• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I thought this thread was dead.

And to do the multi shines I use Y and B.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
good stuff the combo vid wasnt that great compared to your real matches which are better
all i gotta say im happy when people that make thier own combos actuallly back up thier skill if they gloat about it
u backed it up good ****t at the tourny i forgot the name

kingkuma

Smash Rookie
yo shiz, you think this ganon link has potential man we was only playin at about 50% cuz we hadnt got off ssbm in like 3 or 4 days and just got through pwning some old neimses like *****es. check it out if you get the time bro

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Ill check it out

Edit: Ok I watched it. You guys both have potential. I can see the mindgames between both of you. I just think you need to work on the tech skill with ganon and learning L-canceling and wavedashing. Once you guys learn that. You'll be set

Heres a vid of one of the best Ganons in the country, he retired like 8 or so months ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE80gZ_STyY

kingkuma

Smash Rookie
hell yeah thanks shiz, sorry for takin so long to reply dude just got myself in a bad pinch with this chick and forgot about askin for your openion. Ima train up and **** n for a while, i'd like to play you later after i get better. would challenge you now but i dont wana waist your time

SCOTU

Smash Hero
i can't believe i didn't post earlier in this thread. This vid is amazing, and Shiz, you're one of my Pro Idols. seriously. you inspired me to jc shine.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks for the comments guys. But this is about 8 months old. I play kind of different then that now.

Teethpaste

Smash Cadet
Man im a falco user and i'd give anything to be able to play with the speed and skill u have, and the way you use your wave dash just makes it impossible for your opponenet to hit you

10/10 dont think im being a suck up that shiz was awsum

YosNess-64

Smash Rookie
hi.
VERY GOOD VIDEO!!
Hope i can play like you or better one day...
sorry for being soooo NOOOOBBBB, but would you help me? How do you make the deflector (down+B) so fast? HOW CAN I DO IT? i really need help with this because i press down+b fast but nothing happens.

PD: nobody borns knowing nothing... much less playing smash bros melee.

opo

Smash Rookie
hey shiz u mean you play better? I really like your style, i wish i could move with that flow...my landing is good but not enough...and my pillaring is... i'll say good..but you are just like a freestyle...i can see you put a lot of brain to make your combos and i can say u do not need that many mind games when u have those combos....awesome Falco men keep it goingXD

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hi.
VERY GOOD VIDEO!!
Hope i can play like you or better one day...
sorry for being soooo NOOOOBBBB, but would you help me? How do you make the deflector (down+B) so fast? HOW CAN I DO IT? i really need help with this because i press down+b fast but nothing happens.

PD: nobody borns knowing nothing... much less playing smash bros melee.
I was born knowing how to waveshine combo like none other (mofo & lunin don't count as other). i was born w/ 7 fingers so i can claw all buttons at once. actually i don't claw at all, and tech skill comes w/ practice/ experience.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Are you going to OC3?
I second that question; Shiz, are you going to OC3? I checked the registration but I don't think I saw your name up there.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah guys I couldn't go to OC3.

And even if you do play very technical. Smarts is the only way to get far with it. You can't just play technical or you get read wayyyy too easily.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I was born knowing how to waveshine combo like none other (mofo & lunin don't count as other). i was born w/ 7 fingers so i can claw all buttons at once. actually i don't claw at all, and tech skill comes w/ practice/ experience.
It's so sweet of you to make mofo one of your exceptions. Mofo does have the best wavedash in the community, and he isn't even in the community really, that's just how good he is.

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
Really nice **** Shiz ^^

U got some freaky jced shine to dair combos :psycho:
But i think my pure Shine Combos are a bit better ;)

mfg

KYLEMARTHFALCODANIELSON

Smash Apprentice
w/e

I could beat you easily. All you do is stupid show-off moves like wavedash. You play pretty well in lightning mode though. And why aren't items on. :)

Heh, too good. The shield break was pretty incredible. I want to marry your fingers.
if you are so great and could beat him easily where are your vids? i want to see better! great job shiz! excellent vid.

Top Bottom