• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco+ ~Hands Off My Prey!~ Under Construction! Upgrading to 7.0

Kuga

Smash Journeyman
Dude,the discussion is over,his Shine have to GO,sry.
Most of pleople who agree is Falco Main,i understand you guys LOVE the change,i like too,but its unecessary,alot of characters need more buffs than him,leave Falco alone for now,he dont need this,and about Fox Utilt,he got nerfed,the only Buff fox got was his Nair(this is a buff?)
Like Shanus said,His Shine have to Go,it was zexy,i know,but not necessary.
Now,let's end this discussion about his Shine Change,please?

Arkaether

Smash Ace
Thunderhorse+, I really enjoy the falco change and wish some of our creative freedom would be better receieved. However, it seems our changes to the gameplay are widely disliked (by both pros and casuals alike) with the once in a while person who loves it. In fact, some think these bold changes even damage our credibility, so it can be fairly damaging to B+ in general. As much as I want to keep both shine changes in, they will prolly both have to go :-\
Which really does suck since this is by far one of the coolest things I have ever seen in Brawl+. But I'll succumb to general opinion, since I'm a democratic kind of guy.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
Can Falco+ still footstool out of Dthrow? Is Laser Locking still possible?
I imagine Falco+ can still footstool out of his dthrow, though I haven't personally tried myself. Laser Locking however is not possible more than once I believe (one laser hit, not one entire round of Laser Locking before it magically stops working XD). It was one of the first things to be removed along with his original easy CG.

Also though the discussion has technically ended, I would just like to point out the irony that to be a Falco main talking about his shine change is apparently frowned upon, but in the Sonic topic, you were virtually required to be a Sonic main if you wanted your argument taken seriously :p.

That is all

Sterowent

Smash Ace
hey, hey...my response was For the special buff.

in a smash game, the shine is meant to be more than a reflector. that's what i was getting at.
it's part of falco, but in b+ it's hardly what it could be.

that buff made him more interesting, and interesting buffs trump frame changes everytime.

Kuga

Smash Journeyman

in a smash game, the shine is meant to be more than a reflector. that's what i was getting at.

that buff made him more interesting, and interesting buffs trump frame changes everytime.
Its not to be ''interessing'' or ''style''.Its he need this?A lot of people complain about it saying this buffs is unecessary,that why this will be removed.He have other set-ups,his Shine is not for combos,his Shine is the worse os 3 Spacies,that it.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Also though the discussion has technically ended, I would just like to point out the irony that to be a Falco main talking about his shine change is apparently frowned upon, but in the Sonic topic, you were virtually required to be a Sonic main if you wanted your argument taken seriously :p.

That is all
I noticed that too. It's odd. It's almost as though being a Falco main makes you less eligible for the buff proposal...

I'm not sure if you're responding to me, but when I was quoting you, I did so because I agreed with your points, and I just further stressed them to others reading. I realize that you are for the shine change.

Its not to be ''interessing'' or ''style''.Its he need this?A lot of people complain about it saying this buffs is unecessary,that why this will be removed.He have other set-ups,his Shine is not for combos,his Shine is the worse os 3 Spacies,that it.
Why is this buff unnecessary? Falco has a fairly limited combo game, and weak finishers in comparison to many of the cast. What's so bad with buffing his shine so that it becomes part of his combo game?

Don't bother telling me what something is and is not for. I don't care because that thought is moot, as I've already put. Brawl+ is not being played the way it's meant to be played because it's meant to be vBrawl, and that's it. We have the option to tweak the game, which we have in a huge way, and this is no different. If we haven't agreed with Sakurai before, why would we now? In addition, if Falco had this "buff" in vBrawl, it would have sucked so bad. Why? Because it would have set the enemy up to attack Falco, as there would be no hitstun to speak of and they'd just attack Falco before he could them. However, now that we're in a totally different dimension; Brawl+, we have to consider tweaking moves that outright suck for characters yet at the same time keeping some of their weaknesses in tact.

