• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
sup shiz...u got to come back to another giga tourny soi can play u sum more...too bad i wont b at ltec to play u...dat really sucks...newayz....just saw ur vid for the 3rd time...godd jank man...u really know wat ur doing...beautiful combos ofcourse...keep up the good work....when r we gonna see a combo vid from ur bro keepspeedn...he's just as good as u IMHO.....peace

-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks, why can't you make it to LTEC though? And yeah, KeepSpeedN and I are about even :chuckle:.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Well, I really don't know. I could go 100% sure I think with Phanna, but I'm not sure if I'm up for the drive. I think I might just take a plane there, my cousin knows this website that it only costs 50$ to go somehwere and 50 back. But If I can't get the plane ticket I might go with Phanna(I love Phanna).

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'll PM it to you guys once I get a hold of my cousin. I'll try again tommorow.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks, I've been using Falco for about a year and a half. And my friend Lambchops had taught me almost all of my combos and stuff with Falco. Its good to always have someone that knows what they're doing to help you out lol.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Thanks, I've been using Falco for about a year and a half. And my friend Lambchops had taught me almost all of my combos and stuff with Falco. Its good to always have someone that knows what they're doing to help you out lol.
Yea, I heared lambchops was stair stepping while PC Chris was still playing ganon.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
hey shiz are u going to insomnia V... me and the rest of the nebraska crew were thinking about going... i would like to have a opportunity to falco ditto you if u are there

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I think I am going to Innsomnia, things right now currently are looking pretty good. I just need to figure out some more info about the plane tickets. And sure I guess I'd falco ditto you. Even though I havn't really been using Falco much lately, been using Ganon, Falcon, Fox, Marth lol.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
yes lots of times i find myself bored with falco as well and start playing captain... the most fun in char in the game

Cort

Apple Head
This topic just turned much more interesting.

I may be coming to INNsomnia, or I'm looking into it. Shiz we should play. :lick:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, things are currently looking good for me and my bros to go to INNsomnia.

Didn't even know people were still posting on this thread lol.

kingkuma

Smash Rookie
do you got a cameraman for that **** or do you play in a type of cammera mode bro? pritty slick with falco btw would prolly take me a bit to adapt to all those combo's

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha thanks KingKuma.

And yeah guys, currently I'm staying with Handorin, but to warm up and stuff I'll play you guys and stuff. Just let me know who you guys are so I can get in some friendlies haha. After the tournament were gonna be smashin a while I guess at Handorins, unless its too late lol.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Great stuff Shiz, You're an awesome player and an awesome guy. Hope to play you and your crew again soon.

And lol @ falco's combos being ez..

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah some of them are easy. I'd say the hardest ones are definitely the platform ones. And yeah lol, I need to hurry up and buy these freaken tickets.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
yeah he's been playing falco for a while. he's learning some new stuff right now. were trying to practice for the tournament in INNSomnia, its going to be fun.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey shiz u guys should come up to orlando for the gigs tourney in bout 2 weeks, n if u guys cant i hope skrach n I can make it to innsomnia so we can play u guys again...

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha, I'll try to see if I can get a ride there. I'd be there only if I can get a ride though, lol. And if we could make it their, would we be able to get housed again? You guys place owns, its right next to Mickydeeeees.

You guys are too fun to hang out with.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yeah def man, u guys r welcome to stay whenever.

by the way shiz i was wondering how much were ur tickets to memphis for innsomnia cuz im tryin to find cheap tickets to go there

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I don't know about you, but for me they costed 330$, including tax and fee's and other stuff. But I think we got a good plane or something.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I love the combo's and the music, Lol!!! I tnik i posted here before lol, I am getting mindgamed by watching tis video again! lol

Top Bottom