• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Poll

If you have hung around long enough you'll know that Falco is one of the more underused characters despite being 3rd on the tier list.

Now, I would like to know 2 things:
-Do you Main Falco or do you Second Falco?
-Who do you use as a second if you main falco, but if you second falco, who do you as a main instead?

Falco as a main: 12

Falco as a secondary: 4

As of post: 16

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I second falco and I main Sonic. Falco is just too slow for me

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I main Falco, and I second Marth, TL, and Lucario.

I started using Falco cuz I mained him in melee, and when Brawl came out I thought it would be cool to use the same char for both. I first seconded him and mained TL, but one time I just ***** with Falco, so I decided to seriously main him, and it's been great ever since.

The reason I second the others is for 2 reasons. A) Falco, even though he's 3rd on the list, he still has his fair share of bad matchups. B) The characters I second are overall fun in my opinion. This is also the reason why I main Falco, if your not a campy little s.o.b. with him, he's actually really fun to play as.

I haven't played Brawl+ yet, but odds are I'll end up trying (at least) to main him there.

Glad I could help in any way!

-The Melon

:036:

Jon?

Smash Champion
I main Falco. Second Ice Climbers and Kirby (mostly for teams though).

ftl

Smash Journeyman
I main Falco. I don't really have a good secondary - I've been toying with MK and Snake but neither's really stuck.

I forgot to add my own input xD

I mained Falco at first, but after playing with Snake I started to use Snake a whole lot more. I still say I main Falco, but they are probably about even in who I main. My marth sux :(

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
I main Falco and use him all the way in tournies (Exclude wifi, refuse to use him there).
I don't have a real secondary I just mess around with different characters when my friends get tired of getting beat by him.
*and snake Cough*

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I main Mr Saturn.

Still, in Smash Bros Mere Mortal Edition, I main the next best thing called Falco.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Main Falco
seconds: Marth,Diddy,Lucario, and the worst match-ups of the opponent's character ( I play almost every character and about 10 at high competitive level, though I use Falco almost always).

rolrctermaniac

Smash Apprentice
Main falco scond g&w/diddy they are all so fun to use lol i am not campy enough with falco though :(

Joni

Smash Rookie
Main Falco/Lucas
Second Lucario

I used to main Fox in classic, switched to Falco in Melee and am still using him. Lucas and Lucario are just fun to play but my Lucas keeps getting better.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Main falco; second Marth/Snake for now.
Plan on replacing one of the two with gnw though.

superglucose

Smash Apprentice
main falco, second snake, third marth, fourth Captain Falcon.

For teams, I main fox and second snake

Top Bottom