• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fact 54 - Mewtwo Is On The Way [Social/General Discussion]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
Congratulations Mewtwo fans! We have reached our 150th page! Hopefully this will be good luck towards Mewtwo's inclusion in Smash 4! For this occasion, I decided I'd attempt to sketch Mewtwo. Don't think I did too bad. Here's to Mewtwo's inclusion and further discussion about Mewtwo!

Warning: Mewtwo has blank eyes in this sketch. They are suppose to be his eyes glowing.

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
Congratulations Mewtwo fans! We have reached our 150th page! Hopefully this will be good luck towards Mewtwo's inclusion in Smash 4! For this occasion, I decided I'd attempt to sketch Mewtwo. Don't think I did too bad. Here's to Mewtwo's inclusion and further discussion about Mewtwo!

Good drawing.:psycho:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

Creepy blank white eyes much?

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
I always found it strange that mewtwo was listed before mew...I mean mew was discovered, not alive, but atleast his fossils, WAY before mewtwo was created.
Arceus is the god of the universe and he was listed way after Mewtwo.

Shuriblur

Smash Journeyman
Creepy blank white eyes much?
I like when Mewtwo eyes glow so I left them blank. If I move to color it, they would be blue.

I always found it strange that mewtwo was listed before mew...I mean mew was discovered, not alive, but atleast his fossils, WAY before mewtwo was created.
This doesn't make sense in the grand scheme of things, but when Red caught Mewtwo in Origins, wasn't his number and entry then added in the Pokedex?

Winchester7314

Smash Journeyman
Arceus is the god of the universe and he was listed way after Mewtwo.
But arceus was "discovered" by humans "AFTER" mewtwo. Mewtwo was made/discovered "after" mew.
This doesn't make sense in the grand scheme of things, but when Red caught Mewtwo in Origins, wasn't his number and entry then added in the Pokedex?
again, clarifying, these are two different canons. I'm looking at universal facts consistent across both. And regardless of wether you go by manga or anime, the point is, the scientists who created mewtwo used mews DNA, therefore, mew had to be part of the pokedex, meaning Mew was discovered before "Red" caught mewtwo.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Hooray we made it to mewtwos number 150

So august is very soon hopefully mewtwo will be involve of the next character trailer in august/september direct.

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
Page 150 HYPE!

And little did the Mewtwo fans know, Mr. Sakurai himself was watching their thread, waiting for it to hit 150 pages before revealing something...

:bee:

KimmotMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kimmotman
3DS FC
3780-9150-0743
This has probably been mentioned before, but I think Mewtwo will be in the game along with his "Y" Mega Evolution.
Since Charizard has his "X" Mega Evolution, I think a Y form needs to be present. The only two Pokemon so far with 2 Mega Evolutions are Charizard and Mewtwo.

That way we can have a Neutral Mega Evolution character (Lucario), An X Mega Evolution and a Y Mega Evolution :)

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
I like when Mewtwo eyes glow so I left them blank. If I move to color it, they would be blue.
You should have wrote that in a description below your fan art. Blank eyes are incredibly scary. Many more viewers could misjudge the concept.

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
This has probably been mentioned before, but I think Mewtwo will be in the game along with his "Y" Mega Evolution.
Since Charizard has his "X" Mega Evolution, I think a Y form needs to be present. The only two Pokemon so far with 2 Mega Evolutions are Charizard and Mewtwo.

That way we can have a Neutral Mega Evolution character (Lucario), An X Mega Evolution and a Y Mega Evolution :)
That would be cool if Mega Mewtwo X were exclusive to one of the games, and Mega Mewtwo Y exclusive to the other.

Last edited:

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Better get A message in the 150th U.Mewtwo page. Happy 150th~

Also that 10% part of me wants Femtwo to be reality, so that we get more female fighters.:shades:

Sigh what happened to the good old days where Mewtwo was Genderless but gets shot out of the bucket with Anime / movies.

EditL omg yes still on 150th page.:mewtwopm:

Last edited:

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
All this waiting around with no teases is making me lose hype :urg: wish they would announce something soon, and it better be related to Mewtwo :mewtwopm:
No news is good news. The longer we go without Mewtwo as a PokeBall/trophy/boss/whatever, the better his chances are.

Also happy 150 pages. :150:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
No news is good news. The longer we go without Mewtwo as a PokeBall/trophy/boss/whatever, the better his chances are.

Also happy 150 pages. :150:
I agree. The fact that they didn't show him in a masterball in the April direct increases the chances of him being playable.

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
Page 150 for the win! Mewtwo really ought to return, it seems like it'd be a hard hit to the game if he DIDN'T appear. I wouldn't worry too much about Mewtwo, he'll probably get his chance soon enough. I mean, he was planned for the 64, and him and roy were the most finished for Brawl (having their own unique victory themes, announcer calls, data that was used for Project M, etc.)

Last edited:

TheGoldMan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheGoldMan
3DS FC
1950-8066-7015
>Sakurai reveals Mewtwo tonight in honor of 150 pages on here

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Are there any possible dates that are significant to Mewtwo that he could be revealed on before the game actually releases?
No Mewtwo related media. The most significant points(First Movie, Extremespeed Genesect and EVO coinciding with EG) happened in July. So no.

The fact that they didn't show him in a masterball in the April direct increases the chances of him being playable.
What that Direct did was dis-confirm several Pokemon. Mewtwo's main competitors are gone. Genesect is a Poke Ball(and I hoped for a playable Genesect), Zoroark is unpopular and a Poke Ball and Sceptile is a mostly unlikely possibility.

That would be cool if Mega Mewtwo X were exclusive to one of the games, and Mega Mewtwo Y exclusive to the other.
Cue loyalists complaining harder than they already do.

All this waiting around with no teases is making me lose hype :urg: wish they would announce something soon, and it better be related to Mewtwo :mewtwopm:
Everyone on this thread.

Page 150 HYPE!

And little did the Mewtwo fans know, Mr. Sakurai himself was watching their thread, waiting for it to hit 150 pages before revealing something...

:bee:
If Sakurai visited SmashBoards, spoke English and wasn't a hilarious troll, sure :troll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom