B: King Dedede, Pikachu, Olimar, Lucario, Mr. Game & Watch
C: Pit, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Kirby, R.O.B.
D: Donkey Kong, Peach, Fox, Luigi, Wolf
E: Sheik, Pokémon Trainer, Sonic, Ness, Bowser
F: Lucas, Ike, Yoshi, Mario, Falcon, Samus, Jigglypuff
G: Zelda, Link, Ganondorf

/discuss

bleyva

Smash Ace
****ing awesome!!!!!!!

higher tier than samus and zelda? YES PLEASE

(big props to Ally for getting him there lol)

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Yeah, props to Ally as those 3 spots are mostly his work. I like to think that our cleaned-up board made us look a bit more professional to the BBR as well.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I think Link, Samus, and Jiggs > Falcon and Falcon = Yoshi, and Falcon > Ike, but otherwise yeah. Good stuff.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Poor triforce tier, lol.

Loved it when I heard about the new tier list. Next stop: Middle tier! We can do it!

Player-3

Smash Hero
link is def better than that.... he has so much potential

except his recovery

and falcon needs a little bigger boost, above ike and mario needs to be like... mid mid tier

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
lolwut triforce tier.

Other than that it's great to see Falcon rise, I didn't know he was better than all these chars (especially Zelda).

Also P3, Link is good but can't handle pressure.
But Zelda what is she doing so low ? Has she no rep or what ?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Falcon I believe is relatively speaking appropriately placed (I do believe he is around 6th worst), but others around him are not.

Link, Samus, and Jigglypuff are slightly better. Ike is worse, Yoshi is about equal, Bowser might be about equal with Falcon, Mario is mid.

Either way at least he's not among the Triforce of Fail (which Link should break away from someday, and Ike should be his substitute lol).

hi i know i don't post here but i do play falcon and lurk here from time to time and the reason zelda is so low is that she is blessed with a horrible recovery, bad 2nd jump and no approaching options. I disagreed with it but nobody reps zelda. her only redeeming qualilties are d-smash, u-smash and d-tilt and maybe u-air. She can also mess with DDD or IC who don't know the MU

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
Lol what do you mean 'blessed' with a bad recovery?

Also, apparently all her smashes are SDIable.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I would have never expected Zelda to be so low on the tier list. That's kind of upsetting. Congrats to the Falcon boards for making a leap into a better section of the tier list. Where he is now does seem about right. I've fought some pretty good Falcon's along the way and disagreed with his placement when the tier list v3 was made. My main finally got in the correct spot and will hopefully stay in that area for a long long time. Congrats again, Falcon boards!

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
i will dedicate myself to making CF atleast B tier as much as i can i will win every tournament i can with him every chance i get even this weekend their is a tourney im going to b CF all day friendlies and brackets i will give up my real main to do so.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You know, some people have often stated that Captain Falcon's nerf in Brawl is worse than Kirby's nerf in Melee. However, that doesn't appear to be the case anymore, based on Brawl Falcon's current tier position.

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
I don't want CF to reach mid! No more bragging rights or low tier tournies lol
I more or less agree with you; I like low-tier Falcon, but think about it.... If he gets to mid or even high tier, it's a good bet that a lot more people would begin to at least use (if not main) him. Wouldn't that be awesome?

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
As long as he's out of the bottom tier I"m happy with that.
He's still f'ing awesome regardless....although a shot at C tier is probably in the works if this keeps up.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Dear god....

I've been gone for so long. What happened lol......what tournaments did Ally attend using falcon and, if I may ask.....

link?

:p

Now that MLG picked up brawl (about f****** time, Sundance), I have the urge to start playing again. A lot.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Dear god....

I've been gone for so long. What happened lol......what tournaments did Ally attend using falcon and, if I may ask.....

link?

:p

Now that MLG picked up brawl (about f****** time, Sundance), I have the urge to start playing again. A lot.
He beat SilverDoc's MK, D3, and Diddy at some Canadian tourney. Then he beat Judge's Wario at an Illinois tourney. I have the videos in my MG Guide.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
What about Rebaz?
I miss Rebaz.

He was THE reason why I chose to stick with captain falcon from transitioning melee to brawl.
He quit brawl because it's boring and it's not as exciting as melee.
But you can say he trained me.....even though I never got a chance to play Rebaz, I surely would of and it would of been an honor even if he three stocked me. I watched his video's and he was the best Captain Falcon player i've ever seen. Kudos to Rebaz...

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
He quit brawl because it's boring and it's not as exciting as melee.
Your mileage may vary on that one...

And I also friggin love Captain Falcon as a character, I want a new F-Zero so much...
Or even a spin-off action game featuring Captain Falcon? Hey I can dream...

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
And I also friggin love Captain Falcon as a character, I want a new F-Zero so much...

Or even a spin-off action game featuring Captain Falcon? Hey I can dream...
F-ZERO Wii had better come out this year.

As for the second thing, the abysmal chances of it ever happening are eclipsed by the fact that it would be so friggin' awesome.

Top Bottom