• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop F-zero For Wii??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panik

Smash Journeyman
It'll be here (on the wii) guys, don't worry.

Now if only they would enable a knee to pop out of the Blue Falcon to snd opponents flying...Hmmm....

VZERO

Smash Cadet
that would be awsome
30 players online...that would rock :)
the graphics would be awsome too(maybe as good as MP3)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
That kinda is the problem. F-Zero racers are too fast to be controlled by the steering wheel. Drift and Slide turns would be harder to execute too. A steering wheel would work for mario kart, but not for a game like F-Zero.
go play fzero AX please.

B.A.R.S

Smash Cadet
Yea that would be pretty fun to play though, with the wii remote i would really get into to it.

Lit

Smash Ace
Yea i also think that would be pretty cool to have that game for the wii. With the new wii remotes i would great.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
F-Zero X was my favorite. Like, there were actually some Advanced Tactics for that game and in GX there wasn't that many. Except for snaking, except it was hard as ****, but yeah.

Patinator

Smash Champion
F-Zero WX!!!

Actually, according to Wikipedia, the series creator said the Classic Controller would be the best option. I'd finally get to use it for something other than Fire Emblem...

An F-Zero Wii game would be totally awesome! The graphics of, say, Mario Galaxy...

The speed, difficulty, awesome soundtrack, and long courses F-Zero is known for...

My dream come true would be an F-Zero WX and F-Zero DS!

Let's hope Nintendo makes one in the near future...

freetyme

Smash Cadet
I hope it has the feel of the N64 version (and the difficulty I admit I'm a n00b and f-zero gx was too hard for me) but the graphics of the gcn version. The classic controller would probably be best (I'm pretty sure Miyamoto has said this) with the speed of f-zero.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Yay, someone posted again, lol!

Well, it'll probably have better graphics than GX. Hopefully an easier story mode, and easier unlockability for hidden stuff.

(I CAN'T GET PAST CHAPTER 3, IT'S THAT HARD! LOL WUT?!)

Dungeon_Man

Smash Rookie
F-Zero FTW. Just imagine F-Zero on the Wii w/ online multiplayer. How many people would there be? 10? 30? (30 seems out there but MOH:H2 had 32 players, but then again this is racing)

Patinator

Smash Champion
Good point, Gerudo Warrior! F-Zero can't be un-awesome! XD

But in regards to Dungeon Man, you're right; Wi-Fi multiplayer would be a nice addition. I doubt thirty racers could be in one race at a time; I'd tone it down to a maximum of twelve, meaning a maximum of twelve Wii's, and a minimum of three, four per Wii.

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
F-Zero WX!!!

Actually, according to Wikipedia, the series creator said the Classic Controller would be the best option. I'd finally get to use it for something other than Fire Emblem...

An F-Zero Wii game would be totally awesome! The graphics of, say, Mario Galaxy...

The speed, difficulty, awesome soundtrack, and long courses F-Zero is known for...

My dream come true would be an F-Zero WX and F-Zero DS!

Let's hope Nintendo makes one in the near future...
Umm.. on which page does it talk about the classic controller being the best option? and for F-Zero Wii?

lceman

Smash Cadet
To step it up....if they make a f-zero game for the wii why don't they add rankings in addition to wifi multiplayer?

Pun

Smash Apprentice
I think that the there is no way they could have 30 players in one game with wi-fi and not have really bad lag. That game is already pushing the limits with 4 players, I don't think the system could handle all 30 signals at once. Maybe the wi-fi would be without too detailed background scenery, and only have as many cars on the track as the latency could handle.
MOH:Heroes 2 can handle 32 people online with not much lag.

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
MOH:Heroes 2 can handle 32 people online with not much lag.
Yeah, MoHH2 was able to do it without lag.. the background and other objects might slow F-Zero down and thats something we don't want happening to F-Zero...

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
It would be awesome if you have F-Zero X on Virtual Console and/or a Game Cube Memory card with save data for F-Zero GX, and it imported all of the tracks from those games.

GuMz

Smash Apprentice
most likely the will be an F-zero for the wii. lets hope very soon. also I want some Wi Fi play too

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i would be extremely surprised if nintendo didn't produce a f-zero game for the wii. i would be really pissed as well

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Yeah, MoHH2 was able to do it without lag.. the background and other objects might slow F-Zero down and thats something we don't want happening to F-Zero...
The background objects are information that do not need to be sent over the internet, it does not affect performance at all.

Its pretty much confirmed that there will be an F-ZERO Wii, just look at Brawl, they changed Nintendo Co.'s mandated character design for Captain Falcon. Obviously, something is in the works.

Froth

Smash Journeyman
Dk has had his fair share of games, DK Country, DK64, the Konga series and Junglebeat and now Jungle Climber? I believe? Anyways, I just don't think Nintendo really focuses on DK anymore and focuses on Mario more than anything.

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
you could use the wii remote + wheel for steering lol.

or maybe a whole new way to control. maybe with numchuck!

SiegKnight

Smash Journeyman
Just don't expect a competetive offering as much as a casual and dumbed down one. Actually, that might explain nintendo's hesitation with f zero as of late overall, as Mario Kart fits their philosophy leagues above and better, and GX/AX as a pairing did ridicolously bad outside of japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom