• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Pit Stop F-zero For Wii??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldrake

Smash Lord
An F-Zero game, of ANY kind, will never be announced for either Wii or DS. Nintendo has killed off this franchise. Do not ask me how I know this, as my source will remain undisclosed. But you can trust me when I say that F-ZeroGX was the last game in the franchise, sadly.
*Laughs*

Yeah, as if. The next thing you will tell us is that Nintendo is killing off any other franchises that isn't Mario, Zelda, Metroid, or Pokemon.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
An F-Zero game, of ANY kind, will never be announced for either Wii or DS. Nintendo has killed off this franchise. Do not ask me how I know this, as my source will remain undisclosed. But you can trust me when I say that F-ZeroGX was the last game in the franchise, sadly.
And you are...?

Anyway, F-Zero is going to land on one of these consoles soon. However, I not hoping for them to be super epic or anything. I just expect it to be a good F-Zero game and nothing more of it.

Sherlock Holmes

Smash Rookie
And you are...?

Anyway, F-Zero is going to land on one of these consoles soon. However, I not hoping for them to be super epic or anything. I just expect it to be F-Zero and nothing more of it.
what? I'm sorry, but you just contradicted yourself there.
How can something not be epic and be F-Zero at the same time?
...seriously though, I'm really hoping for a F-Zero wii. I guess I would play it even more than I play brawl.

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
I think it's very possible. My theory is that the inclusion of the Blue Falcon in MK Wii was a foreshadowing to an F-Zero Wii. I really hope they do; F-Zero and SSB are the only Nintendo series I like.

Patinator

Smash Champion
...WHAT? The above comment on liking only F-Zero and SSB made my brain explode. O_O

But, hmm, the Blue Falcon's inclusion in MKW probably does foreshadow an F-Zero WX. Come on Nintendo, make me happy for the millionth time! :D

Hopefully there could be some kind of, I don't know... Track maker...

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
what? I'm sorry, but you just contradicted yourself there.
How can something not be epic and be F-Zero at the same time?
Heh, F-Zero is already epic, hence the "super epic" remark. Let me spell it out to you. When I said that remark, I'm saying I'm not going to be wishful thinking the next F-Zero to be even more epic than it should be. When that happens, most likely, the game will be more vunerable to disappointment. All I'm saying is F-Zero is epic, but putting too much into how it is going to be better is going to hurt the game being liked, especially for me. =3

D

Deleted member

I suppose it'd be cool to have an F-Zero Wii game, but please Nintendo, No Wii Wheel!!

Darkslash

Smash Master
F-Zero Wii fast lane edition

Comes with Limited edition F-Zero Wiimote and Captain Falcon helmet that can actually fit your head unlike that other helmets other people release*cough*halol3limitededitionmasterchiefhelmet*cough*

Luccie

Smash Cadet
F-Zero, the super fun casual edition!

Get a freaking model of your F-Zero machine and ACTUALLY sit in it, making all of those noobs playing other racing games feel sad, because you are teh 1337 mann who can conquer the world and more after one month of on and off playing! With real time turning, sparks flying, vibration, and explosions!

:D!

AkumaFalcon93

Smash Rookie
there are rumors of a new F-ZERO game for Wii
F-ZERO Z
pretty cool name
common though

PLEASE GOD LET NINTENDO MAKE THE PERFECT F-ZERO GAME (with gamecube controller compadability) AND FANTASTIC ONLINE!!!!!

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
F-Zero Z? Sounds like nonsense to me. But I am hoping that nintendo wil announce a new F Zero

I'd just like to see a game that matches the incredible control offered by F-Zero X (GX had different physics which took alot away game IMO).
Other than that I would also like to see more players capable of driving at one time in multiplayer, but I suppose that woul require online races (a bad idea for a fast game, as people with bad connections will cause serious gameplay problems).

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
As much as i love the idea of playing f-zero on the wii, i think it would be kinda difficult playing it on the wii because of the controller.
Yeah man... its a good idea.. but I think they haven't made it yet because of all the probelms taking into making it on the wii..

Of course they HAVE to make it wi-fi because a game These days isn't a game without online..
We all thrive off of competiton.
Then the problem of Mario Kart already out... Noone wants to buy a knock off of mario kart...will they enter another wheel? Or make them use a gamecube controller.
Also... the fact that F-zero doesn't have a big fanbase anymore...Nintendo LOVES sales.. not providing us with great games... Hence why they sell *Imagine Babysitting*
Snaking - oh god that will hurt after a while, if they do use the wii wheel.

We can hope though...
I particularly love the F-zero Series.. Im waiting for Pikmin 3, and Star Fox too.

Alzi

Smash Master
Apparently there might be one coming to the DS there was a screenshot i will get it later since i need to brawl now. Might be a fake or maybe real not to sure.

Dream Chaser

Smash Journeyman
No, not really. It's true that snaking is a skill, just like using the metaknights infinate cloak stall is also a skill. Both can be used to make it easier for the player to win and both require reasonably high levels of skill to perform. But snaking is really just the effect of abusing a game mechanic that was intended to encourage drifting around corners (speed up whilst drifting and hence force players to drive a certain way around certain courses -high acc on small tracks). By using snaking the player "drifts" over sections of track that they really werent meant to, and as such breaks the game, as players will not be trying to think over the difficult choices of what cars or setup that would be optimal for each course. The player will just choose the same setup, with max acceleration and cornering, knowing that they will not slow down on open sections of the course where cornering isn't a priority.

Thats how I stand at the present time anyway :p

Edit: I had a quick look on google for any new DS f-zero game(s) but I only found pictures of ppl whove managed to get F-zero or or F-zero X to run on a DS. If you (Alzi) could get that screenshot up so we can have a look, that'd be great :)

Alzi

Smash Master
To me it looks fake. Since it doesn't look all that good and nintendo would never make it look that bad even the map in the corner looks badly done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom