• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falco Board '09 Superlatives

§witch

Smash Lord
Trolling doesn't really work on the Falco boards, you should know nobody here really cares for others' opinions.
It's either half-****d trolling or being a ********** on this board. Everything is either a joke or sucking DEHF/SK92's **** at all possible times. Not that I have anything against them, only their army of dicksucking followers.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
It's either half-****d trolling or being a ********** on this board. Everything is either a joke or sucking DEHF/SK92's **** at all possible times. Not that I have anything against them, only their army of dicksucking followers.
I think I love Switch.

:psycho:

Notra

Smash Ace
i agree, alot of dickriding, pole swinging, falcos sucking each others ***** in a clan, but most of all tip riding. How do u expect to ever see urselves as equals to ppl if u **** ride them so much.

and u all fall for trolls. remember the frickin reflector cancel thread. yeah all u *****es were so happy for the longest.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
i agree, alot of dickriding, pole swinging, falcos sucking each others ***** in a clan, but most of all tip riding. How do u expect to ever see urselves as equals to ppl if u **** ride them so much.

and u all fall for trolls. remember the frickin reflector cancel thread. yeah all u *****es were so happy for the longest.
wai wha? That **** ain't real!?!?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I bet you're pretty cute irl. I'm gonna mess around with this.

Switch: Cutest Falco

Denzi

Smash Master
Hi guys, I got banned but I have this alt account which I'm using to provoke moderators. Aren't I so cool?

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Trolling doesn't really work on the Falco boards, you should know nobody here really cares for others' opinions.
we all know thats not true teran. Maybe low class trolls cant troll falco boards...but those who have ascended past troll...haven't even started yet.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
we all know thats not true teran. Maybe low class trolls cant troll falco boards...but those who have ascended past troll...haven't even started yet.
thesoviet: Most likely to troll with new Falco AT.

Trolls are a natural part of the forum ecosystem. xD
Still have to infract you though.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
thesoviet: Most likely to troll with new Falco AT.

Trolls are a natural part of the forum ecosystem. xD
Still have to infract you though.
Teran: most likely to become useless after the first season.

wangston

Smash Lord
I'm gone for two years not three... I vote clowsui for most knowledgeable/walkingwikiofsmash. Lol this kid knows anything about everything when it comes to brawl.... now if he could just apply it.

Kaisr

Smash Rookie
hey SORRY FOR THE OFFTOPIC, wangston..you're the guy who post in the brazillian forum?1upsmash?Oo

o0 DR3W 0o

Smash Cadet
Dai-A best quit Falco
Kuro dabes Falco (:
Zen best online Falco
DEHF best Falco
SK92 flashiest Falco / blackest Falco (h)

Oh, and Tennet, that's awesome. DO WANT.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
it's my personal texture minus the personalization i didn't do (any texture with gold and black is for me...) There is a download... you can search kitty corps forum for my thread or when i'm not lazy i'll get it and post it...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=296.0

enjoy those =)
when I get around to getting textures on my wii I'll put that one on for sure.

Notra

Smash Ace
Thanks guys.

*cough*
lol can u make the falco black rather than blue. funny thing. is a super hero i made up and dress as during spirit week my 12th grade year. this is me.

too funny that falco looks just like me when im dress liked that.

yes im black, and i have the longest dreds of any falco.

Top Bottom