Haven't we been tweaking moves throughout Brawl+ to better facilitate combos for said character? We've made DDD's downair give less knockback (or nearly none at all), to aid comboing. We've changed the knockback of Falcon's side+B so that he could combo from it. We've sped up attacks. We've made it so that many of the IC's moves have less knockback, and changed the trajectory so that they have more grabbing options. We've given the IC's a buffed blizzard that, like Falco's shine, pulls the enemy in for comboing. There's nothing wrong with any of these changes as they help and improve the characters. We don't have to be stuck with ANYTHING the developers have set in place, and Brawl+ is a definitive example of that, why are you on Sakurai's side?

Falco simply does not have the combo potential that other characters have, and he lacks some prime kill moves that others have. His Bair is fine without a buff, as it's his prime comboing aerial... it should stay as is. My Friend mains peach, and some of the combos that Peach can pull off are outright insane. In addition many of here aerials can finish, and she can combo into her sweetspotted Fair. She's a beast. That, and she's got one of the best recovers in the games. My point is, other characters have gotten amazingly good. Falco has not climbed as high as other characters. He simply lacks the comboing depth and potential. Changing his shine would do wonders for him.

His new shine would:
•Give him more combo options, more options = more depth, more depth = deeper metagame potential.
•Give him some offensive standing. He's still a campy character in Brawl+, as that's how his metagame has developed with his lasers and all... but a shine change would make him a more diversified character. He'd still focus on the laser spam, but will be rewarded with good shine use-- assuming the enemy fails to DI correctly.

He isn't "so good" in Brawl+ that a change of this nature is not deserved...

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Is you a "lot of people"?

Orca has convinced me, great arguments, examples and everything. I approve the better shine for Falco. :bee:

Kuga

Smash Journeyman
Well,they say,the Shine change will be removed cuz most of people dont agree =X.
I'm just saying why. '-'

Sterowent

Smash Ace
oh, my bad then. yeah, i got the wrong impression.

anyhow, i'm no falco main. i'm simply sure that b+ has amazing potential to make characters much more entertaining and interesting. falco's shine change is one of these amazingly awesome changes.

whether he gets buffs or nerfs at some point, this ought to be in. falco mains can decide how or what should be changed to facilitate this shine buff, or some shine buff, but Something can and should be done to make the move spacie material.

it's cool. it's fun. it ought to be ingame.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace

Orca has convinced me, great arguments, examples and everything. I approve the better shine for Falco. :bee:
What about me you big meanie? I can wall of text with the best of them! ;_;

lol, in Kuga's defense, Kais3000 has also denounced the new shine as well as numerous other players alluded to by shanus, so Kuga isn't the only one who doesn't feel the new shine should be implemented.

I'm astounded by how many people want the new shine change back however. I don't think it'll make too much of a difference on whether the new shine comes back or not, because we are hardly the majority of Brawl+ players, but it's refreshing to see that a good number of people that post in this topic are in agreement, unlike the agonizing clutter that is the Sonic discussion board.

Kuga

Smash Journeyman
What i mean is,Falco is a good character at Now,why buff him so much right now?Let's wait.Other characters need more attention than him

Kais3000

Smash Cadet
I have actually been convinced that the new shine is a good idea. This is partly due to the fact that camping just gets soooooooo boring.

Just to throw something else out there, does anyone else think that Falco's phantasm has too much hitstun? I feel that be nerfing this then you could nerf Falco's campy game and make these other buffs ( like the shine and fair buffs) needed so that he is still actually good.

Rudra

Smash Ace
After reading about how beneficial the change to his Shine was, I'm definately for it's return in the future. His combo game was a bit lacking, and his Shine was pretty pathetic.

Just to throw something else out there, does anyone else think that Falco's phantasm has too much hitstun? I feel that be nerfing this then you could nerf Falco's campy game and make these other buffs ( like the shine and fair buffs) needed so that he is still actually good.
His Phantasm has too much hitstun? Well, if it will possibly bring about the return of the "useful" Shine, I wouldnt mind losing that hitstun, though adding a bit more startup lag may make it easy easier to intercept instead of taking the hitstun away. It was useful for setting up a kill with Bair/Uair though...

