• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Falco Q&A

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
i just watched the match vs Jpegs falcon, and that combo around 1 min was impressive. i would say try to dictate the flow of the match more. using shine to get out of combos is good. use your lasers to corner him, then pressure his shield, then be read for whatever reaction he has OOS to get out of the pressure, and falco can usually punish and get a combo going. and double jumps are usually pretty risky because any attack out of a DJ is easily dash danced around and then they can grab

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I don't have a video recorded...but how the **** do you beat noob marths that pretty much spam smash and grabs? Im pretty noob myself but this marth hardly ever plays, I know how to shl and combo and it feels humiliating to lose, lol. He just somehow beats my approach and gimps me :(
spot dodge

and shine grab

one of the main things baddies abuse is shield grab/roll --> fsmash

so shine grab instead

it's a little tough to space for initially but once you start doing it you're kind of untouchable during shield pressure

does anyone know where i can watch ROM tres singles i really want to see singles and dem Dr. PP combos

wait for HMW to put it on YouTube, he should be uploading today (Monday) might just be more teams though :\

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
i think mogwai got ganked in LoL and died IRL. i havent seen him in ages :(. i hurd u were at RoM didnt see u there wouldve been good to play.

Falcinho

Smash Ace
I don't read alot for LoL and with the people i play with i dont speak english so i'm not familiar with alot of expressions =P
But i think that's what i know as minion kills.

If we didn't play on different servers i'd so be your mentee so i can learn that dirrty stuff

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
not saying thats a bad thing for mccain

sometimes unrefined (or should i say unBRIDLED or unSHEATHED) is better

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh really? hahah i didnt kno that

well i can see why lol. mccain got this, hes a friend of mine and i enjoy hanging out with him.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
m2k, you should have just made another account and been like "so, what mistakes do you feel m2k made during your match at rom3?" lol

BunBun

Smash Master
I have a question about Falco.

Sometimes, when I'm at top lane, Pantheon just falls out of the sky. I don't get a red ring or any sort of warning on his ult. Why does this happen?

john!

Smash Hero

Sometimes, when I'm at top lane, Pantheon just falls out of the sky. I don't get a red ring or any sort of warning on his ult. Why does this happen?
that's pantheon's fullhop Rair

FURTHERMORE
i submit this thread as further proof that everything kk touches becomes like the peach boards

oh look post 1500

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to

I dunno, it was introduced a few patches ago and Riot hasn't fixed it yet. Just play ranked and Pantheon will always be banned and you won't have to deal with it.

The word I was thinking about had 4 letters ... :confused:
\/\/hore

personally I think it's stupid that it gets censored

Top Bottom