• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Combo Vid - You got Shiz'd On

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I totally agree with you Truegamer#1, you should go on Falco under Character specifics and post it, lol :chuckle:.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the songs, and the video. But be sure to watch the whole thing, I do some good stuff at the end :).

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I totally agree with you Truegamer#1, you should go on Falco under Character specifics and post it, lol :chuckle:.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the songs, and the video. But be sure to watch the whole thing, I do some good stuff at the end :).

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace

i didnt mean to hurt your feelings
Your Falco is aright :ohwell:

saw that last combo you pulled off....
i seen bombsoldier pulled it of too....
sweet combo.............:)

arrowhead

Smash Ace
who cares about bombsoldier. he didn't make this video so people could tell him that bombsoldier's better than him.

i didnt mean to hurt your feelings
Your Falco is aright :ohwell:

saw that last combo you pulled off....
i seen bombsoldier pulled it of too....
sweet combo.............:)
LOL ur a stoopid kid arent u y are u on a falco players's d!ck when whe n we ahvent seen him in 2 years u moron stop comparing someone we havent seen in 2 years u idiotic moron. dumba$$. dont fvcking diss my apprentice like that kid.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Liked the vid, but I will say it did get kind of repetitive. Good stuff though. It's obvious you have insane tech skill. Maybe I just have a little AZ bias for some other guy that plays falco =)

Nite

Smash Champion
Guys, it's falco. Every falco is repetitive, so it doesn't make sense to say that every time you see a falco combo vid.

Also, unless Bombsoldier releases some crazy new videos, please don't compare every other falco to him. It's getting old. We've been hearing it for more or less 2 years now.

Anyways, Good vid Shiz. Keep it up.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thanks I'm glad you guys liked the video, but I tried switching things up with the shield break and stuff. Lol, thanks Lambchops.

Truegamer#1, I agree that Bombsoldier is possibly the best Falco, but theres no need for you to tell me he's better then me. I figured that out long before you even joined smashboards.

And no it doesn't hurt my feelings to hear he's better than me, like I've said, I've known it for a while. And he's on of the main reasons my Falco is good. This probably isn't the same thing for Forward, but everyones falco gets repetitive after a while.

I honestly do like critiscism, but I can tell the difference between critiscism and not. So if your going to post, atleast let it be more positive. No ones falco is probably at Bombsoldiers level.

Edit: Please stop posting the same thing, I know your opinion from your first post :chuckle:.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Guys, it's falco. Every falco is repetitive, so it doesn't make sense to say that every time you see a falco combo vid.

Also, unless Bombsoldier releases some crazy new videos, please don't compare every other falco to him. It's getting old. We've been hearing it for more or less 2 years now.

Anyways, Good vid Shiz. Keep it up.
It couldn't be any more precise than this. Don't compare every Falco to Bombsoldier. Everyone knows he's amazing and has great Falco skills, but generally, Falco vids. can be repetetive. Perhaps people aren't even comparing Falco players now by how good they are in skill, but probably how well/good/unique the video in which their Falco was exploited in was made and put together.

Another good way to compare is to at first witness first-hand in person one's skills and then witness the comparable operand to determine who in fact is "better". Vids. are a way to exploit a character, show off cool combos, help people, and basically show the maximum potential of a character. The fact is, unless you've witnessed Bombsoldier in person and witnessed DaShizWiz in person, don't compare them. It's not that your statement has been subconciously flourised with discust already, but that you don't even have something concrete to back it up with.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I like how the fox was just sitting in his shield hoping you'd go away or something, then his shield breaks, oops.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, that guy playing Fox is scared to try to approach me. So he doesn't know what to do. He's in the learning process though.

Edit: Thanks for clearing things up for me SmashMac :).

Zink

Smash Champion
That flash shining on the Stadium pillar was awesome :bigthumbu

BTW, I'm trying to popularize a new name for multishining. If you see one, tell all you friends lol.

Cort

Apple Head
Good stuff, though the music wasn't really to my liking, but that's not the point of the video. You have a lot of impressive combos, but things you should look out for... is repetitiveness, you're aggresive to the point of being stupid sometimes.

I liked seeing a lot of PC's/forward's Falco stuff meshed into your techy Falco.

Very entertaining video overall, though.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
LOL ur a stoopid kid arent u y are u on a falco players's d!ck when whe n we ahvent seen him in 2 years u moron stop comparing someone we havent seen in 2 years u idiotic moron. dumba$$. dont fvcking diss my apprentice like that kid.
agreed

is it a crime to admire bombsoldiers skills...
and compare him with this video...
my bad......
this video is alright....
ur probally 1 of those advanced n00bs who r going through the i'm cocky stage and i think i can beat everyone who is on the top list in smash stage,of ur smash career. don't worry i've been there 2.. the vid is really good..
ur just 2 nooby right now 2 realize it.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
ur probally 1 of those advanced n00bs who r going through the i'm cocky stage and i think i can beat everyone who is on the top list in smash stage,of ur smash career. don't worry i've been there 2.. the vid is really good..
FACT!

i remember those days, haha, too good.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
awesome combo vid. not much else i can really say, lol. good job and hope to play u and ur brothers again.
If theres a FC7(or 9 or w/e they wanna call it, FL should team up w/ LA again for crew battles if ya'll need more people again. we pulled some nice stuff together at fc6. (stupid darkrain though ***** half our crew though...i took 3 off though w/ my 8D) i'm sure we could surprise the country if we'lre all on our A game and get really far :O

Truegamer#1

Smash Ace
agreed

Dont care what you think about me...
Super Smash Bros. Melee kicks ***...
thats why were all here...

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
TrueDat

agreed

U told that fool :laugh: :laugh:

booshk

Smash Lord
agreed

wow thats owned whoever he said tha too.....

lionheart1

Smash Ace
your combos are consitantly beautiful.
oh and the remix for the song was hot!
NEED MORE COMBO VIDEOS WITH GOOD RAP

why did i have to watch this halfway through and then hear this other **** with JT. get rid of that boys *** from your combo video!

when ever i make a combo video itll probably have some real nice remix on there. or probably some east coast rap. maybe some black republican.
-tim

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Very nice vid dude. As PC has said, your tech probably does outshine (no pun intended) your overall skill, but that has nothing to do with the video. Great video. 2nd best Flako vid, imo. Mad quick shine to bair's never get old to watch. Hope to see another one in the future...

Top Bottom