Dan_X

Smash Lord

I'm glad I was able to make a point. I read my posts, my arguments and started laughing as there were so many typos and in some cases I typed the wrong word... I was typing fast, thinking, ranting.. perhaps I should have read what I wrote. haha.

oh, my bad then. yeah, i got the wrong impression.

anyhow, i'm no falco main. i'm simply sure that b+ has amazing potential to make characters much more entertaining and interesting. falco's shine change is one of these amazingly awesome changes.

whether he gets buffs or nerfs at some point, this ought to be in. falco mains can decide how or what should be changed to facilitate this shine buff, or some shine buff, but Something can and should be done to make the move spacie material.

it's cool. it's fun. it ought to be ingame.
It's okay man. ;)

Yeah, I tend to be with your mindset. I'm excited about other character changes, especially the creative ones, even if I don't play said character much. It's nice to see creative changes and in general, it's nice to see Brawl+ stepping forward with each change.

I have actually been convinced that the new shine is a good idea. This is partly due to the fact that camping just gets soooooooo boring.

I'm glad to hear that Kais. I'm not sure that it has too much hitstun, however, I'd definately be willing to lessen its hitstun if that would mean instituting the shine buff and perhaps the fair buff. Again, with the Fair buff, the tweak made last time was awesome, but there was a tad bit too much knockback. The same buff would be great, with a tad less knockback.

Anyway Kais, I'd absolutely be willing to testing nerfing his phantasm if it meant better options for comboing. ;)

After reading about how beneficial the change to his Shine was, I'm definately for it's return in the future. His combo game was a bit lacking, and his Shine was pretty pathetic.

His Phantasm has too much hitstun? Well, if it will possibly bring about the return of the "useful" Shine, I wouldnt mind losing that hitstun, though adding a bit more startup lag may make it easy easier to intercept instead of taking the hitstun away. It was useful for setting up a kill with Bair/Uair though...
I'm with you 100%.

Arkaether

Smash Ace
All of these arguments and issues have got me to thinking about a possible way to determine these changes once and for all. The major issue here is that we don't have input from the great majority of B+ players, so nobody really knows whether the majority is for it or against it. I can't really think of a good way, but I would think that there should at the very least be a poll or something similar to determine these sorts of things.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
All of these arguments and issues have got me to thinking about a possible way to determine these changes once and for all. The major issue here is that we don't have input from the great majority of B+ players, so nobody really knows whether the majority is for it or against it. I can't really think of a good way, but I would think that there should at the very least be a poll or something similar to determine these sorts of things.
Why ask people who aren't intimate with the character to vote on how the character is changed? Their input really doesn't mean that much. I don't mean to be a jerk, I'm just being honest. I would rather not take place in a poll deciding something to do with another characters buffs because I really shouldn't have a say in that-- it's none of my business. If I don't know the character intimately enough I don't think I deserve to input what should be changed about that character.

If we polled Falco's changes the answer would more than likely be no, on the basis that many people may not have spent a ton of time playing as or against Falco+, they may still be thinking of him with that vBrawl aura-- which he's lost in Brawl+. Ask someone who's uninformed and you'll get an uniformed response. That's like polling in the general Brawl thread asking if Brawl+ should become the standard, the answer would be "NO" even when those of us who play and know Brawl+ would say "YES!" in a heart beat, see what I mean?

I think we have to be realistic when looking at Falco. How has Brawl+ helped him? I'll make a list of what he's gained from it, how it affects him...

Brawl+, and it's affects on Falco:

•Can he combo? Yes. Can he combo to the extent others can? No way. His lasers are still VERY important to him, which isn't a bad thing, but they are still undoubtedly his backbone. Without his lasers, he'd be garbage.

•His ultilt is great in Brawl+ now that it has been sped up, it makes for a great combo starter.

•Falco lost his laser lock, which wasn't a particularly fair technique, but it is something to add to the lost list.

•Falco also lost his vBrawl "combo" his chaingrab. You might get a few regrabs depending on enemy DI, however, he's definately lost the chain grab.

•His momentum has helped, it made his laser game stronger, and made for better approaches.

•In the end, Falco has definately lost quite a bit, and hasn't gained much in return...

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Yeah, I tend to be with your mindset. I'm excited about other character changes, especially the creative ones, even if I don't play said character much. It's nice to see creative changes and in general, it's nice to see Brawl+ stepping forward with each change.
It's nice to see people who appreciate the more unique character changes.

