• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop F-zero For Wii??

Status
Not open for further replies.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
I dont think nintendo is planing future F-Zero games. If they are, they would of game out with one a long time ago for the DS. F-Zero for the wii sounds ok, if nintendo makes this they would have to make it have surrport with wifi.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
Custom playing would be awesome. Custom tracks and vehicles!
What F-zero X was supposed to be. F-Zero X expansion = completed. F-zero X Virtual console is the normal version isnt it...?
I want F-Zero X 2.0 for the wii (F-Zero GX didnt control well and some characters had undrivable machines)

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
F-Zero always sucked in the Graphics compartment, but makes up in sheer fun and speed. Just like alot of Sonic games. Note Sonic The Hedgehog O6, The game looked beautiful, but it was full of glitches and such. Nintendo made F-Zero 64 look bad so it is funner, and it seems like alot of people agreed it was worthwhile.
You serious? Maybe the past titles of F Zero but GX was dazzling, especially when played on an HD tv with the surround sound goin, one of the most dazzling games still out there in my opinion.

Patinator

Smash Champion
More Melee vs. Brawl provoking words have never been spoken.
Fixed, though it doesn't make much sense. :rolleyes:

I'm really wondering if F-Zero could work on Wi-Fi. You would have thirty people maximum hooked up at once, playing a racing game where the cars go over mach one.

I'm also really hoping that the Story Mode is about ten times easier. o_O And maybe has some Falcon Punching. :laugh:

And perhaps there could be a guest car... AKA, the standard kart from Mario Kart Wii?

...Well, maybe not...

Spire

III
BRoomer
You serious? Maybe the past titles of F Zero but GX was dazzling, especially when played on an HD tv with the surround sound goin, one of the most dazzling games still out there in my opinion.
Ohhhhho ho ho. That just got me goin. Easily one of the best video game experiences ever.

Ever.

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
I think that the there is no way they could have 30 players in one game with wi-fi and not have really bad lag. That game is already pushing the limits with 4 players, I don't think the system could handle all 30 signals at once. Maybe the wi-fi would be without too detailed background scenery, and only have as many cars on the track as the latency could handle.
Wifi games like this don't lag the way Brawl can. The only lag you'll see is your opponent ocassionally spawning in random places. And it will only be only the player with lag, who will eventually get DC'd. At least, thats how it works in Mario kart: Wii.

Medal of honor heroes 2 had 32 players with no lag. Just ocassional player warps, so everything is user-generated. Brawl, however, must be frame for frame on each match. Can your internet match the speed? Yes? How about all 3 of the other people? You don't know that.

Anyway, yes. A great idea.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
It would be cool if they released model kits of f-zero cars to go along with a wii entry in the franchise.

to me it seems so obvious. i swear nintendo is so inconsistent. they come out with the genius that is the wii, then fail on the simple things that require a little imagination. MODEL KITS = WIN

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
There will be a Wii version of this game. I'm positive of it. Otherwise Falcon wouldn't be in Brawl, same with Goroh. The Wii version will have WiFi, most likely.

Wrath`

Smash Master
they better have all 41 characters from fzero-GX, GO SPADE!!!!

yeah wifi would just be nsane, the feel and experience to have 30 people trying to anilahte you whiel getting first.

Wrath`

Smash Master
That would beat MKW hopefully. Luv the thought of racing game on the Wii that requires skill!
yeah, I remembered how good I felt when I beat the last chapter on very hard to get the final charcter(chap 7 in my case), or when i did diamond cup on master to get the AX tracks,(almost broke controler after unfair kill on phantom road)

Patinator

Smash Champion
as long as f zero doesnt get dumbed down for the "casual audience"
...I'm actually hoping this happens. Well, not by gameplay. But definately when it comes to the Story Mode, if F-Zero Wii has one. GX's was just way too hard. And I don't want to waste ten years just to beat a game. o_o;;;

And maybe make it easier to get everything, AKA beating highest-class last cup. Or even GETTING it. o_O;;;

It's what I'd do, anyway.

Why do I just know I'm destined to be flamed?

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
This game would be great if it were released. I mean I haven't been behind the wheel of Captain Falcon and ages, since F zero for the 64. I've always wanted something to get me back into the series and f zero wii would do that.

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
It only makes sense for Nintendo to make another F-Zero game, but I really don't care if it's for the DS or the Wii. I think a Wii version would be cooler, but a DS one could be interesting too.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
...I'm actually hoping this happens. Well, not by gameplay. But definately when it comes to the Story Mode, if F-Zero Wii has one. GX's was just way too hard. And I don't want to waste ten years just to beat a game. o_o;;;

And maybe make it easier to get everything, AKA beating highest-class last cup. Or even GETTING it. o_O;;;

It's what I'd do, anyway.

Why do I just know I'm destined to be flamed?
well i agree with making story mode easier but not the overall gameplay
shaking the wiimote for boost power is a definite not!

Ridley22

Smash Ace
This really needs to happen. This, a starfox game, and a kirby game need to be made for wii.

MasterArt

Smash Rookie
I'm hoping that the F-Zero z rumor is true. 32-online, customizable controls, and it has the same Mario Wii online layout for mininal lag. Sign me up. I'm just iffy about the weapon issue. -_-;

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
They better not screw this game up. If they slow this game down and make it easy then there's no point in even playing it.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Just make easier and slower lesser modes for it Nintendo. Then lead the hardcore stuff for the hardcore fans! I wonder what newcomers will be brought to the table. Watch Funky Kong be playable...again. >_>

WiiWiiWaa

Smash Rookie
the place where i live has a really long name so l
I'd love to see a F zero game for the Wii. 30 people online i na single race would be awesome. But i don't think it will. Nintendo will do what they can, they keep all there F zero games always going at 60 frames per second, no matter what, so i think they will cut down on graphic capability for online. *which does blow.* I believe they had to do that with F zero X for the n64, sacrifice graphics for game speed.
If that is true about the 60 frames, and they have 30+ people online, there will be HORRIBLE LAG!!! SO WHAT IF MOHH2 HAD NO LAG!!! <Srry about that, but I wanted to make myself clear. What was the framerate for that game? Probably not 60. But anyway, 4-6 people online would still be good and there could be many CPU's and maybe limited edition items in online play... That is my opinion...

And i have more to add: Yes, a track editor would be nice...

Here's an idea: WiiWare

If they want to, they don't have to go all out with it. WiiWare could make a smaller version of F-Zero for a bunch of wii points. Maybe even optinial features:

wi-fi
editor
extended story
etc.

4U2NV

Smash Rookie
I think f-zero on the wii would be awesome! And I hope it would have the same sort of online play as Mario kart just because there’s rarely lag! I hope they don’t make another piece of useless plastic (wii wheel) for f-zero though.. Like some sort of weird f-zero space ship plastic thing :S

riboflavinbob

Smash Apprentice
if there is one coming out soon, im excited. gx was rly fun and fast paced. im waiting to see one come out on the wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom