• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon´s new tier list placement

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya *****

Ally literally has been using falcon ALOT in real events recently. Hes in the sbr.
you and ally are not enough to rep every low tier character.

to represent falcons just as well as every other character we need more falcons in there, right?

because of lack of equal representation, i always wanted the sbr to be like the senate. we'd have like, 4 of the best mains of each character go and rep instead of having a bunch of people who main high tiers rep high tiers

democracy please.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
you and ally are not enough to rep every low tier character.

to represent falcons just as well as every other character we need more falcons in there, right?

because of lack of equal representation, i always wanted the sbr to be like the senate. we'd have like, 4 of the best mains of each character go and rep instead of having a bunch of people who main high tiers rep high tiers

democracy please.
That's actually an amazing idea. Problem would be getting the BBR (and the individual boards) to agree.

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
That's actually an amazing idea. Problem would be getting the BBR (and the individual boards) to agree.
last time i had an idea, it picked up momentum.

but its never enough because the mods are authoritartian and pretty much monopolize the boards.

so if anyone wants to start a revolution (hehe remember that guys?) then go ahead and i'll be glad to join. but for now, im not feelin it

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I agree with lordhelmet. I think that would make the tiers a lot more accurate. Not that they aren't accurate now, but... Yeah, Zelda shouldn't be that low.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
C.Falcon is meh in Brawl. Need to start using him in tournament again, considering how **** I am with him.

and LOL at new***s not knowing who ramzeh is

<3 u mang

Top Bottom