I'm glad to hear that Kais. I'm not sure that it has too much hitstun, however, I'd definately be willing to lessen its hitstun if that would mean instituting the shine buff and perhaps the fair buff. Again, with the Fair buff, the tweak made last time was awesome, but there was a tad bit too much knockback. The same buff would be great, with a tad less knockback.

Anyway Kais, I'd absolutely be willing to testing nerfing his phantasm if it meant better options for comboing. ;)
Since the phantasm spikes, that means that when used on a grounded opponent it will cause 25% more hitstun than a move that sends that far normally would.

Not a Falco B+ main, but in my attempt to get to know every character decently, I've picked him up and actually had a lot of fun with him. Only in friendlies, of course.

I've honestly been playing him a lot like I played Falco in Melee, and found that I laser much more often than I used to in vBrawl and Melee. In using the laser more, I've found that SHDL can seriously shut a lot of characters down with it's speed and the spacing of the lasers on a vertical plane.

Am I just not playing him right, or does he actually play this campy?

TL;DR:
Falco advice for a B+ Falco newbie? xD

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Tatsuman I edited this and responded to you here! ;D

Since the phantasm spikes, that means that when used on a grounded opponent it will cause 25% more hitstun than a move that sends that far normally would.
Wow, really? So spiked attacks, on stage induce 25% more hitstun than normal on average? For example, Falco's Dair spike on stage induces that much hitstun too?

Like I said, the shine buff felt so natural, and made Falco so much more interesting to play that I'm willing to stab myself in the foot for it, even if the knife used is lessening the hitstun of his phantasm. I honestly think the Phantasm should stay the way it is. Either way, I think the new shine would fix any / all of Falco's problems in Brawl+. I'd be willing to live without a buffed fair, or any buffed kill moves-- simply because having more combo options with the shine means that I'll have more opportunities to combo to higher %s and finish the enemy.

Could the shine buff be re-added, as it was before? Please for the love of God? Omg, I'm begging now. lol.

Not a Falco B+ main, but in my attempt to get to know every character decently, I've picked him up and actually had a lot of fun with him. Only in friendlies, of course.

I've honestly been playing him a lot like I played Falco in Melee, and found that I laser much more often than I used to in vBrawl and Melee. In using the laser more, I've found that SHDL can seriously shut a lot of characters down with it's speed and the spacing of the lasers on a vertical plane.

Am I just not playing him right, or does he actually play this campy?

TL;DR:
Falco advice for a B+ Falco newbie? xD
Sorry that the guide in the OP isn't done! If it were, you could have been educated there! I'll be working on it more shortly!

Okay, so Falco+:

As you've found, and you're right, he is still quite campy. He relies HEAVILY on his laser game. This is by no means a burden, however, it does take a good amount of technical skill (lots of practice to master). To be effective with Falco you MUST use your lasers. As you've found, his SHDL is quite fast, stops the enemy dead in there tracks, and is otherwise difficult for the enemy to handle if you've mastered it. Aside from SHDLing, you have to learn to combine the shdl with b-reversed lasers, as such you're effectively b-sticking without the b-stick. This is the most diffiuclt tech for Falco's lasers, and the most important to master. It is GREAT for approaches, and it's hard to read for the enemy.

How do you do reversed lasers you ask? When you're moving in a direction (can't do it standing still) you jump, hit B, then mash the contro lstick in the other direction immedately after pressing B, then hit B again for the second laser. You're essentially pressing B at the same rate you normally would for a SHDL, however now you're pressing the joystick in the opposite direction to your current movement (in the direction you want to shift to). Basically, if done correctly, you will have retreated the enemy, running in one direction, jumped as if to do the SHDL, then suddenly bounched back in the opposite direction, unleasing both lasers as usual. This is ESSENTIAL to master for a serious Falco because this shift in momentum is not only surprising to the enemy, but it's one of his best approaches. This brings you into the enemy's face as the lasers hit them, creating stun time, and then you can immediately follow up.

Practice this technique! :D It's really diffiuclt to perform because there's a ton of risk involved. If you mess up with the timing, and you will mess up, you will accidentally do a phantasm-- this could be death by your enemy or flying of the stage accidentally.

When close the enemy, use utilt to work your way into a combo, to combo, use his Bair. His bair is essential to his combo game! You can string together multiple bairs once you get good with it!!! In addition, don't only use Bairs when your back is to the enemy, use it even if your facing them, it's more effective to hit them with the weaker hitbox for comboing because it doesn't knock them back as far and you can follow up!

Theres a good bit to practice... try this stuff out, tell me what you think! I hope this helps!! ;D

Kuga

Smash Journeyman
Wow, really? So spiked attacks, on stage induce 25% more hitstun than normal on average? For example, Falco's Dair spike on stage induces that much hitstun too?

Like I said, the shine buff felt so natural, and made Falco so much more interesting to play that I'm willing to stab myself in the foot for it, even if the knife used is lessening the hitstun of his phantasm. I honestly think it should stay the way it is. Either way, I think the new shine would fix any / all of Falco's problems in Brawl+. I'd be willing to live without a buffed fair, or any buffed kill moves-- simply because having more combo options with the shine means that I'll have more opportunities to combo ti higher %s and finish the enemy.

Could the shine buff be re-added, as it was before? Please for the love of God? Omg, I'm begging now. lol.
Fow now,i think he need to be with normal Shine,others characters need more atttention than him right now.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper

Like I said, the shine buff felt so natural, and made Falco so much more interesting to play that I'm willing to stab myself in the foot for it, even if the knife used is lessening the hitstun of his phantasm. I honestly think the Phantasm should stay the way it is. Either way, I think the new shine would fix any / all of Falco's problems in Brawl+. I'd be willing to live without a buffed fair, or any buffed kill moves-- simply because having more combo options with the shine means that I'll have more opportunities to combo to higher %s and finish the enemy.

Falco's dair induces 25% more hitstun when it launches them. At low percents when they stay grounded the hitstun is normal. And I guess I should be more specific about that mechanic. What's really happening is that when you're bounced off the ground your launch speed is 80% of what it normally would be had you been hit in the air. However, hitstun is calculated in full force, giving the same amount of stun had you been in the air, so for the distance the move is sending you, you are indeed receiving 25% more hitstun than you normally would.

Kuga said:
Fow now,i think he need to be with normal Shine,others characters need more atttention than him right now.
You're a broken record.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Falco's dair induces 25% more hitstun when it launches them. At low percents when they stay grounded the hitstun is normal. And I guess I should be more specific about that mechanic. What's really happening is that when you're bounced off the ground your launch speed is 80% of what it normally would be had you been hit in the air. However, hitstun is calculated in full force, giving the same amount of stun had you been in the air, so for the distance the move is sending you, you are indeed receiving 25% more hitstun than you normally would.
That's interesting Leaf! Thanks for the incite!

Kuga, please stop spamming my thread with the same banter.

Kuga

Smash Journeyman
I'm just saying the tuth,you dont even want a Poll about his Shine Change.So,what do you want?Just re-added his Changes? o/

Dan_X

Smash Lord
I'm just saying the tuth,you dont even want a Poll about his Shine Change.So,what do you want?Just re-added his Changes? o/
I'm saying that you can get whatever you want out of a poll. If you poll the right people, you'll get the response you want to hear. Polling isn't sure fire at anything. How do you know the people voting know what they're talking about? Do they main Falco? Do they fight him all the time? Do they know first hand that Falco needs a buff in the comboing department?

Of course we want this change "just re-added." Hasn't that been how we've added other character buffs? Simply adding them...

I really want to see his new shine come back.

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
I want to see the new shine come back as much as anyone here does. Hell, I'd be willing to take further nerfs to Falco's lasers, A jab, or even phantasm as was suggested (though his phantasm can also be used for comboing purposes shown here, so I still want to be able to keep that attribute of it while making it less camp-friendly), but at this point it's out of our hands.

I hope shanus or one of the other higher ups will see all the support the new Falco shine is getting and reconsider, but shanus did make a reasonable point earlier, so I doubt that unless it gets overwhelming support (which you'd think so judging from this thread, but who knows) it'll be put back in :(

In the meantime, let's see if we can focus on Falco's current metagame until/if we hear any more developments about the new shine.

shanus

Smash Hero
Yeah, I mean I notice the support and I'll need to bring it back up. But as I mentioned earlier, there is some great dissatisfaction with our artistic creativity by a lot of players (not just random people, gotten a lot of complaints from to players too). So for now I can't give you an answer beyond "we'll see"

IC3R

Smash Lord
I did some testing with the new Shine...AND I ****ING LOVE IT!!!!!

