• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop F-zero For Wii??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
f zero 30 player wi fi would be sick!!!!
As cool as that would be I think that with Nintendo's wi-fi they'd limit it to about 20 if not less. It would be badass if they didn't though.

I'm kind of bummed out about Nintendo's confrence today. I was really hoping for a F-Zero Wii that would maybe make use of the Steering wheel.

Toadsanime

Smash Journeyman
UK, England (We got Brawl late. Get over it.)
F-Zero has come out on almost all the Nintendo home consoles, doesn't F-Zero deserve to appear on the Wii? It would probably be Wi-fi with 30 or less players able to race on one track. Do u guys think this is a great idea?
Indeed, I do think it's a great idea. I've played, to my knowledge, all of the previous F-Zero games and they were fantastic. F-Zero would be excellent on the Wii, and is probably a likely choice that Nintendo will one day make.

Screw Wii Music!
The People Want F-Zero for the Wii!
Seriously I can't wait until they make a new F-Zero. Instead of making crap like Wii Music, they could be Working on a New F-Zero. Am I not right people?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
We all are pretty sure about that but when is the question. Nintendo seems to be trying to spread out the amount of games there sending out.
Seems to be that way. They haven't released Kirby(wii) yet. At least, a Wario Land game will come out for the Wii this fall(in this continent;)).

But yeah, they're bound to eventually release F-zero for that console.

_water

Smash Rookie
It would be a good idea, and I'm sure they would allow you to use a classic/wheel controller.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Imagine if they made it and added mario as a playable character:p

I can see it now: F zero- Super dash!

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
^^^ Did you see the guy's avatar. He's obviously a capcom fanboy. This is false. F-Zero 4 is not even currently in development. Unless Nintendo is still very secretive about thier titles...

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
F-Zero=win
Needs ALL the tracks ever+all the old music(X soundtrack>GX soundtrack)
Not many/no new charcters, the 30 ones we have are awsome (Don't count that guy at the end of GX, no-one can comand the black bull), and make their cars controlable(the d grip ones failed in GX)

And I'm pretty sure there will be one soon, why else would there be the blue falcon in Mario Kart as an unlockable?? Its all to get us interested before the big announcment

One last thing it needs, let me win the match STRAIGHT AWAY if I am skilled enough to destroy my opisition, and let them have the super kewl spinners to play with after they die to screw me over

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Bad grip vehicles (C, D, occasional B like all 8 of my vehicles in GX) are amazing if you hold L and R the whole time... They control smoothly and they are amazingly well built/fast as well.

I want a few things for it. First, the amazing graphics of GX have to be made even better. Second, bring back some of the themes (Big Blue, Shotgun Kiss, Planet Colors, Mute City [which everyone hates, but I LOVED it] and more. Third, a completely revamped vehicle editor. It wasn't bad, but I want my vehicles to look just as cool as the stock ones, not a horrible mess of a car. Fourth, a well built track editor, where you can choose what theme you want your race to be (Aeropolis [or something like that...], Mute City, etc.). And last, an online Multiplayer that supports at least 4 people. I would enjoy it at around 10-15, but 30 is asking for too much.

GX was an amazing game that I'll love forever. I hope F-Zero "WX" follows the same route.

WouW

Smash Lord
Bad grip vehicles (C, D, occasional B like all 8 of my vehicles in GX) are amazing if you hold L and R the whole time... They control smoothly and they are amazingly well built/fast as well.

I want a few things for it. First, the amazing graphics of GX have to be made even better. Second, bring back some of the themes (Big Blue, Shotgun Kiss, Planet Colors, Mute City [which everyone hates, but I LOVED it] and more. Third, a completely revamped vehicle editor. It wasn't bad, but I want my vehicles to look just as cool as the stock ones, not a horrible mess of a car. Fourth, a well built track editor, where you can choose what theme you want your race to be (Aeropolis [or something like that...], Mute City, etc.). And last, an online Multiplayer that supports at least 4 people. I would enjoy it at around 10-15, but 30 is asking for too much.

GX was an amazing game that I'll love forever. I hope F-Zero "WX" follows the same route.
And so did I. Why the **** does everyone hate it?

And I completely agree with the rest.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Ummm It'll be very interesting to see how that works out....They may have some new Features in F-Zero so who knows...not Really a huge fan of F-Zero although the Original one was the best so far to me

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
from what i hear, mario kart wii online has a pretty lag free online mode.

they need to improve upon it for f zero. 16 should be max players imo.

Overload

Smash Lord
I've only played the snes one on an emulator. . . probably should pick up the gc one though.

isamu

Smash Cadet
An F-Zero game, of ANY kind, will never be announced for either Wii or DS. Nintendo has killed off this franchise. Do not ask me how I know this, as my source will remain undisclosed. But you can trust me when I say that F-ZeroGX was the last game in the franchise, sadly.

WouW

Smash Lord
an F-zero Game, Of any Kind, Will Never Be Announced For Either Wii Or Ds. Nintendo Has Killed Off This Franchise. Do Not Ask Me How I Know This, As My Source Will Remain Undisclosed. But You Can Trust Me When I Say That F-zerogx Was The Last Game In The Franchise, Sadly.
Source or it didn't happen

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
An F-Zero game, of ANY kind, will never be announced for either Wii or DS. Nintendo has killed off this franchise. Do not ask me how I know this, as my source will remain undisclosed. But you can trust me when I say that F-ZeroGX was the last game in the franchise, sadly.
I believe you.

10wellcitedsources

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom