• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
It did Forward?

And yeah guys, I lost all of my Techno songs I used to have about a week ago :(. So, I would rather of put that music in than nothing. The last song that was techno is the last song I had of techno. Thanks though, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks Greg, I appreciate it. It took some times making this vid lol.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
techno music is so generic for combo vids i canteven stand it. i'm gonna watch this as soon as i get home, i'm excited shiz, i like your falco (i generally hate falco's because its always the exact same thing over and over and over haha)

i just like airshine double jump bair and it seems like you do i a lot xD

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
Music was too good, espcially the first song, what are you all talking about?

Anyways, great video. One of the flashiest falcos I've seen. Your ability to jc shines multiple times while staying on the ground never ceases to amaze me.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thank you guys, thanks Lambchops, I liked the songs I put in, but originally I was going to put in techno music. Its just I deleted all that music about a week and a half ago because I had already put it on my Zune. I'm glad some people liked the vids music :).

And be sure to tell me what you think of it Gimpyfish :chuckle:.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
the music was good, but u should of put spit yo game talk yo **** in. it helps sence it's fast, your combos are fast, and yo fingers are ****en fast. overall though i liked the video. you right behind PC Chris as my favorite falco

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Sup Shiz, it seems you gotten better at JC shines since the last time we played...?
One of my favorite vids of all time.

Hmm...Falco for top tier...?

Nite

Smash Champion
Good stuff Shiz. Good video and music. I should make a combo video sometime. I just need to record matches.

Still love your **** combo vid, though. Lol.

Blitz- Falco's been top tier for a little while, man.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I think he was kidding when he said Falco for Top tier lol. But thanks though, I appreciate most of you ugys enjoyed the video.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Nope...I'm really just finding this out. Lol. I knew he would be sometime soon though.... :ohwell:

This recent lapse in knowledge of the tier list is making me think that i should hang out on the boards more often.

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
that was Tight man u Should make more Falco Vids...and i hope u will be here Saturday cause i want to hang out U KNOW... :chuckle: :laugh:

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, thanks BigDizzle, I'll be at my house Friday. If you want you can come over and hang out that day lol.

He only lives 2 minutes away from me :).

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Awesome, just try to make sure you dont double post, because you'd get a warning by a moderator, but you don't know this stuff because your still new to smashboards. If you want to say something else, go to edit so you can edit your post. Yeah, I'm trying to get on DC++ but my freaken computer is gay...

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i love it!

it looks like you actually have FUN when you play *points to like 400 unnecessary suicide edgeguard deaths*
pwn sauce.

i didn't like the first song out of personal preference, i dont like the 2nd song in general but i really liked it on top of smash footage. <3's for shizwiz, <3's for semi-original music and not "random trance song 2.5" lol

i didn't really like either song because of the language, but the 2nd one had a very nice flow for falco for some reason, it was just flashy and cool

very cool stuff, excellent double shines (cool!), very solid gameplay (people said its repetitive... ITS FALCO PEOPLE LOL), i loved the dairs (or whatever else) into double shine, very cool haha, shine into insta-dair (like immediately out of jump instead of waiting) is sexy, the clip at like 7 minutes on the CF... i just loved that entire clip lol dodge up smash with your own fsmash on the platform above... <3! and OMG i love how you dont spam as much as other falco's, haha, i know that spam doesn't really go in combo vids, but you can clearly see in this video you dont play a "gay falco" haha, 7:56 BOTH SHINES HIT THE FOX on the double shine! THAT IS WAY TO COOL! THEN YOU GO ON TO COMPLETELY **** HIS SHIELD OFF!! its like his shines were frustrating you and you were just like "WELL F YOU FOX! (insert ownage here)" lol

very cool, loved it. <3 shiz.

i hope thats not to ridiculously garbled. awesome.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
why did i think you were some 17 year old white nerdy kid...wow ya got my respect. Nice vid...your my fav.falco...but you've heard this too many times im sure.

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
Good **** shiz, There was one combo where you were giving fox the pillar across FD, He thought he was getting away by D.I. off the board, and you were like" Naahh" shined him, back up then d-aired him.. I can only picture his reaction.

-Shiz pwns.-

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Crap, I'll post later school.

Edit: Yeah, I got him with that to keep him on the stage and make sure he died lol.

Lol, Jeremy Feifer, I'm 16, and I'm Black and Puerto Rican, and thanks, I'm glad you guys liked the video.

Truegamer#1, thanks for the criticism, but I honestly don't think anyone is as fast as Bombsoldier. And like Blitz said, I didn't make this video to be as fast as Bombsoldier. But I do feel I'm getting close to his speed, am I right?

You are very correct, Shiz. You're Falco is very fast, I must admit. It comes pretty close to Bombsoldier. Bombsoldier, however, is something of a prodigy, you might say. To be as fast as Bombsoldier, you must be able to put in a lot of practice, or just be gifted, and in fact, to be as fast as Bombsoldier's Falco, you need both. And it takes a LOT of time to get that good. Several years of practice for most people.

Didn't even watch the whole thing yet, but um uh, it's pretty impressive. This one's a keeper for sure. Nice job Shiz, nice job. I gotta say, this is personally my favorite Falco combo vid so far that I've watched. Sure Soldier of Fortune is good, but this one has...unique combos. Anyways, again, nice job Shiz.

Top Bottom