I did some sick **** with that thing:

1) Combo set-ups; D-Throw -> Jab -> D-Throw -> Shine -> U-tilt/reversed DACUS depending on DI

2) Anti edgeguarding; ledgehopped Shine to get foe offstage, then either edgehog or D-air spike.

3) Don't use F-Smash after it; it don wurk :(

It's pretty fun to use, IMO :)

Thunderhorse+

Smash Ace
3) Don't use F-Smash after it; it don wurk :(
I've actually been able to consistently hit the fsmash out of it, depending on the opponent's DI. You have to strike with the tail end of it though and it stops working at 100%ish unless your opponent has terrible DI. Very situational, but I love using it to end combos whenever I can.

I've never tried using it to come back to the edge. What I do with it as far as edge anything is concerned it just use it as the opponents return. They usually DI wacky so I reverse fsmash them back off the edge. If DI doesn't agree with me, bair works as a backup plan.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Weird, I can't seem to land it well. Either way, Falco's modded Shine is a pretty interesting toy...
Yeah, you've pointed out some great uses of the new shine! I love it too! Unfortunately people don't like change. You simply can't make everyone happy... It's impossible. Instead of trying to make everyone happy we should just focus on the changes at hand, and the character at hand. Falco is in need of a buff of this nature, I play him constantly I know. There's no reason that a "pro" should have any more say on the matter than someone like myself. I go to tournaments, I only play with my friends with tournament standards. I'm likely just as good as a "pro."

Who says that big time smash figures are always correct of their opinion anyway. M2K for example hates B+, and he's quite learned in the world of smash. My point is, I believe many of us can recognize the need for the shine buff, and if not we can learn to like it. No other mechanic or change would do for falco what this shine buff will. This is the best way to enhance and deepen his combo game-- it's also rather brilliant might I add.

Could I have the old set? I'd like to continue to test his new shine. Remember people, the ICs down+b pulls in the enemy, this changes the move entirely and that is awesome. It makes them more interesting. Why is it any different for falco? He was top 3 in vBrawl, I highly doubt he is now...

shanus

Smash Hero
Yeah I keep track of all of the old sets on there, so feel free to explore it. Make your case for it all to the public and if enough backing supports it, then so be it.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
I believe it was the 5/5 set:

http://shanemulliganphotography.blogsite.org:6111/~shane/SmashCodes/

The Shine kicked so much arse...
Thanks man! I'm going to be using this set from now on! ;D

Yeah I keep track of all of the old sets on there, so feel free to explore it. Make your case for it all to the public and if enough backing supports it, then so be it.
Awesome! Guys, spread the word! IC3R, you've been on the boards longer than me, do what you can! :D

I'm going to type up a nice appeal for the addition of the Shine buff!

Anyways, I'm excited, and am going to go play with it in the mean time.. ;D

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
Hey Orca, are we still going to assemble our very own Falco+ official combo video?

I've already done the first bit of the music (3 minutes ; I can send it to you already if you want ;)), still finishing the second and last parts (projecting it at 3-4 minutes). :chuckle:

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Hey Orca, are we still going to assemble our very own Falco+ official combo video?

I've already done the first bit of the music (3 minutes ; I can send it to you already if you want ;)), still finishing the second and last parts (projecting it at 3-4 minutes). :chuckle:
Absolutely man! I'll have the capture card very shortly, it's currently shipping to my house from hong kong!

Feel free to send me the file any which way you want!

my email is: delkin525@gmail.com

and my aim screen name is: delkin525

I'm looking forward to listening to it! Keep up the hard work man! ;D

All I can say is excellent post.
I'm definitely in support of a Falco shine buff.
Thanks Storm! I appreciate your support and comments! I'm honestly shocked that no one else has responded to my proposal yet--- I really thought it'd get more attention.

Anyways, thanks again man. :)

Top Bottom