• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know, I have contacts but never wear them when I play smash because my eyes dry outand start to bother me!!!

Though, sadly this has carried over into my normal use of them...I rarely wear them even in school because I just don't think about it/have time to!!!

:colorful:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Contacts have one weakness when you play games which require few blinks (Smash, DDR, CS 1.6); they dry extremely fast and stick to your eyeballs, itching and hurting like crazy after long periods of gaming.

Contacts are great for school, swimming lessons or activities which makes you move, but are useless for dedicated gamers ;)
I run into the problem sometimes, but ussually only after long periods of smash / little sleep. It has effected me at a few tourneys though. :(

cF=)

Smash Lord
I know, I have contacts but never wear them when I play smash because my eyes dry outand start to bother me!!!
It has effected me at a few tourneys though. :(
I had this problem before myself. My glasses weren't has strong has my contacts and I had difficulty following the action on screen... but now, everything has changed since I got my new glasses :chuckle:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah guys I wear Glasses. I usually use them when I smash. But just 2 days ago I lost my glasses. And I'm going to be going to a tourney Feb 3rd, so I'll have to use my contacts. But I went a tourney before, I had to fight QueenDVS in the Finals Lol. My contacts were killing the crap out of me. So after we finished the first set I think. I went to go put on my glasses. And then I won the tournament :chuckle:.

booshk

Smash Lord
oh hahaha
contacts dont effect me that much.. but now theyre starting to my eyes r red all the time.. so i always take em off when i get back from school.. lol

SmashMac

Smash Lord
It's pretty neat to see the many faces of DaShizWiz:

DaShizWiz
Da Shia Wia
Shiz
Technical Falco player

And now apparently he seems to be working in the eye-doctor field so probably something along the lines of, say, Eye-Doctor Shiz?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, SmashMac :chuckle:. Yeah Bladeofapollo, that tournament is the 3rd. And me and my bros will be going to that tournament.

anthony2231

Smash Rookie
Wow that was wicked insane.
Awesome ****in combos and music

Ive recently started playing falco, I would say i've gotten decent but nowhere near as great as wat i saw. im gonna try him out at the tourney im headed to today.

Did it take you a long time to get that technical or did most of it come naturally?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'd have to say it takes practice and some natural talent. I've alwasy been really fast at games. Once you get in the routine of moving really fast it really isn't that hard to play fast. I can't wait for the tournament thats coming February 3rd.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I really enjoyed the video and will be studying it for months to come :) You have my respect for achieving an amazing falco. I can only imagine the number of hours of practice you put into that falco. Good shiz. Now go to an MLG and show off your skillz, cause u def. have some.

Practice pays off :D

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Amazing Falco, you have there. You're good with the combos, as every Falco should be, yet you're not spaztic. It's refreshing, really. Mainly because FalseFalco explodes on my *** all the time :(

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah Dereck, my moms in the hostpital, and she couldn't go home. So we decided to spend time with her instead.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I just **** myself.

Good **** son. The last song was too good. I'm sure Silent Wolf and Tori both recognized it immediately as I did. XD

The first 2 songs were pretty good too. They were easily above average (for rap)

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
aww man im sorry about your mom i hope she gets better tell me the details over dc++ or call me

pwndj00n00b

Smash Journeyman
Wow shiz. Not much to say cept your falco is awesome. Oh j/w call me a n00b or whatever but who is your brother? My friend says its Flowin but I didn't believe him.

pwndj00n00b

Smash Journeyman
Ok thanks for clearing that up for me. Man your the same age as me and your like 3x better than me. I hope I never have to play you in a tourny shiz.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks pwndj00n00b. Yeah I'm 16, I'm gonna get my drivers liscence in like 5 days or so lol.

Thanks Dereck, I'll be sure to call you up or talk to you on smashboards or DC++.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Good falco. Keep it up.

Maybe you would have glasses if your Falco wasn't as good :p jk.

EDIT: your falco actually reminds me of my friend's falco, with the doubleshines. But your combos are different.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
EDIT: your falco actually reminds me of my friend's falco, with the doubleshines. But your combos are different.
yeah the main difference between marth05 and shiz is that shiz doesnt suck and he does his shines alot faster and his falco doesnt look like a monkey with both his legs broken

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
..... I'll look up some vids of Marth05.

Edit: Just saw one of his vids. I think I remember teaching him how to do the double shines.

Zink

Smash Champion
Age of Shiz=Age of Bombsoldier. Now we know the secret- you can't be a super flashy Falco without being born in 1990! It's the magic year!

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol Zink, is Bombsoldier really 16? And I'm Sophomore guys, just turned 16 in December.

Omnigamer

All the things
BRoomer
Enough with the spam everybody. Bring discussion back on topic, lest I have to take more drastic measures.

Linguini

Smash Master
Nice shiz, really liked the song, Top back remix all the way!
That combo on xif......it was great, thats all im going to dare to say lololol

Top Bottom